The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #26
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
spam
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #27
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I have major problem with your web page. Namely, you referring to yourself "all around swell." That, good sir, is a lie. While some of your characteristics are swell, nay, even awesome, other areas you are most certainly NOT swell, nay, even sup-bar or disconcerting. So I say that I most strongly disagree on this point. Yes, most definitely.
I think the problem is much worse than that, I distinctly remember a few years ago he posted a link to a message written by himself on another website that clearly refered to others by that most heinous of names: brah. At the time he was chastized and justifiably so, but has he really paid his dues to society for such a grievous demonstration of antisocial behaviour?
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #28
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
I think the problem is much worse than that, I distinctly remember a few years ago he posted a link to a message written by himself on another website that clearly refered to others by that most heinous of names: brah. At the time he was chastized and justifiably so, but has he really paid his dues to society for such a grievous demonstration of antisocial behaviour?
Listen bruv, just cuz you got a problem brah, don't be bringing that **** around here, bro.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #29
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Biologists are such dorks.
Eldorado is online now   Reply With Quote