The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Default Quit whining, b*tches.

If you was not a complete retard going in this game, you’re not surprised today that the Broncos lost. Week 5, on the road, and @ NE – come on man! The Broncos are 1 game back in the AFC-W and they have played a pretty brutal schedule. Compared to the rest of the division, Denver looks heads and shoulders above the rest and the Broncos’ haven’t even scratched the surface on how good they will be by week 16. The Manning to DT connection is going to be unstoppable. Pay attention. Bottom line, all the Broncos need to do is win the west because by playoff time, no team will be able to play 4 quarters with them, and that includes the Patriots. Next week is crucial, and after that the schedule gets much more favorable. So quit whining. The Broncos are poised for a serious run - 11 straight even – they have’em just where they want’em.

Oh, and to those comparing last year's Broncos with this year's Broncos, help me help you by putting your head back in your own buttcrack and all the way up it. You're stupid.
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
colorado jones
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

You are an enlightened being... I shall call you Jesus going forward.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:23 AM   #3
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

It gets better. The Broncos will play NE in the playoffs and they will win. Book it, dipshiat!
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:38 AM   #4
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

I'll have whatever he is having !
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:44 AM   #5
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Thoroughly enjoyed reading the OP. Well done.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:44 AM   #6
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

While equally as combatitive as many of the over reactions to yesterday's game... I much prefer this response.

Naturally there will be a supportive response claiming visual impairance by way of glasses containing orange lenses and homering. Which is unfortunate. I understand the discussion of where things went wrong yesterday, but I certainly miss the positive fanaticism.
2KBack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:47 AM   #7
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
While equally as combatitive as many of the over reactions to yesterday's game... I much prefer this response.

Naturally there will be a supportive response claiming visual impairance by way of glasses containing orange lenses and homering. Which is unfortunate. I understand the discussion of where things went wrong yesterday, but I certainly miss the positive fanaticism.
I agree.

The time to meltdown is if we lose to the Chargers. Then the hole will be hard to climb out of.

FOR NOW, we're 1-0 in the division and 0-0 against our primary (only, really) competition.

Thank God we play in the ****ing AFCW...
Old 10-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #8
dictionary

We are fine. I am all for being disappointed in a loss, but we played well. We made the bellicheats go for it on 4th down just to keep the ball away from Peyton. I agree with OP, Denver is poised to run the remainder of the table.

Seriously, with this being our best "competition" in the AFC W, I am not concerned:
Old 10-08-2012, 06:59 AM   #9
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I agree.

The time to meltdown is if we lose to the Chargers. Then the hole will be hard to climb out of.

FOR NOW, we're 1-0 in the division and 0-0 against our primary (only, really) competition.

Thank God we play in the ****ing AFCW...
The SD loss was a Brees send. Honestly, we are in decent position considering the schedule so far. We wiped the field with the only sub-par team on the schedule so far, as we should have. Lose to SD and I will join in the meltdown....for like a day. Then I will probably still find hope and silver lining. It's what I do.

Like you said....it's the AFC west, beat SD and you win the division basically. Quinn ain't beating us.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:59 AM   #10
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

^ what's he yelling?
Old 10-08-2012, 07:00 AM   #11
TonyR
Franchise Poster

With some below average QB play yesterday the Chiefs beat the Ravens.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:02 AM   #12
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
^ what's he yelling?
Pretty sure the last part is "NORV!" Which is funny by itself
Old 10-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #13
supermanhr9
Ring of Famer

"I'm gonna burn this mother down"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireOrange View Post
If you was not a complete retard going in this game, you’re not surprised today that the Broncos lost. Week 5, on the road, and @ NE – come on man! The Broncos are 1 game back in the AFC-W and they have played a pretty brutal schedule. Compared to the rest of the division, Denver looks heads and shoulders above the rest and the Broncos’ haven’t even scratched the surface on how good they will be by week 16. The Manning to DT connection is going to be unstoppable. Pay attention. Bottom line, all the Broncos need to do is win the west because by playoff time, no team will be able to play 4 quarters with them, and that includes the Patriots. Next week is crucial, and after that the schedule gets much more favorable. So quit whining. The Broncos are poised for a serious run - 11 straight even – they have’em just where they want’em.

Oh, and to those comparing last year's Broncos with this year's Broncos, help me help you by putting your head back in your own buttcrack and all the way up it. You're stupid.
You just inspired me my friend. I will now go get my Super Bowl plans finalized.
supermanhr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #14
BroncoBen
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos !!

Quote:
^ what's he yelling?
I think he was yelling... 'Should have punted the ball .. Norv !'

Remember, I believe the Chargers went for a long field goal and missed.
BroncoBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:27 AM   #15
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBen View Post

Seems to fit.

Ah, thank God for Norval. They might have rings had they kept Marty or gotten a GOOD coach.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #16
Toshiro Takashi

Quote:

Old 10-08-2012, 07:32 AM   #17
CEH
Ring of Famer

I'm not sure we can get better on defense going forward. Champ can be taken out of the game and our up the gut defense really sux

For Fox and JDR to have a defensive pedigree I kinda expected the defense to be better

We'll see
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:41 AM   #18
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
I'm not sure we can get better on defense going forward. Champ can be taken out of the game and our up the gut defense really sux

For Fox and JDR to have a defensive pedigree I kinda expected the defense to be better

We'll see
Like ranking 5 spots higher in points and 10 spots higher in yards vs. the previous season?

Defense is a work in progress....but it is improved. Denver's D gave up 40+ points 5 times last year...twice to NE. The D has been inconsistent, but I see it as improved, especially considering we are playing far better competition this season.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #19
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBen View Post

I could've swore on one of the passing plays to Gates, after the play, gates yelled at the refs "he holded me!" His reaction was in slow motion.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #20
socalorado
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Seems to fit.

Ah, thank God for Norval. They might have rings had they kept Marty or gotten a GOOD coach.
As bad as it gets in SoCal with the Angels not making the playoffs even though they have the best baseball player in the fricken world, and the Lakers not winnng yet another championship, i can always take comfort in walking by sparkler fans and simply wispering......."nooooorrrrvvvvv."
socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:08 AM   #21
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Bottom line, all the Broncos need to do is win the west because by playoff time, no team will be able to play 4 quarters with them, and that includes the Patriots.
Loved how our defense looked yesterday. Can't wait to see how good we look if we face them again, with a healthy Aaron Hernandez. The Pats should definitely be afraid.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #22
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
^ what's he yelling?
I think that was the 55 yard kick that failed. Seems like Rivers wanted to go for it.
Heyneck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:25 AM   #23
dictionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
I think that was the 55 yard kick that failed. Seems like Rivers wanted to go for it.
Here is the source: http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...goal-decision/
Old 10-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #24
Meck77

During the 2005 season many complained each and every week while we won "ugly". They complained all the way to the AFC Championship game and complained even more when we lost. What they missed? One of the funnest and most exciting seasons since the SBs.

Go Broncos!
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:37 AM   #25
houghtam
Ring of Famer

During the 2011 season many complained each and every week while we won "ugly". They complained all the way to the playoffs and complained even when we won the first game. What they missed? One of the funnest and most exciting seasons since the SBs.

Go Broncos!
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote