The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #1701
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
! Dont **** with the Kupers! BTW, I was at the entrance tunnel at last night's game and I was the only one yelling your son's name. What did he do for the return? Had me catch his pink glove to give to the little boy next to me! Screw that , I wanted one but I went with his request and gave it to him. Once these pink outfits are complete for the NFL, I would like you to get me one and have it shipped Next Day air to me. Least that could be done. If not, he will not be going to my killer birthday party. Neither will you be invited.
I'll see what I can do for you...BTW the little kids mom probably was stricken with cancer so I'm glad you made the right decision you stingy ****
kupesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #1702
kupesdad
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Which one? go_broncos or kcdud?
I will donate my wife..although my grandson is a definite candidate for the broncos in 23 years.. I need to compete with Archie manning for the "bloodline Award"
kupesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #1703
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupesdad View Post
I'll see what I can do for you...BTW the little kids mom probably was stricken with cancer so I'm glad you made the right decision you stingy ****
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #1704
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
This thread is why I don't post during games. We all say stupid **** during the game that we will likely regret later.

I prefer mine not to be documented, that way i can say I was in control the whole time
I thought it was because everybody posts own crap and doesn't read anyone else's. You end up missing part of the games posting during the game too.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #1705
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Quote:
Didn't know you knew John do well!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #1706
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Stupid thing to bump the comments..Every one was pissed when we were down 24-0..
I didn't believe we can win even when the score is 24-21 as we screwed up these type of games before.

Glad..we won the game..But, if we don't play complete game..we will be in trouble.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #1707
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Glad..we won the game...

Old 10-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #1708
vbplaya
Rookie

Don't chew with your mouth full.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
This thread is why I don't post during games. We all say stupid **** during the game that we will likely regret later.

I prefer mine not to be documented, that way i can say I was in control the whole time

I completely agree ... but I love reading over the thread after the game is already over and seeing what people were saying and somewhat re-living the game. I gotta say though there were 3 people in particular who no matter how the team did they were continually negative: RaiderH8r, go_bronco and spdirty. I know go_bronco tried to play it off as being sarcastic and so forth but it just seemed like I noticed these guys the most being negative about the team right up until the point that the Broncos went up by two scores. It was like nothing was good enough. Sorry for calling you guys out but DAMN ... fill up that half empty glass ...
vbplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #1709
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbplaya View Post
I completely agree ... but I love reading over the thread after the game is already over and seeing what people were saying and somewhat re-living the game. I gotta say though there were 3 people in particular who no matter how the team did they were continually negative: RaiderH8r, go_bronco and spdirty. I know go_bronco tried to play it off as being sarcastic and so forth but it just seemed like I noticed these guys the most being negative about the team right up until the point that the Broncos went up by two scores. It was like nothing was good enough. Sorry for calling you guys out but DAMN ... fill up that half empty glass ...

spdirty was just having an (understandable) freakout. RaiderH8r loves Tim Tebow, and go_broncos just hates the Broncos.

What I hate, is the users who just show up after a loss to basically troll with "i told you so"'s. the dude with the Manning dollar sign avatar. the guy with the Nirvana avatar. etc.

Last edited by menonite; 10-16-2012 at 03:33 PM..
Old 10-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #1710
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Originally Posted by menonite View Post
spdirty was just having an (understandable) freakout. RaiderH8r loves Tim Tebow, and go_broncos just hates the Broncos.
Raiderh8r is the embodiment of sarcasm and hilarity...I really wouldn't take what he says seriously. I could be wrong, but I could've sworn he's actually a manning supporter, and just ****ing with you guys about tebow.

go_broncos just needs to eat a bag of ***** and start rooting for the faid. That clown brings nothing but hatred and douchiness to whichever thread he enters.
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #1711
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
Raiderh8r is the embodiment of sarcasm and hilarity
No, with that statement I think it's pretty obvious that you are the personification of "sarcasm and hilarity."
Old 10-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #1712
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
Raiderh8r is the embodiment of sarcasm and hilarity...I really wouldn't take what he says seriously. I could be wrong, but I could've sworn he's actually a manning supporter, and just ****ing with you guys about tebow.

go_broncos just needs to eat a bag of ***** and start rooting for the faid. That clown brings nothing but hatred and douchiness to whichever thread he enters.
I sincerely do like Tebow as a player and as a human being. It is nice to root for good guys. I do wish we still had him and he could really be developed behind Manning. He really needs the three years to hold the clipboard and become an NFL QB. Now it is to the point that these hateboners for Tebow are just fun to piss off because they get so invested in the guy's failure.

I am also a huge Flutie fan. Except for the Chugger years. I like guys who beat the odds. Go figure, Broncos fan, right? I like Manning but history isn't on his side here but long odds, right?

Last night was one of the most infuriating and awesome games I have ever seen. The fact it came at Rivers' expense is just gravy. Gravy on boobies. Titty gravy good.

I expect huge things from this club and to see some of the FB 101 mistakes that these guys don't make except for now all of the sudden is sickening.

Fox should treat every game as garbage time and run the ball with a 17 point lead rather than the other way around.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #1713
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Titty gravy ftw
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #1714
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:

What I hate, is the users who just show up after a loss to basically troll with "i told you so"'s. the dude with the Manning dollar sign avatar. the guy with the Nirvana avatar. etc.
You've been here a week and a half. You don't know **** about my style.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #1715
menonite

And you don't know **** about being funny.

You are slightly funnier than ass cancer, but still a few rungs below Kathy Griffin.

TEBOW!
Old 10-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #1716
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
And you don't know **** about being funny.

You are slightly funnier than ass cancer, but still a few rungs below Kathy Griffin.

TEBOW!
You still have a ways to go to get to ass cancer funny but it is good for kids to have goals. Good luck.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #1717
menonite

I also like how someone as spectacularly unfunny as yourself uses a picture of Bob Uecker for an avatar. It's like Lonestar using a pic of Albert Einstein.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #1718
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Teboners take note: PFM just gave you all a clinic on what a real comeback looks like.

:stir:
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #1719
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
I also like how someone as spectacularly unfunny as yourself uses a picture of Bob Uecker for an avatar. It's like Lonestar using a pic of Albert Einstein.
I like Uecker but I wouldn't consider him to comedy what Einstein is to physics.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #1720
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
I like Uecker but I wouldn't consider him to comedy what Einstein is to physics.
No ****? really?

Obviously you've never seen the mans work on Mr Belvedere. It was sublime.

Last edited by menonite; 10-16-2012 at 04:02 PM..
Old 10-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #1721
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
No ****? really?

Obviously you've never seen the mans work on Mr Belvedere. It was sublime.
I missed it. I was watching Charles in Charge. Nicole Eggert was delicious.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #1722
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
You are correct. He probably had a whole bunch of ball players visit him in the hospital when he was really really sick. He has had his fun and it should have been my turn. Looking back, I probably should not have grabbed the kids wig off in frustration. BUt when you have a #73 jersey on (Ok, it was Simon Fletcher jersey), that should have scored some bigtime points.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #1723
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
I missed it. I was watching Charles in Charge. Nicole Eggert was delicious.

Well, that's one thing we can agree on.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #1724
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Deep breaths bros.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #1725
Gort
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!

day after "i told you so" threads/posts are like this...

Gort is offline   Reply With Quote