The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #26
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh
 
Flex Gunmetal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: COLORADO
Posts: 3,081

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona
Default

Respect for showing up.
Here's to another decade of losing seasons.
Flex Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #27
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer
 
DontBeMessin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
See you for a repeat butt whomping on Dec 6th!
Don't think so Scooter....
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #28
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer
 
DontBeMessin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,382
Default

First off.... I ALWAYS show up regardless of if we win or lose... We are all fans, and I respect you if you respect me. It's how it goes.....
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #29
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,433

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Hoping oakland pick's up some more NFL trash to fill the holes in your roster, there are a lot of them.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #30
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBeMessin View Post
Don't think so Scooter....

just incase, can we barrow your broom? shanny took his with him
Attached Images
 
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #31
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,835

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

DBM came back which is fine and good. Only problem is that you actually had question marks about your defense, play calling and Manning for starters. It is the myopic thinking of a Raider fan to put those aside and just thump the chest. I know you guys handled us the previous 3 seasons but the Raiders weren't "good" based on playing us the last few seasons. What the hell happened to the Steelers is a show that they might be royally ****ed!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #32
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,774

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

I love how idiot nation is in shock after getting curb-stomped by the Broncos for the second game in a row. Thank you Reggie McKenzie for hiring someone with zero experience as a head coach at any level and allowing Denver to hire a real defensive coordinator in Jack Del Rio. Allen was a DC for one whole season and had the 23rd ranked defense in the NFL, hardly head coaching material.

Warned idiot nation all offseason about Knapp implementing his zone blocking scheme, the continued struggles in the red zone. Signing a bunch of value-save free agents (Bartell, Spencer in particular) the impact of being 22 million over the cap with zero pick before #95. The loss of some key players due to the salary cap purge but would they listen NOOOOOOOO.....

Last season they blamed Bresnahan, Jackson with some also throwing Alvis under the bus...Allen - Knapp are the scapegoats so far this season...Look forward to many "We have three ring" and "Overall record from 1960"" resets ad nauseum while the raiders are en route to their 10th losing season in row.

I predicted a 29 point margin of victory. It ended up being 31. Even I get some things wrong from time to time.



Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #33
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer
 
DontBeMessin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
DBM came back which is fine and good. Only problem is that you actually had question marks about your defense, play calling and Manning for starters. It is the myopic thinking of a Raider fan to put those aside and just thump the chest. I know you guys handled us the previous 3 seasons but the Raiders weren't "good" based on playing us the last few seasons. What the hell happened to the Steelers is a show that they might be royally ****ed!
I will say this... any given Sunday any team can step up and win a game. Our secondary is horrific... but, I thought your oline was horrific, and it wasn't... Also, we never blitz you, and you blitz us a lot!! I thought it was going to be the other way around...
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #34
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer
 
DontBeMessin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
I love how idiot nation is in shock after getting curb-stomped by the Broncos for the second game in a row. Thank you Reggie McKenzie for hiring someone with zero experience as a head coach at any level and allowing Denver to hire a real defensive coordinator in Jack Del Rio. Allen was a DC for one whole season and had the 23rd ranked defense in the NFL, hardly head coaching material.

Warned idiot nation all offseason about Knapp implementing his zone blocking scheme, the continued struggles in the red zone. Signing a bunch of value-save free agents (Bartell, Spencer in particular) the impact of being 22 million over the cap with zero pick before #95. The loss of some key players due to the salary cap purge but would they listen NOOOOOOOO.....

Last season they blamed Bresnahan, Jackson with some also throwing Alvis under the bus...Allen - Knapp are the scapegoats so far this season...Look forward to many "We have three ring" and "Overall record from 1960"" resets ad nauseum while the raiders are en route to their 10th losing season in row.

I predicted a 29 point margin of victory. It ended up being 31. Even I get some things wrong from time to time.

Allen sucks... He will be purged... Our signing of those CB's was horrific...

We will fix was is broken and kick your sorry asses come December!!!
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #35
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBeMessin View Post
Allen sucks... He will be purged... Our signing of those CB's was horrific...

We will fix was is broken and kick your sorry asses come December!!!
ah just when I thought you had wised up, starting to talk smack again..

I like your loyalty but this FUBAR will not be fixed most likely this season and highly doubtful if next is in the cards..

Al was a great man early in his career and then the NFL passed him by a few decades ago and he did not adjust.. then he saddled y'all with some of the biggest busts in NFL history..

He meant well but he FUBARED the draft for many years with going for speed only..

maybe the current admin can fix that soon if not yo may have to wait till they get to LA under new ownership..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #36
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer
 
DontBeMessin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
ah just when I thought you had wised up, starting to talk smack again..

I like your loyalty but this FUBAR will not be fixed most likely this season and highly doubtful if next is in the cards..

Al was a great man early in his career and then the NFL passed him by a few decades ago and he did not adjust.. then he saddled y'all with some of the biggest busts in NFL history..

He meant well but he FUBARED the draft for many years with going for speed only..

maybe the current admin can fix that soon if not yo may have to wait till they get to LA under new ownership..
New ownership...? The team is owned by the Davis's... end of story...
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #37
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBeMessin View Post
First off.... I ALWAYS show up regardless of if we win or lose... We are all fans, and I respect you if you respect me. It's how it goes.....
at the thought of respecting a Raider fan. I have more respect for cockroaches.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #38
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,149

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

And everyone on the Mane has more respect for cockroaches than they do Agamemnon.

Thank you for showing up and taking your lumps sir.

May the Raiders blow all their top ten picks as they always have. *raises champagne glass*

To drafting the next Jamarcus Russell -- and to MethWolfe!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #39
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
And everyone on the Mane has more respect for cockroaches than they do Agamemnon.

Thank you for showing up and taking your lumps sir.

May the Raiders blow all their top ten picks as they always have. *raises champagne glass*

To drafting the next Jamarcus Russell -- and to MethWolfe!
Posts like this coming from the likes of you actually put a smile on my face. When one of the most disgusting and idiotic posters on this board goes out of his way to insult me I tend to think I must be doing something right. Seriously you make some Raider fans look good with the garbage you post.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #40
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,149

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Posts like this coming from the likes of you actually put a smile on my face. When one of the most disgusting and idiotic posters on this board goes out of his way to insult me I tend to think I must be doing something right. Seriously you make some Raider fans look good with the garbage you post.
Except you aren't doing anything right. The majority of this board despises you because of how depressing and negative you are about the Denver Broncos. Most all the regulars here go out of their way to tell you that, but you were never much for reality in the first place. You should change your name to Curmudgeon.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #41
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Vegas_Bronco's Avatar
 
Fear is a lack of preparation.

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Now 64 Yards Out
Posts: 5,291

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1
Default

Raiders...only good season was techmo bowl 2 and even then i never degraded myself.
Vegas_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #42
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,433

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
Raiders...only good season was techmo bowl 2 and even then i never degraded myself.
They were good in the 70's and 80's but that was 30 years ago.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:31 PM   #43
colorado jones
Pro Bowler
 
colorado jones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 660

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Except you aren't doing anything right. The majority of this board despises you because of how depressing and negative you are about the Denver Broncos. Most all the regulars here go out of their way to tell you that, but you were never much for reality in the first place. You should change your name to Curmudgeon.
Please do not speak to the arm-chair de-facto wanna-be never-was GM of the Denver Broncos like that.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #44
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
They were good in the 70's and 80's but that was 30 years ago.
Well, '85 was their last good year. They had what 2002 where they went to the SB and then they went right back to sucking again. The franchise is sad. Hell all of the franchises in the AFC West are sad except the Broncos. They have won the division a few times and have couple of impressive playoff games and played in the AFC Championship in 2005 andbeat Pittsburgh last year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #45
kdissette
Pro Bowler
 
kdissette's Avatar
 
IN VON WE TRUST!!!

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: FARGO, ND
Posts: 511

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...30316741_n.jpg
kdissette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #46
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Well, '85 was their last good year. They had what 2002 where they went to the SB and then they went right back to sucking again. The franchise is sad. Hell all of the franchises in the AFC West are sad except the Broncos. They have won the division a few times and have couple of impressive playoff games and played in the AFC Championship in 2005 andbeat Pittsburgh last year.
actually they had a couple of good years while Gruden was there and then asshat al "traded" him to TB, who in turn beat them like rented mules in that Superbowl..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #47
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
actually they had a couple of good years while Gruden was there and then asshat al "traded" him to TB, who in turn beat them like rented mules in that Superbowl..
Yeah, that was just 2001 when they lost on the Tuck. They Gruden left and in 2002 they went to the SB.

Its not even that they have not been winning the division they have plain and simple just sucked!! I think they have the same record as the Cleveland Browns the last 6 years or something like that. They have been horrible. Us Broncos fans complain about our team can you imagine being a chef or faider fan?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:13 AM   #48
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Yeah, that was just 2001 when they lost on the Tuck. They Gruden left and in 2002 they went to the SB.

Its not even that they have not been winning the division they have plain and simple just sucked!! I think they have the same record as the Cleveland Browns the last 6 years or something like that. They have been horrible. Us Broncos fans complain about our team can you imagine being a chef or faider fan?
There are a lot of fans out there that have loads worse teams than we have even when Josh was here. That was blip even San fans have something to b**** about. They have had Marty or norv forever. There is CLE and CIN although CIN seems to be pointed up. There is JAX and several others.

Chefs and faiders. No Fun League. NFL. their only hope has been like it used to be in DEN during the early years. The only thing we had to look forward to were (at the time I did not know the name) trap games where we could spoil there playoffs hopes.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:23 AM   #49
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Hell even the draft was a farce. None of the top talent would sign with us.

IIRC we drafted Tommy Nobis big time LB from TX and Dick Butkis. There were a few others but until Little signed we had no shot at top talent.
We were outclassed by KC which used to be the Dallas Stars IIRC Oakland and San who started out as the LA Chargers. No one wanted to play in Podunk DEN.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 AM   #50
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer
 
DontBeMessin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
at the thought of respecting a Raider fan. I have more respect for cockroaches.
Because of their fitness and adaptibility? I take that as a compliment... Roaches are an amazing animal if you didn't know...
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Denver Broncos