The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer

21ís No Champ

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15
Default DJ Williams back at the facility

Williams was suspended from the Broncos’ first six games for violating the league’s performance-enhancement policy. His next three-game suspension was the result of an alcohol conviction which falls under the NFL’s substance abuse policy.

The league’s substance-abuse program wants its players interacting with the team. Williams is at the team’s facility now working out. He can have interaction with his coaches and players.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...illiams/16279/

Awesome news. Was worried that he was gonna be in the dog house a bit when he came back and wouldn't be able to get on the field once his suspension was over. At least now he can go to meetings and watch practice.
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMarsh615 View Post
Was worried that he was gonna be in the dog house

He will be. Those non-human urine samples don't just collect themselves you know. It's hard enough just housebreaking a dog; DJ must be the ****ing Dog Whisperer to get one to pee in a cup.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 13th: Zero
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 17th: 4 (1 per exit)

Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 13th: Zero
Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 17th: Six
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #4
Karenin
Perennial Pro-bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Sweet, now we can get back to anxiously waiting to find out what the next idiotic thing he's gonna do to get suspended.
Karenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

who cares? Only Klis. DJ doesn't even care - he's the ARod of Denver.
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 13th: Zero
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 17th: 4 (1 per exit)

Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 13th: Zero
Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 17th: Six
DJ did not use animal piss on his drug test.

The reason his drug test came up with non human drug tes is because it was synthetic urine in order topas the test.

You can buy some for yourself.

http://best4drugtest.com/_synthetic-urine.html#1
Old 10-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #7
Bacchus

I'm anxious to have DJ back. I hope this has been a wake up call. You always want the best for people and I hope he takes advantage of the second chance, if the Broncos give him one, and he can turn his life around.

Some people love to see people fail. I love to see people succeed. Hopefully, DJ will ge this **** together and solidiy the LBing corps!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

The reason his drug test came up with non human drug tes is because it was synthetic urine in order topas the test.

Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can buy it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 10-16-2012 at 01:01 PM..
Old 10-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #9
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
I'm anxious to have DJ back. I hope this has been a wake up call. You always want the best for people and I hope he takes advantage of the second chance, if the Broncos give him one, and he can turn his life around.

Some people love to see people fail. I love to see people succeed. Hopefully, DJ will ge this **** together and solidiy the LBing corps!!!
Thirsd chance...but who's counting. He should be in jail.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #10
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:

Thank you for making that clear - amazing how many idiots just jump to conclusions that non-human automatically means animal. Cmon people, don't act like hick fans from KC. You have brains, use them.

Here's to hoping DJ is not too far off with the playbook and I'm sure he will be much better at MLB then what we've seen from anybody else to this point. Please don't move him to Woodyard's spot. Woodyard is playing pretty decent right now, makes sense not to screw that up. DJ needs to play MLB, period.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:00 PM   #11
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can by it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?
Kinda...one implies that he was following is dog around with a bag. The other means he's a savy internet shopper.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
Bacchus

Quote:
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can by it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?
I did not say it was ok. But your animal piss jokes were tiresome and ill-informed.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #13
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Kinda...one implies that he was following is dog around with a bag. The other means he's a savy internet shopper.
LMAO!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
bombay
Ring of Famer

It'll be great to have him back on the field.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #15
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I did not say it was ok. But your animal piss jokes were tiresome and ill-informed.
"Come on man! DJ isnt cheating with animal piss! He is cheating with synthetic human piss! If you are going to criticize a guy then don't make him sound like he cheats with animal piss! That is slander!"

Seems you have had your SoCal DJ kool-aid for the day.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #16
Bacchus

Quote:
"Come on man! DJ isnt cheating with animal piss! He is cheating with synthetic human piss! If you are going to criticize a guy then don't make him sound like he cheats with animal piss! That is slander!"

Seems you have had your SoCal DJ kool-aid for the day.
I was just trying to educate you that he was not using animal piss because I think you really thought he was.

I did drink my Broncos' kool-aid this morning though!!
Old 10-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #17
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

lol at people hating at DJ... the guy is our best LB outside of the pass rushing beast Von Miller.

We NEED him if we want to make an impact in the playoffs this year. Get off your high horses and be ready for the guy to be available week 10 or 11, because he will be back on the field helping our team in our major NEED at LB.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #18
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Get off your high horses

My horse isn't high! And he's willing to take a drug test to prove it...just as soon as he can get his hooves on some clean human urine.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #19
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
lol at people hating at DJ... the guy is our best LB outside of the pass rushing beast Von Miller.

We NEED him if we want to make an impact in the playoffs this year. Get off your high horses and be ready for the guy to be available week 10 or 11, because he will be back on the field helping our team in our major NEED at LB.
Just because he is better than most at our LB crew doesnt make him a good player or person. He is above average. I just hope the drugs he was on wasn't performance enhancement or we are screwed. This has nothing to do with "high horses". He is an ass. Will he help us get to the playoffs? Probably with what we currently have but he isn't a team player obviously.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #20
FrankieTwoThumbs

Quote:

Why not hate on DJ? It is completely his fault he hasn't played at all so far this year. I dislike character related lack of production more then I do talent related lack of production.

Last edited by FrankieTwoThumbs; 10-16-2012 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: grammar issues
Old 10-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #21
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Sweet

Go Canes!
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #22
Bacchus

Quote:
Just because he is better than most at our LB crew doesnt make him a good player or person. He is above average. I just hope the drugs he was on wasn't performance enhancement or we are screwed. This has nothing to do with "high horses". He is an ass. Will he help us get to the playoffs? Probably with what we currently have but he isn't a team player obviously.
I understand how you feel, but instead of hating lets hope that he turns his life around because of this and dedicates himself to the team.

I know DJ has been a disappointment since his rookie season but he did play very well last year.

Open your heart and feel the love!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #23
DENVERDUI55

DJ bringing Natty light to dove valley for the players to enjoy during the bye week. When I asked who is going to drive home DJ stood up and said, "I'm good!"
Old 10-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #24
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

that mother better get his ass back on the field and he better play like his life depends on it.
mother sucker better own when he gets back. our LB play is horrible but i think it's more of a byproduct of not having a really good QB on the D.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #25
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I would leave Mays on the sideline and keep Brooking starting. I would also replace Woodyard with DJ if in these three 3 weeks of practice DJ shows better.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote