The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
KevinJames
DT

Default Coach Fox defends Trindon Holliday he will definitely get another shot to be the return man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos Press Conference

Asked on Monday "Is Trindon Holliday going to get another shot?"

He responded "Oh yeah! In defense of him we could of done a better job of vicing the gunner in that situation and their guy pushed our guy into him a little bit that's why it wasn't a foul so its not all his fault."

Personally I am glad to hear this, I know having him muff his first punt as a Bronco sucks but he was definitely bumped into while looking up to try and make the fair catch so like Fox said its not all his fault. People were killing him last night, so I thought I would post Fox's response.

Denver needs a guy like this and I really hope going forward he can field the ball cleanly and give us great field position in the process because we are missing a guy of that caliber. Its an added bonus that he can break it for a TD at any given moment too.

Im a Bolden fan as well his return in the pre-season was nice but he takes a bit to get to top speed and I would like to see Holliday get both PR/KR duties one time to see what he can do with it. Overall as long as he doesn't become a liability in the kicking game he will be just another weapon for this team.

Last edited by KevinJames; 10-16-2012 at 11:10 PM..
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links