The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #51
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
WAY better then the Jets. Not even close.
what?
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #52
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
how so?

After 4 games, Bronco D was 29th in points allowed (link), and 23rd in total yards allowed (link).

We had a struggling, mediocre QB who turned the ball over alot, a big, young WR from Georgia Tech with a limited route tree, and an OL many considered to be one of the worst in the league.

Things were looking really dim around here last year at this time.
Did we lose our elite corner back to season ending injury and our best WR to an injury? Was our starting RB averaging less then three yards per carry? PS no one thought we had the worst OL in the NFL besides Tebow lovers. Turns out he is the reason why. Also Doom was injured the first part of the year.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #53
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
what?
Its true. Denver had Von Miller to save us. Jets are ****ed.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #54
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

I lurked at GangGreen and the consensus seems to be pretty much where we were at when we realized Kyle Orton was Kyle Orton. The difference is there is much more bitterness given that Sanchez was a high 1st round pick.

At this point it's just a matter of time, before Tebow time. My guess is week six, before the switch. The difference is that Denver actually had more talent offensively than what Tebow has should he get the nod in NY.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #55
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Tebow
oubronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #56
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Tebow
It couldn't be much worse than what the Jets put on the field yesterday.

Might be time to break out the Wing-T Rex.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #57
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
It couldn't be much worse than what the Jets put on the field yesterday.

Might be time to break out the Wing-T Rex.
See the problem is Sanchez is mobile why Orton wasn't. Sanchez running for his life. Tebow will be doing the same.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #58
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

The Jets are 2-2. So Tebow time will have to wait.

What is funny is when Tebow is inserted he will be awful. Flat out awful. Poor OL, bad RB's, no TE's, no WR's.

I say insert Tebow now for laughs.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #59
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
See the problem is Sanchez is mobile why Orton wasn't. Sanchez running for his life. Tebow will be doing the same.
Sanchez is mobile, but he runs like a scared 3rd grade girl. Hell, he plays like a scared 3rd grade girl. At least that's how the Jets message board characterizes his performance the past year and a half. At least Timmy will break contain once in a while for a big gainer, even though the forward pass remains a mystery.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #60
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Sanchez is mobile, but he runs like a scared 3rd grade girl. Hell, he plays like a scared 3rd grade girl. At least that's how the Jets message board characterizes his performance the past year and a half. At least Timmy will break contain once in a while for a big gainer, even though the forward pass remains a mystery.
He's scared because the line can't give him 3 seconds. Tebow needs at least 8 when he drops back to pass.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #61
edog24
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
It won't matter who is qb when Ryan is the coach. With him running things that team will be a disfunctional mess, he needs to go.
edog24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #62
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

As potentially funny and clownish as things could get in NY if Tebow gets named the started, I don't think the Jets coaching staff can give it serious consideration

From what I have seen from the Jets games it is pretty obvious the coaching staff does not know what to do with him
He was brought in to sell tickets and merchandise, but I don't see a real concentrated effort to involve him in the gameplan

Sanchez is terrible, but Rex can use him as the scapegoat if they suck horribly this year
As long as the run game improves and the defense gets better I can see him sticking around to get another crack at a qb

But if they put in Tebow and he looks like he did for us against the Bills, Chiefs, and Patriots I could see him losing his job over it
Br0nc0Buster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #63
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
As potentially funny and clownish as things could get in NY if Tebow gets named the started, I don't think the Jets coaching staff can give it serious consideration

From what I have seen from the Jets games it is pretty obvious the coaching staff does not know what to do with him
He was brought in to sell tickets and merchandise, but I don't see a real concentrated effort to involve him in the gameplan

Sanchez is terrible, but Rex can use him as the scapegoat if they suck horribly this year
As long as the run game improves and the defense gets better I can see him sticking around to get another crack at a qb

But if they put in Tebow and he looks like he did for us against the Bills, Chiefs, and Patriots I could see him losing his job over it
I think Rex is out the door and unless Tebow learns how to throw the Football he will move into politics next year.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #64
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
how so?

After 4 games, Bronco D was 29th in points allowed (link), and 23rd in total yards allowed (link).

We had a struggling, mediocre QB who turned the ball over alot, a big, young WR from Georgia Tech with a limited route tree, and an OL many considered to be one of the worst in the league.

Things were looking really dim around here last year at this time.
wow....good comparison
vancejohnson82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #65
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
my point being that anything is better than what they are trotting out there right now
He certainly couldn't play worse than Sanchez is....btw Sanchez hasn't completed 50% of his passes in last 3 games, so how bad could it hurt to put in another guy that can't hit on half of his passes?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #66
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
. His QB rating is 104 right now so I'm sure ill hear about that.
Well when you complete your only pass attempt.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 AM   #67
ol#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
He certainly couldn't play worse than Sanchez is....btw Sanchez hasn't completed 50% of his passes in last 3 games, so how bad could it hurt to put in another guy that can't hit on half of his passes?
Biggest knock on Sanchez, less than 50% on passes of 5 yards or less. Really, Sanchez is awful.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:28 AM   #68
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Tebow HAS to start.

1. He gets the nod from Ryan and has some nice games but the Jets implode down the stretch and get "debacled" in December. Tebow thanks God.

2. As a result Ryan/Sanchez etc get the boot from NY and that franchise goes into rebuilding mode. Tebow thanks God.

3. In the offseason when KC finally realize Cassel/Pioli has sh*t the bed they take a chance on Tebow (because they're effectively a running team anyway) and trade for him. Dwayne Bowe goes into meltdown mode and is traded in the offseason. Tebow thanks God.

4. Tebow does what he does best and sets KC back a few years, media circus, jersey sales, etc etc all while Denver fans watch and laugh at the chefs. Tebow thanks God.

Tebow is our secret weapon!
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:18 AM   #69
extralife
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Jets need to lose one more game before they start Tebow, maybe bring him it at the half next week, spark the offense and just fall short of the win to drop their record to .....1-4.
...so is the commish going to take a win away from them or something?
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #70
CEH
Ring of Famer

Eddie Royal would be the best WR on the JETS and he was a role player last year

They don't have any playmakers. Tebow running around would be their best option.

I would be really fun to watch

I say start him now
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:37 AM   #71
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol#7 View Post
Biggest knock on Sanchez, less than 50% on passes of 5 yards or less. Really, Sanchez is awful.
If Teblow practiced like you give out negative rep he would be worth a **** but alas he sucks more then Sanchez.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #72
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

Bunch of damn haters in here. You would think Tebow didn't help us win a playoff game. I hope the kid gets a chance in NY and I hope he does well.
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #73
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

My guess is that Tim starts after the bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
Bunch of damn haters in here. You would think Tebow didn't help us win a playoff game. I hope the kid gets a chance in NY and I hope he does well.
And this. Instead of celebrating great and accomplished people, people want to take shots at people better than them to try and bring them down to their level. A big reason of why I'm so disgusted with 99% of humanity.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:52 AM   #74
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
Me too. Rep.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #75
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Tebow will get to start eventually, and he has basically no shot at success. And that's no dig on him...Ryan and Sparano don't have a clue what they are doing on offense, and the surrounding talent has gone from **** to utter **** now that Holmes is out. I understand why Tebow picked NY over Jacksonville...he's a competitor and they offered more playing time right away. But it would have been better for his career long-term had he hooked up with a decent offensive coach like Mularkey and sat on the bench (and stayed out of the spotlight) for a year or two while getting a chance to really learn how to be a pro QB.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote