The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #26
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Yes, the Broncos need Williams badly. The need for a LB to make tackles 10 yards down field is key
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #27
broncs2bowl
Ring of Famer

^Club of Death^

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

It would be nice to have Woodyard, Brooking, DJ and Miller all on the field at the same time as a starting unit with Miller switching around near the line
broncs2bowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #28
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can buy it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?
Yeah because monkey urine would be way funnier.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #29
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Yeah because monkey urine would be way funnier.
No wonder he got busted:

Old 10-16-2012, 05:11 PM   #30
yerner
Ring of Famer

I think DJ would be a huge addition. If nothing else, dude brings the party.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #31
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

The Facility?

New strip club?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #32
nyuk nyuk

Make sure to stock the non-human urine and Get Out of Jail Free cards on the sidelines and we'll be good to go.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:25 PM   #33
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

I think DJ is as much as a douche as anyone, and I really hope we get him back in shape for the playoffs. Put him in the middle for Mays. Stop a couple of tight-ends.

Watching the SD game, it is so apparent that the weakest link by far on our team is our linebackers. We have some very interesting young talent, but if we really want to win the SB, we are gonna need DJ.
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:27 PM   #34
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by menonite View Post
No wonder he got busted:

CLASSIC. Thanks man I was cracking up at this. Finding a urine sample without weed in it is tougher then finding weed, that is for sure.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #35
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Why the hell would any of these guys have to resort to buying synthetic piss? Don't they have a "clean" friend they could trust instead?
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:40 AM   #36
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

At least he didn't test positive for being pregnant.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:50 AM   #37
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Why the hell would any of these guys have to resort to buying synthetic piss? Don't they have a "clean" friend they could trust instead?
Especially when Tuten was so clearly in on cheating the system too.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:10 AM   #38
sgbfan
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Yes, the Broncos need Williams badly. The need for a LB to make tackles 10 yards down field is key
10 yards down the field would be great with all the 3rd and long plays the other teams have converted this year.
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #39
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Ah, DJ Williams is from University of Miami. You do the math.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #40
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Think about it. If you are presented with a piss cup out of nowhere how are you going to use another persons piss?

Quote:
Ah, DJ Williams is from University of Miami. You do the math.
What does UM have to do with this? You really are a dumbass.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #41
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Think about it. If you are presented with a piss cup out of nowhere how are you going to use another persons piss?

What does UM have to do with this? You really are a dumbass.
I am mistaken. University of Miami football players are very outstanding citizens. How could I ever make that mistake with the U of M?

Here i thought SoCal Bronco was a homer.

As of today!
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/3...l-players.html

http://www.newser.com/story/127336/u...d-by-ncaa.html

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/U...121282059.html
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...ed-for-murder/

Here is the type of player that is allowed to play at U of Miami:

Many South Florida sports fans remember the day Willie Williams, the most highly touted high school football player in the country announced he would follow up a stellar career at Miami’s Carol City High… to play for the University of Miami.

“Having grown up in Miami, I’m excited to be playing for the hometown team.”

The same day he announced he’d play for the U, reports surfaced that he’d been arrested 11 different times while in high school.

Once the arrest record was out, Williams still was allowed to sign with Miami. He couldn’t crack the starting lineup as a freshman and he transferred out of the school.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/03/02...minal-problem/
(See Bronco Rob, this is a link where you give credit to who wrote the story)

Maven,
Who is the dumbass? ****ing homer to the hilt. Enjoy Ray Murder Lewis.

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 10-17-2012 at 12:52 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #42
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 13th: Zero
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 17th: 4 (1 per exit)

Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 13th: Zero
Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 17th: Six

on this I agree..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #43
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFanDoug View Post
I think DJ is as much as a douche as anyone, and I really hope we get him back in shape for the playoffs. Put him in the middle for Mays. Stop a couple of tight-ends.

Watching the SD game, it is so apparent that the weakest link by far on our team is our linebackers. We have some very interesting young talent, but if we really want to win the SB, we are gonna need DJ.
SO your willing to give up the MIKE making calls at the LOS or relaying the D call from JDR?

Myself I'll take Brooking for the experience and BRAIN he has..
Old 10-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #44
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Thank you for making that clear - amazing how many idiots just jump to conclusions that non-human automatically means animal. Cmon people, don't act like hick fans from KC. You have brains, use them.

Here's to hoping DJ is not too far off with the playbook and I'm sure he will be much better at MLB then what we've seen from anybody else to this point. Please don't move him to Woodyard's spot. Woodyard is playing pretty decent right now, makes sense not to screw that up. DJ needs to play MLB, period.
He could not play it back when he was asked to do so in 06 or 07 IIRC.. why would he be able to do it now with YET another new playbook..

your BROMANCE is showing..
Old 10-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #45
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
lol at people hating at DJ... the guy is our best LB outside of the pass rushing beast Von Miller.

