The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #11
winstoncup bronco
Crew Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
My point I'm trying to make? 2011 season is over and overall records are set.

Our 2012 opponents can get better or worse over the next 12 weeks. Lets say Brady and Ryan go down for the year this week and both teams crumble and finish below .500. We went from losing to good teams during a small portion of the season to losing to bad teams according to the finished record. Just like Steelers could get healthier and finish with a winning record. Pretty simple.

San Diego has a winning record going into this week right? If Denver beats them do we get credit for beating a team with a winning record or a .500 team?
We get credit for beating every team, every time, not just when we like the starting QB. That is my point. I will never, ever, complain about a Broncos win. No one here cried over the Hochuli game, but they gnashed their teeth all of last year.

I'm not the one taking solace that we lost to good teams, but only by a little. That is so flippin ridiculous, I don't know where to begin.

My whole point of bringing up last year is to highlight the hypocrisy and double standards around here. Seems as if I touched a nerve.
winstoncup bronco is offline   Reply With Quote