The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #26
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

One of those days. The Patriots are simply the better team, at this point. McGahee runs hard, he's a good pass blocker, and gets a pass from me for that performance yesterday. On the sordid list of reasons for the loss, Willis M is down the list a ways.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #27
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
This.

I am upset it happened bust he is still a beast. Forgive him, he had a bad game.
exactly.

Move along. Nothing to see here...
Play2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #28
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by menonite View Post
I felt like pulling a Hemingway when I saw him fumble.
Ah writing a book..

Please by all means do so and stop making stupid posts here.. make them in your book..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #29
Pick Six
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by menonite View Post
He was the William Hung of head coaches.
Eh, sort of...William Hung was lovable, in a laughable sort of way. There's nothing lovable about McDaniels. But, I get your point...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #30
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk idiot kicker View Post
exactly.

Move along. Nothing to see here...
Old 10-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #31
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
One of those days. The Patriots are simply the better team, at this point. McGahee runs hard, he's a good pass blocker, and gets a pass from me for that performance yesterday. On the sordid list of reasons for the loss, Willis M is down the list a ways.
rep.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #32
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
would you expect anything less?
sure a lot of pissing and moaning after losing a game no one but a moron expected to get a win in an away game against a very good team....
Old 10-08-2012, 03:12 PM   #33
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
sure a lot of pissing and moaning after losing a game no one but a moron expected to get a win in an away game against a very good team....
par for the course.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #34
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
par for the FORUM.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU..
Old 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #35
Lycan
Omelette Dreamer

He had what was essentially 2 turnovers with the 4th down drop and the fumble. In the moment after the fumble I was pissed, but after calming down I remembered how good he has been for us. Easily the best RB we have had in years.

Hopefully he comes out next week and plays with a little fire in him to get the taste of this game out of his mouth.
Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #36
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
The patties are not a better team GTFO ! We could have won that game easily. Oh and I'm supposed to tell you your mom called. She bought more peanut butter and the dogs getting antsy.
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #37
Play2win
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke

Quote:
The patties are not a better team GTFO ! We could have won that game easily. Oh and I'm supposed to tell you your mom called. She bought more peanut butter and the dogs getting antsy.
It's the end of the season that counts, bro. By then we will be the better team!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Old 10-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #38
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:

Cool story, bro. Could've won that game easily? Somebody obviously is hopped up on meth or just flat out didn't watch the game. It's OK to admit this team isn't the hybrid of the 85 Bears and 98 Broncos.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #39
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
He had what was essentially 2 turnovers with the 4th down drop and the fumble. In the moment after the fumble I was pissed, but after calming down I remembered how good he has been for us. Easily the best RB we have had in years.

Hopefully he comes out next week and plays with a little fire in him to get the taste of this game out of his mouth.
I saw them as he was trying to hard.. sometimes crap happens.. fighting for the extra yard and on the drop looking to see where he was going after the catch after all he is a good RB at catching the ball but he is still a RB..
Old 10-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #40
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
if you think that NE is not a better team than us.. Look back a few games and tell me they have not kicked our asses a couple of times..

BTW how many trips to the Superbowl's have they had, since we last sniffed one..

time to think if that is possible ..
Old 10-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #41
Circle Orange
Frozen Assets.

A maniac got loose in the equipment facility and buttered all the balls!! Word has it to be a Patriot spy.
Circle Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #42
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Willis was McDs best singing hands down.
Well if he actually had signed him.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #43
jerseyboiler120

Quote:

That is funny as hell!
Old 10-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #44
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
Ah writing a book..

Please by all means do so and stop making stupid posts here.. make them in your book..
Yes because that's what he meant. He saw the fumble and said, hmm, I want to write a book. Or perhaps if you knew anything about Hemingway, you'd know the man committed suicide and is more likely a reference to that.

Personally I thought it was a very witty way of phrasing an over dramatic statement of being driven to suicidal thoughts by a bad football play.

And it is even funnier to me given the OM's meltdown and how many threads are cropping up that make it seem like posters are enmasse pulling Hemingways.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #45
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
He's been solid this year. Some mistakes he needs to clean up for sure but when I watch the games, he's getting all the yards that are there to be had and then some with nice physical running after contact. 2 reasons why you would want to search for a new back.

1) when you see lanes there in tape and the runner can't find them and doesn't have good feel on timing and how to use blocking (see Lance Ball).

2) Mistakes - a consistent display of mistakes. If they don't make the right call on blitz pick up, turning the ball over, dropping passes.

I'd say we have no problem with #1. I don't think anybody could argue McGahee has great vision and feel for running. He's had some mistakes as far as fumbles. Some bad timing on some of them and he certainly can clean that area up. I haven't seen him drop too many passes this year so I don't think that's an issue. I think people are just over reacting to that dropped pass in last game.
Look at it this way Walton had a all off season to stew in that brew... Our RB will get some of these crap heads off him probably next week.

Last edited by ~Crash~; 10-08-2012 at 03:56 PM..
~Crash~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #46
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Well if he actually had signed him.
Yes I saw that later in reading the thread. I was hoping nobody would notice.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #47
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Yes because that's what he meant. He saw the fumble and said, hmm, I want to write a book. Or perhaps if you knew anything about Hemingway, you'd know the man committed suicide and is more likely a reference to that.

Personally I thought it was a very witty way of phrasing an over dramatic statement of being driven to suicidal thoughts by a bad football play.

And it is even funnier to me given the OM's meltdown and how many threads are cropping up that make it seem like posters are enmasse pulling Hemingways.

I believe Hemingway also had sex with Franciso Franco, maybe that's what he meant.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #48
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle Orange View Post
A maniac got loose in the equipment facility and buttered all the balls!! Word has it to be a Patriot spy.
I think we got a winner .. probably more like McD had all our calls that **** is a cheat. we have the same OC... you know I think we all should start to throw a stink that he needs some time off like the saits coach..
~Crash~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #49
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
I believe Hemingway also had sex with Franciso Franco, maybe that's what he meant.
dude that would be even better...fumble and sex, that is a good linkage. OMG, though now it makes my post more disturbing because if pulling a hemingway is about having sex, then an OM enmasse pulling a Hemingway means um, oh dear...bad, all bad.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #50
menonite

Quote:
Ah writing a book..

Yeah, I'm going to call it "The Old Man and the S-hiiiiiiiit he fumbled the ball!"