The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #26
jerseyboiler120

The 2 recent fumbles hurt, although the one against raiders didn't affect outcome. He was doing the right thing on that play getting the ball to the outside hand, just had a brain lapse at the critical moment. Yesterday's was a good poke by the defender; coulda happened to many WR. He's a beast.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #27
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
The kid just drips with talent. Those that are seeing it develop and enjoying the experience

Those that only see the (easily correctable) fumbles are not enjoying the experience.

Which one are you?
Talent all the way. I find it fascinating that a WR who lacks basic fundamentals is at the top of the league in his position right now. Well, 2nd.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #28
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
let me address this falsehood he has played in 26 pro games lost 5 fumbles in those games..

not hardly what you said..
it feels like DT fumbles the ball every game and Decker drops at least couple passes.

I just hope he learns to secure the ball.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #29
DarkHorse
RPM Racer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kenny McKinley

He's a stud in the making and I really enjoy watching him week to week, fumbles aside. Just going thru a rough spot right now. Dude snatches the ball out of the air like it's nothing.
DarkHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #30
sgbfan
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
He's on pace for 10 fumbles this year. No WR in the league had more than 3 last year. Continue to give him props though.
How is he on pace for 10? We are almost 1/3 of the way through the season.
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #31
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbfan View Post
Ask Bronco Boy, I was wondering about that math too. I would say 6.5 for the season.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #32
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer

Reggie Wayne used to be a liability.
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #33
sgbfan
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Ask Bronco Boy, I was wondering about that math too. I would say 6.5 for the season.
Technically 6.3333... (sorry, I meant to quote him originally, went back and fixed it right away)
sgbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #34
swaiy

People keep saying his route running is terrible yet the commentators keep complimenting his route runnimg during these games. If he wasnt running routes like he is supposed to, how the hell does Peyton keep finding him? Isnt Peyton all about timing? Thats what we heard all offseason. Run the correct and precise route and Manning will get you the ball.

Besides the regularly clearheaded people, this forum has seen a mass influx of trolls. I would say mentally retarded trolls but that would be an insult to those with mental disabilities comparing them to the dummies on thos board.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #35
mkporter
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbfan View Post
DT technically has three fumbles. He was credited with the fumble at the end of the Houston game when they kept pitching the ball in desperation. Not that that should count, but you can argue with BB on that point.
mkporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #36
swaiy

Also, after 3 years in the league, Brandon Marshall had 8 fumbles. Im not saying DT will be the same player but he has the talent.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #37
capt. Jack

He is very talented, I hope he stops fumbling!

Last edited by capt. Jack; 10-08-2012 at 06:40 PM..
Old 10-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #38
capt. Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
You are dumb as ****. No he wasnt a crack baby. Seriously, you are ****ing stupid. Perhaps you should watch it again.
I was just kidding, sorry!
Old 10-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #39
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Jerry Rice had one of those Raiders game open field fumbles in a playoff game in the 80's, and he turned out okay.

I disagreed with the Thomas pick, but man, if he keeps progressing and fine tuning his game, he will be a top receiver in the league.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #40
swaiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt. Jack View Post
I was just kidding, sorry!
My mistake. I thought you were trolling
Old 10-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #41
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Demaryius and Eric are the least of my worries. This is the year they should progress the most, and despite a few issues, they seemingly have. What would be great is if the Broncos could get another receiver into the mix this off-season (FA or draft) that can make us even more of a threat. A Brandon Stokely, but 15 years younger and much more polished. Doesn't look like Caldwell panned out and Willis is emergency depth at best. One more dynamic receiver to this corps and we would be great. Just look at what Green Bay has done.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #42
Turd_Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Boy View Post
How could you possibly know this to be true?
How could you possibly know its not true?
Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #43
Turd_Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Demaryius and Eric are the least of my worries. This is the year they should progress the most, and despite a few issues, they seemingly have. What would be great is if the Broncos could get another receiver into the mix this off-season (FA or draft) that can make us even more of a threat. A Brandon Stokely, but 15 years younger and much more polished. Doesn't look like Caldwell panned out and Willis is emergency depth at best. One more dynamic receiver to this corps and we would be great. Just look at what Green Bay has done.
Green Bay drafted several high talent WRs in the first 4 rounds... This board would burn itself to the ground if Denver drafts a WR in the first 4 rounds next year. They want the Broncos to be the Chefs and reach for a defensive player every year...
Old 10-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #44
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
Green Bay drafted several high talent WRs in the first 4 rounds... This board would burn itself to the ground if Denver drafts a WR in the first 4 rounds next year. They want the Broncos to be the Chefs and reach for a defensive player every year...
Yes, they certainly did. Denver has nobody worth a **** as a returner, so they might as well pony up the dough and go for a guy in the third or fourth round whose value is a third or fourth receiver, but who can get us some good field position. It sucks seeing Omar Bolden waddle his penguin feet to the 15 yard line every time he brings it out.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #45
AmericanBroncFan

Jerry Rice had a few fumbles as he was running in for TD's too. As I watched DT yesterday throughout the game I told my son that if this kid WANTS to be, he could be the BEST in the NFL. He's got the talent!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #46
manchambo
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
If he starts to play fundamentally sound football, the sky is the limit. But his fundamentals are a long way away
What fundamentals? He needs to stop fumbling, andthere's no reason to think he won't. Otherwise his "fundamentals" are good enough to basically be the most productive receiver in the league.
manchambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #47
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
He is dumb..
And clearly you're a genius.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #48
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

All I know is he is making some amazing catches and some big long plays, it's just too bad on several of them he just couldn't find a way to secure the ball and the offense didn't get any benefit from those plays.

Coaches need to have him and McGahee holding footballs during meetings.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #49
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

DT is a STUD! He's young and putting a lot of pressure on himself. He looks up to megatron and trains with him in the offseason.

We are very fortunate to have him.
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #50
swaiy

Who is the receiver coming out of Georgia Tech next year lol. Wishful thinking