The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #301
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
If he plays like tebow you bet ill be pullin the plug. Tebow is degressing right before our eyes.
Wouldn't want anyone to "degress" now, would we.

Anyway, the guy has 2 passing attempts this year. His last one was a nice toss. Not sure there's much room there for regression. But I guess the mind sees what it wants to see.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #302
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Wouldn't want anyone to "degress" now, would we.

Anyway, the guy has 2 passing attempts this year. His last one was a nice toss. Not sure there's much room there for regression. But I guess the mind sees what it wants to see.
Iphones have their own minds. Rex Ryan's invented position for him has something to do with it. Never have I seen a QB develop while playing in punt coverage. Going from passing attempts of last year to this year cannot help.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...jQPCtsUbn6uQPw

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 10-10-2012 at 01:24 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #303
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
De Di iphones have their own minds. Rex Ryan's invented position for him has something to do with it. Never have I seen a QB develop while playing in punt coverage.
How many revolutionary QBs have you seen tho?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #304
JakeZ01
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

The difference between the teams now and last year, we came back last year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #305
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ01 View Post
The difference between the teams now and last year, we came back last year.
The difference between this year and last years is we don't fall behind sub .500 teams so coming back wasn't a issue.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #306
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,639

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
The difference between this year and last years is we don't fall behind sub .500 teams so coming back wasn't a issue.
give us a chance we are only 5 games in.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #307
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
give us a chance we are only 5 games in.
Oh I should give us a chance to fall behind sub .500 teams? If you think Manning would need a onside kick to beat the winless Phins you need help. The O is still not clicking yet the comebacks vs good teams will come.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #308
Epimetheus
Just Drafted
 
Epimetheus's Avatar
 
Yeah

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Catlerville
Posts: 28

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Tebow sucks, get over it.
Epimetheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #309
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,639

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Oh I should give us a chance to fall behind sub .500 teams? If you think Manning would need a onside kick to beat the winless Phins you need help. The O is still not clicking yet the comebacks vs good teams will come.

What's that on the floor over there? Did you lose your sense of humor?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #310
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,639

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

OM RULE 732

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE MAIN BOARD WITH THE WORD TEBOW IN THE TITLE.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #311
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What's that on the floor over there? Did you lose your sense of humor?
My bad
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #312
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,639

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
My bad
I'm stickin with my 10 - 6 prediction.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #313
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ01 View Post
The difference between the teams now and last year, we came back last year.
A lot of excitement by the comebacks was generated...but let's not forget that the teams we came back against weren't very good.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #314
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,623

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolls View Post
Tebow sucks, get over it.
shut it before we stick you in a room with mcgruder you souless hieratic
jk how should i put this nicely he umm needs to do some major work at being a qb. Tebow is a likeable nice guy but nfl teams want qbs who can play well.
something is going on with Tebow in practice that the fans dont see. coaches are hesitant to make him a starter and if he does start they have him do some college air force like option offense instead of a offense that the rookie john elway and most other rookie qbs use .
i love to see Tebow start more just out of curiosity to see what he can do but they always have him to doing some odd type of offense .
i havent seen any jet games yet
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #315
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolls View Post
Tebow sucks, get over it.
Must be nice to know that you and Dan Bronco Fan speak the same language.

Whatever that is.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #316
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.
 
HAT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,856

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber
Default

Dan found the shift key....Yay!

Capital 'T' today....Punctuation tomorrow.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #317
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,216

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
shut it before we stick you in a room with mcgruder you souless hieratic
jk how should i put this nicely he umm needs to do some major work at being a qb. Tebow is a likeable nice guy but nfl teams want qbs who can play well.
something is going on with Tebow in practice that the fans dont see. coaches are hesitant to make him a starter and if he does start they have him do some college air force like option offense instead of a offense that the rookie john elway and most other rookie qbs use .
i love to see Tebow start more just out of curiosity to see what he can do but they always have him to doing some odd type of offense .
i havent seen any jet games yet
reality is,he can't run any other offense. if he could,the broncos wouldn't have changed there entire offense for him. Fox said himself that teblow would be screwed if he had to run a conventional offense. tebow is a bust plain & simple.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #318
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,677
Default

Has anyone else noticed that Tebow has yet to win a job as a starter coming out of camp, and only takes over once the guy in front of him totally collapses and the season is considered lost?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #319
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Has anyone else noticed that Tebow has yet to win a job as a starter coming out of camp, and only takes over once the guy in front of him totally collapses and the season is considered lost?
It's funny you think the dog and pony show that's gone on the last couple seasons resembles how most QBs are selected to start.

Name me the solid NFL Starting QB that ever won or lost their job in camp. Anyone?

Camp is about preparing your team for the season. It's not QB Training Camp Survivor. Had Tebow not been orphaned by the McD firing, he would've been the unquestioned starter going into 2011. And you would've had 5 less weeks to stroke yourself to the Neckbeard poster hanging on the wall in front of your toilet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #320
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,653

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
It's funny you think the dog and pony show that's gone on the last couple seasons resembles how most QBs are selected to start.

Name me the solid NFL Starting QB that ever won or lost their job in camp. Anyone?

Camp is about preparing your team for the season. It's not QB Training Camp Survivor. Had Tebow not been orphaned by the McD firing, he would've been the unquestioned starter going into 2011. And you would've had 5 less weeks to stroke yourself to the Neckbeard poster hanging on the wall in front of your toilet.
Camp is about performance and winning a job based on performance. Tebow has NEVER done that.

Tebow sucks dick. And I mean sucks donkey dick in practice.

Of course, he sucks donkey dick in real games too, but meh...
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #321
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,623

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
reality is,he can't run any other offense. if he could,the broncos wouldn't have changed there entire offense for him. Fox said himself that teblow would be screwed if he had to run a conventional offense. tebow is a bust plain & simple.
so he stuck playing the option game
well he can either learn more offense plays or be unemployed
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #322
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
Camp is about performance and winning a job based on performance. Tebow has NEVER done that.
Neither has your homeboy in your avy there. This thread has proven beyond a doubt that Aaron Rodgers isn't NFL material.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #323
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
It's funny you think the dog and pony show that's gone on the last couple seasons resembles how most QBs are selected to start.

Name me the solid NFL Starting QB that ever won or lost their job in camp. Anyone?

Camp is about preparing your team for the season. It's not QB Training Camp Survivor. Had Tebow not been orphaned by the McD firing, he would've been the unquestioned starter going into 2011. And you would've had 5 less weeks to stroke yourself to the Neckbeard poster hanging on the wall in front of your toilet.
It's even more funny that you still think Tebow can actually be a good QB, and that you wanted him as our starter instead of Manning.

Craig Morton lost his starting job to Norris Weese after training camp in '79.

Morton lost his starting job again coming out of camp in '80 to Matt Robinson.

Steve Deberg lost his starting job coming out of training camp in '83 to rookie John Elway.

Bubby Brister lost his starting job to Brian Griese coming out of training camp in '99

That's just Broncos QB's that were starters heading into camp who lost their starting jobs after camp was over. Should we look at other positions on the team where players who were starters heading into camp were back-ups after camp ended?

Last edited by errand; 10-10-2012 at 09:43 PM..
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #324
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Neither has your homeboy in your avy there. This thread has proven beyond a doubt that Aaron Rodgers isn't NFL material.
The difference there is that Aaron had to impress a HC that he was as good or better option than Brett Favre.....and when Favre said he wanted to come back, the Packers traded him, and went with Rodgers, and they were rewarded with another NFL title.

Your boy hasn't proven to any coach that he was better than Kyle Orton or Mark Sanchez....it took a total collapse by Orton to get him on the field, and he still hasn't proven to the Jets that he could be a better option than Sanchez.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #325
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,623

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

btw why are we still talking about Tebow still.
havent we discuss him enough already
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 AM.


Denver Broncos