The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #51
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,290

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Anheiser Busch brewery tour up by Boulder is an option. Free beer sampling at the end of the tour...
You mean up outside of Ft. Collins, right? The Coors brewery is the closest big one in Golden, and that is litterally minutes away from down town Denver.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #52
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,260

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
True story about pueblo. We were passing through going to a friends cabin (beyond pueblo) and we stopped there for about an hour of so to stretch the legs etc. I was 13 at the time. We got there at about 10:30 Am, we are just crusing around some small part of the town and see some paintings out on the sidewalk. My buddy and I stop and check out a couple of them and this drunk lady walks up and starts talking to us about them. She was the painter and blah blah blah. She was hammered. She invites us in her shop to see more paintings (which was actually her house) and starts talking some more.
We are like ya, whatever, ok, then I had to piss, so I piss, I come back out from pissing and she takes her shirt off! I was like whaaah, so I am like okay I guess I will leave (she was FUGLY) and my friend mouths to me "help me". So i am like eric, we need to go man, our ride is waiting for us. The drunk lady starts saying no no, I need you two boys, no you cant leave. So we bolt for the door and she literally in her bra and whatever spandex type short things she was wearing chases us down the street. It was one of the most weird effed up situations ever. Like one of those "it puts the lotion on its skin" kind of vibes.

But I could have lost my Vcard when I was 13. Im glad I didnt. Probably would have been killed and tortured too. It was really really bizarre

That lady (term used loosely) is now the mayor.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #53
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,290

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
True story about pueblo. We were passing through going to a friends cabin (beyond pueblo) and we stopped there for about an hour of so to stretch the legs etc. I was 13 at the time. We got there at about 10:30 Am, we are just crusing around some small part of the town and see some paintings out on the sidewalk. My buddy and I stop and check out a couple of them and this drunk lady walks up and starts talking to us about them. She was the painter and blah blah blah. She was hammered. She invites us in her shop to see more paintings (which was actually her house) and starts talking some more.
We are like ya, whatever, ok, then I had to piss, so I piss, I come back out from pissing and she takes her shirt off! I was like whaaah, so I am like okay I guess I will leave (she was FUGLY) and my friend mouths to me "help me". So i am like eric, we need to go man, our ride is waiting for us. The drunk lady starts saying no no, I need you two boys, no you cant leave. So we bolt for the door and she literally in her bra and whatever spandex type short things she was wearing chases us down the street. It was one of the most weird effed up situations ever. Like one of those "it puts the lotion on its skin" kind of vibes.

But I could have lost my Vcard when I was 13. Im glad I didnt. Probably would have been killed and tortured too. It was really really bizarre
winning--the Pueblo way
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #54
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,290

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Pueblo. It's like that bastard step child of the Front Range.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #55
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester
 
Smiling Assassin27's Avatar
 
Hurry Hurry

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 12,568

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
winning--the Pueblo way

I think i read that in Penthouse Forum around age 13 as well. That was you
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #56
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 21,304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
That lady (term used loosely) is now the mayor.

No way
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #57
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,066

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Great going, guys. Now the odds of getting him to Pueblo are as likely as them getting their first win in Denver.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #58
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,732

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

whats in pueblo anyways i live east of the springs and there is nothing there except the state fair and thats over with canyon city has the royal gorge and south of canyon city you got the sand dunes but pueblo bleh there is nothing there colorado springs has more attractions. pueblo nothing so come visit co sprgs or areas south of pueblo
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:42 PM   #59
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,852
Default

The last guy I know who went to Pueblo:

a) got drunk at a party, fell asleep in his car, and had his windows smashed out
b) was pistol whipped and woke up on the sidewalk
c) was gang raped in high school in an irrigation ditch by a bunch of teenage girls
d) all of the above
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #60
underrated29
Ahoy
 
You lika da sexy

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,207

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
The last guy I know who went to Pueblo:

a) got drunk at a party, fell asleep in his car, and had his windows smashed out
b) was pistol whipped and woke up on the sidewalk
c) was gang raped in high school in an irrigation ditch by a bunch of teenage girls
d) all of the above
You left out

e) got beat up with a starfish
F) that guy was me
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #61
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,260

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
whats in pueblo anyways i live east of the springs and there is nothing there except the state fair and thats over with canyon city has the royal gorge and south of canyon city you got the sand dunes but pueblo bleh there is nothing there colorado springs has more attractions. pueblo nothing so come visit co sprgs or areas south of pueblo
Actually, they sell periods and other grammar items like capital letters. Please go there and buy some. Obviously, you have never been there.

BTW, I have always heard some of you guys making fun of Pueblo but had no idea until I was there after the Steelers game for business. What a bunch of ****ing idiots.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:22 AM   #62
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 748

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright
Default

Probably too late to bring this thread back on track, but...

Fly fishing well down the Arkansas should still work well (Salida maybe?). Also further south (Dolores or Thompson?) might still be nice.

Be aware, fly fishing is a bit like tennis or skiing - its not much fun till u reach a certain lvl of competence
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #63
Saints
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Now that we are close and have a general idea of what the weather will be we are considering renting some 4 wheelers and going trail ride if our rental jeep comes with a trailer hitch. anyone have any recommendations for trails within an hour of denver that wont get us lost, killed, stranded, or all of the above?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #64
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 
United In Orange

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 9,852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
You left out

e) got beat up with a starfish
F) that guy was me


Actually, I remember my time in Pueblo rather fondly. I was a junior in high school at a yearbook camp at University of Southern Colorado. I was the only guy in the swimming pool playing water basketball with a bunch of co-eds...needless to say, it got a little physical.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #65
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,509

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Prepare your collective ass.

I still think the league only suspended and fined Mays because players or fans would have b****ed otherwise. The hit was vicious but wasn't dirty. It is the only suspension I can think of where the player was not suspended without pay. Mays still collected a 205,000 game check but got docked 50,000 from it
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:44 AM   #66
Saints
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

anyone ever deal with http://backbonecycles.com/ or trail ride storm mountain? looks as if that is who I am going to go with
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #67
Mountain Bronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 1,676
Default

Stoney's is a true Saints bar in Denver for those Saints fans in Town. 1111 Lincoln Street, not to far from Downtown.
Mountain Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #68
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,260

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
Stoney's is a true Saints bar in Denver for those Saints fans in Town. 1111 Lincoln Street, not to far from Downtown.
I will go out on a limb and say that place will be mostly empty come Sunday night.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #69
Mountain Bronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Mountains
Posts: 1,676
Default

^^^ possibly, but I bet they get a good crowd of Saints fans on Sunday day before the game.
Mountain Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:00 AM   #70
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints View Post
I really wanted to do some white water rafting but it appears as if they will no longer be doing trips

any other outdoor ideas? we have looked into fly fishing. We are all male mid 20's so want to do something that involves activity not site seeing

thanks for the help
If your a Saints fan you need to get a nice hotel and go **** yourself.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:36 AM.


Denver Broncos