The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #126
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
So why did you pull the tired old "you thought we were better without Manning" strawman?

You're a one-trick pony. Which is pretty sad from a guy who rode Neckbeard's jock longer than his wife. Seriously, even she thought it was Tebow Time.
Sure I thought Orton was a better choice than Tebow coming out of camp in '11...

Are you seriously comparing my thinking Orton >>Tebow coming out of training camp in 2011 is as bad as your thinking Tebow >>Manning?

dude, how you can defend that **** is beyond me....but keep ****ing that snake while one of your cronies holds his tail
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #127
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
as bad as your thinking Tebow >>Manning?
You're like a retarded monkey that can't stop rubbing himself. This is the only thing you ever say. And it's not even remotely close to true.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #128
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
so please enlighten us on which free agent signings we could have landed had we stood pat at the QB position that would have seriously improved this team....
He won't answer this.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #129
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
You're like a retarded monkey that can't stop rubbing himself. This is the only thing you ever say. And it's not even remotely close to true.
Guess you're dumber than a retarded monkey.....and he just splooged all over your face

Poll question posed -

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

PeytonManning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%


errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #130
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
He won't answer this.
I know he won't...because the FA's available were Peyton Manning and a bunch of role players who could succeed if on the right team, scheme etc....

Does anyone seriously think that had we not signed Manning, and stood pat with Tebow as our starter, that this team would be as improved as they are now? Very few would say so....and we know the real reason why they think that....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #131
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer
 
Missouribronc's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,578

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Tebow fans are unreal.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #132
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
He won't answer this.
I understand your desperation to turn this around on me but you have yet to back up your position and therefore this is not my argument to support, it is yours.

You made the assertion that we had an influx of FAs after we signed Manning and have nothing to back it up. Back that up slick or concede you were talking out of your ass.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #133
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
I understand your desperation to turn this around on me but you have yet to back up your position and therefore this is not my argument to support, it is yours.

You made the assertion that we had an influx of FAs after we signed Manning and have nothing to back it up. Back that up slick or concede you were talking out of your ass.
No tard we did sign players after Manning signed. It's been talked about to death. Not only did Manning bring in players he turned scrubs under Tebow into pro bowl type player which is just as good as bringing in elite FA talent. Had we kept Tebow we would have signed zero players like the Jets after Tebow was traded for and we would have had to waste more picks on players to replace the guys Tebow drug down to his level. You keep spinning this.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #134
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..
 
Jekyll15Hyde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
I understand your desperation to turn this around on me but you have yet to back up your position and therefore this is not my argument to support, it is yours.

You made the assertion that we had an influx of FAs after we signed Manning and have nothing to back it up. Back that up slick or concede you were talking out of your ass.
If you would want to change out this team is with what we had last year, then you need your head checked. That is the worst part about Tebow, is that he makes people who have followed football all their lives start imagining **** that isnt even there, usually because he donned the orange and blue. Difference between fans and cheerleaders. The dude is garbage and will be in the CFL in 4 years if he reamins a QB

Last edited by Jekyll15Hyde; 10-08-2012 at 09:28 PM..
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #135
Broncos4tw
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,459
Default

Why do people chime in with "Tebow" and "McD-bag" as if this is the problem?

Offense shows signs of improvement. Still getting out slow, but it is simple mistakes screwing us over. Get rid of the mistakes, the offense will be just fine.

Defense is the issue. And it was so vastly ignored by McDumnuts, it will take years to fix. YEARS. People said that when it happened. We needed some top of the line defense players, and he traded for a NE look-alike team that was nothing like the real thing.

You want to know why we are losing? We are 29th in the league in turnover ratio. Against very good teams, you can't lose the turnover battle and win. And we've lost it repeatedly. Turn the lost opportunities into scores, and how close are those games? Yea.. pretty close.

Offense is on the right track. Fix mistakes.. it's all good. Defense shows NO improvement at all. Hold on to our drunkard.. we'll need him badly later this year. That will actually help out, when we are hopefully vying for a playoff spot.
Broncos4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #136
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
No tard we did sign players after Manning signed. It's been talked about to death. Not only did Manning bring in players he turned scrubs under Tebow into pro bowl type player which is just as good as bringing in elite FA talent. Had we kept Tebow we would have signed zero players like the Jets after Tebow was traded for and we would have had to waste more picks on players to replace the guys Tebow drug down to his level. You keep spinning this.
Then clearly these guys spoke about their desire to come to Denver because of Manning. Clearly we signed a big name free agent with numerous suitors chasing after them who came to Denver because of Manning. You have something like that to back your claim up right? Because the guys we did get are just as likely to have come here regardless of QB so long as the FO engaged in a modicum of FA activity.

I don't know what NYJ had as an offseason strategy, nor do I care. In the history of modern FA is there any player that has taken substantively less money to go to a team for the opportunity to play with a particular player? And I am not counting deferred salary/bonuses because that works out to substantive compensation none the less. Because that is what you're saying that these guys, all, some, or one, turned down better money and opportunity to come here because of Manning and I have seen nothing to substantiate that claim and you have provided nothing to back that up. Rather you assert that since we signed other FAs after Manning then clearly those guys came here because of Manning and that is a logical fallacy of the highest order. Then you trump that truckload of stupid by saying that, contrary to damn near every ****ing FA contract in the history of the NFL that players would have actively turned down money and contracts with Denver because of Tebow. If this were remotely true, that players bucked teams because of players, then KC would have ceased to exist a decade ago. Maybe a big name FA could buck a team due to circumstance because he can get the same money elsewhere but the guys we are talking about don't fit that category. Again, maybe you can show me the charity case NFL FA in the modern era that takes a pay cut vs. another offer to play with a certain player but I doubt it and I certainly doubt it as it applies to the 2012 Broncos.

EDIT: Exhibit A, Jeff Saturday. Manning sure landed that lunker for us. Well done dimwit.

Case Closed

Last edited by RaiderH8r; 10-08-2012 at 09:45 PM..
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #137
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Saturday is all you got He is really saving Rodgers. He landed us Dan Koppen instead down play that ha ha ha ha

That is the only part of that deflection of a post I even read.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #138
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,866

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos4tw View Post
Why do people chime in with "Tebow" and "McD-bag" as if this is the problem?

Offense shows signs of improvement. Still getting out slow, but it is simple mistakes screwing us over. Get rid of the mistakes, the offense will be just fine.

Defense is the issue. And it was so vastly ignored by McDumnuts, it will take years to fix. YEARS. People said that when it happened. We needed some top of the line defense players, and he traded for a NE look-alike team that was nothing like the real thing.

You want to know why we are losing? We are 29th in the league in turnover ratio. Against very good teams, you can't lose the turnover battle and win. And we've lost it repeatedly. Turn the lost opportunities into scores, and how close are those games? Yea.. pretty close.

Offense is on the right track. Fix mistakes.. it's all good. Defense shows NO improvement at all. Hold on to our drunkard.. we'll need him badly later this year. That will actually help out, when we are hopefully vying for a playoff spot.
When you play the broncos it's like you get the middle of the field for 20 yards as a defense free zone.

Last edited by baja; 10-08-2012 at 10:20 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #139
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,866

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Oh and third and long is what you are looking for when you play the Broncos.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #140
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Oh and third and long is what you are looking for when you play the Broncos.
lol yes anybody have stat on third and 10+ yards. We own on that one.....lol
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #141
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,006
Default

Is this the new Tebow sucks thread? I just wanted to make sure and state my opinion that Tebow does IN FACT SUCKS ASS. Carry on.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #142
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Saturday is all you got He is really saving Rodgers. He landed us Dan Koppen instead down play that ha ha ha ha

That is the only part of that deflection of a post I even read.
Saturday was the most widely reported FA "Get" the Broncos were using Manning to ink and he packed his bags for money. Not a big deal, it is the way but your assertion that players buck money for the opportunity to play for God, Country, and Manning is retarded and unsubstantiated and Saturday is the glowing example of how your thesis fails and fails hard.

Koppen, like Stokely, was sitting around sucking farts out of used furniture when his phone rang. Pop quiz hotshot, you're sitting on your couch eating Cheetos and massaging your Hateboner when the phone rings and it is ANY NFL team asking you to come in to play. What do you do?

Again, give me your list.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #143
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
lol yes anybody have stat on third and 10+ yards. We own on that one.....lol
Nervous Norville's game plan is for Phyllis to take two knees and convert 3rd and 12 all day long.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #144
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Guess you're dumber than a retarded monkey.....and he just splooged all over your face

Poll question posed -

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

PeytonManning
*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%


How did I not vote in that awesome poll?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #145
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
Saturday was the most widely reported FA "Get" the Broncos were using Manning to ink and he packed his bags for money. Not a big deal, it is the way but your assertion that players buck money for the opportunity to play for God, Country, and Manning is retarded and unsubstantiated and Saturday is the glowing example of how your thesis fails and fails hard.

Koppen, like Stokely, was sitting around sucking farts out of used furniture when his phone rang. Pop quiz hotshot, you're sitting on your couch eating Cheetos and massaging your Hateboner when the phone rings and it is ANY NFL team asking you to come in to play. What do you do?

Again, give me your list.
Saturday flat out told Manning Denver didn't seem to want him as much as the Packers did. That right there proves you wrong. Denver didn't WANT Saturday. Koppen was cut Sept 1st and Denver had to wait out the 10 days because of the new CBA rules to sign him, which they did because he was claimed the 11th.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #146
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=7734318

"I told him I don't think the Broncos wanted me as much as he did. They've got things going on that they're happy with and are moving forward with and I didn't think it was an exact fit. I always felt like in Green Bay I was their very first choice."
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #147
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=7734318

"I told him I don't think the Broncos wanted me as much as he did. They've got things going on that they're happy with and are moving forward with and I didn't think it was an exact fit. I always felt like in Green Bay I was their very first choice."
Translation: Money.

Are you new?
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #148
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,635

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Saturday flat out told Manning Denver didn't seem to want him as much as the Packers did. That right there proves you wrong. Denver didn't WANT Saturday. Koppen was cut Sept 1st and Denver had to wait out the 10 days because of the new CBA rules to sign him, which they did because he was claimed the 11th.
And Koppen came here because of Manning and not because Denver was offering money? You have the news article with that tidbit?

Again, just because we signed FAs after Manning doesn't mean they came here because of Manning. You haven't supported your claim in any fashion whatsoever. Please do because if you're right then Denver has forever changed FA as we know it and that would be a remarkable feat.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #149
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
Translation: Money.

Are you new?
Translation Denver didn't want him. Rightfully so too, he sucks.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #150
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
And Koppen came here because of Manning and not because Denver was offering money? You have the news article with that tidbit?

Again, just because we signed FAs after Manning doesn't mean they came here because of Manning. You haven't supported your claim in any fashion whatsoever. Please do because if you're right then Denver has forever changed FA as we know it and that would be a remarkable feat.
He came here because he had experience running the no huddle and calling plays at the line. We have a QB that needs those things right? Before Manning signed Denver landed ONE FA, after Manning we landed 4 to 5 starters. Jets signed starters prior to trading for Tebow and signed no starters after. Translation no one wants to go to the circus anymore.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Denver Broncos