We NEED him if we want to make an impact in the playoffs this year. Get off your high horses and be ready for the guy to be available week 10 or 11, because he will be back on the field helping our team in our major NEED at LB.
earliest he can play would be week 11 but odds are he will not be in game shape for a week or two after that..

IMO by then the kiddies will have as much experience as they will need to take this losers spot..

Why anyone can root for this loser that has let his TEAM and FANS down on multiple occasions.. not to mention he is not a impact LB is beyond me..

Better than what we have? maybe but I'll take th drop off in play however slight it might be for playing smart and not allowing a first down with everyone of Dumb Jocks tackles..
Old 10-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #46
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
earliest he can play would be week 11 but odds are he will not be in game shape for a week or two after that..

IMO by then the kiddies will have as much experience as they will need to take this losers spot..

Why anyone can root for this loser that has let his TEAM and FANS down on multiple occasions.. not to mention he is not a impact LB is beyond me..

Better than what we have? maybe but I'll take th drop off in play however slight it might be for playing smart and not allowing a first down with everyone of Dumb Jocks tackles..
That is not a very Christian attitude. What if DJ has turned his life around? Cris Carter used to have a terrible off the field problems. He turned his life around found God and became a role model for the younger players. Good thing you weren't in control of his career after all he was just another "dumb jock"
Old 10-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #47
dsmoot
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I'm anxious to have DJ back. I hope this has been a wake up call. You always want the best for people and I hope he takes advantage of the second chance, if the Broncos give him one, and he can turn his life around.

Some people love to see people fail. I love to see people succeed. Hopefully, DJ will ge this **** together and solidiy the LBing corps!!!
When you take drugs, steroids etc and then place your role within the team at risk then you have let your teammates, organization and fan base down as a result. When you have had multiple DUI incidents that creates the same situation. This is a behavior problem not an isolated situation. This is something far more serious that someone needing a wake up call. These are repeated violations that are a total disregard of your responsibility to others. Couple that with the idiot submission of portions of the team playbook on the internet.

It is amazing how we live in a society where people do not seriously take personal responsibility for their actions and the impact it has on the people around them.

I believe in a world of second chances. DJ has had them. He is out of chips. He is not some immature early 20 something just coming out of college. This guy has been in the league how many years? He KNOWS there are consequences and he doesn't care or he would have done something about it. This is Gerald Perry and Brandon Marshall all over again.

The FO has a difficult decision. Is he worth having around? Is he someone they can count on to be there when THEY need him? At 100% effort? Acceptance of his actions within the team, what message are they sending to other young guys? It is one thing to get league punishment but he violated a team trust in a deceitful way. I consider this violation more significant than having to sit out due to league punishment and loss of income. Has this guy shown any level of remorse to the Denver organization or player?
dsmoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:39 AM   #48
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
You kidding. All his friends whacked out on drugs probably. Steriods, molly, weed, tons of pills. He's a club hopper, how many people in that circle are usually clean?
Old 10-18-2012, 03:40 AM   #49
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

When DJ hits the field I hope he plays well. Doesn't matter I think he is a turd, i just want Broncos to win. But if they jettison him next yr I wouldn't be sad.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:49 AM   #50
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
That is not a very Christian attitude. What if DJ has turned his life around? Cris Carter used to have a terrible off the field problems. He turned his life around found God and became a role model for the younger players. Good thing you weren't in control of his career after all he was just another "dumb jock"
After he exhibits this for more than a week I'll almost think he is smart enough to have received the message.. he has had at least three strikes so far from the NFL.. and even more messages from God about his life style..

I still do not wnat the moron on the team and he offers us nothing we already do not have.. WW is doing as good if not better job than he has the past couple of years.. he is to dumb to play the MIKE spot the way it should..

And he does not make enough IMPACT plays to justify his salary cap number.. He is not a smash mouth tackler, but a guy that drags them down from behind.. usually after he has made the first down.. better than not being tackled at all, but barely..

certainly not good enough to justify his $5,000,000.00 a year salary..

Let him be someone else rehab issue keep him away from the kiddies we are trying to teach better habits to..

If he was Ray Lewis or Patrick Willis then I'd look all his dumbassery in a bit different light..

But he is simply not he is not that special to deserve what equates to a 4th chance..

Since he will never beat out Miller to take Millers spot, is to dumb to play the Mike spot with calling in plays and is not better than WW is.. save the money and kick him to the curb..