The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Default Uhhhh.... I hate the day after an ass-kicking!!!

Well, I talked a big game… Should have known Manning was going to pick our crappy secondary apart. Sheesh, we have our safety playing corner… and Lee just sucks period! I am going to write our new GM and express that the on the birthday of our OC – he should get him a PS3 and invest in Madden 2013 so he can learn to CALL ****ING PLAYS!!!!

Uuhhh… It was so hard to watch… Well, obviously I was wrong about Manning – he is obviously has those offensive linemen believing in him and not letting “anyone” near him. Can’t imagine how they went from being crappy to elite overnight like that….

You should be proud!!! NOW JUST KICK KC’s and ****e Diego’s ass and I’ll be quite happy!!!
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
Stagger Lee

Props for showing up.

And, **** the Raiders. That is all.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
Bronco Boy
Avid Ambien Abuser

Eric Fischer: Catholic Priest

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBeMessin View Post
Can’t imagine how they went from being crappy to elite overnight like that….
They played the Raiders.
Bronco Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Props for coming back.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #5
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

DBM always shows. Now bring us our sandwiches, woman!
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #6
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

I love how idiot nation is in shock after getting curb-stomped by the Broncos for the second game in a row. Thank you Reggie McKenzie for hiring someone with zero experience as a head coach at any level and allowing Denver to hire a real defensive coordinator in Jack Del Rio. Allen was a DC for one whole season and had the 23rd ranked defense in the NFL, hardly head coaching material.

Warned idiot nation all offseason about Knapp implementing his zone blocking scheme, the continued struggles in the red zone. Signing a bunch of value-save free agents (Bartell, Spencer in particular) the impact of being 22 million over the cap with zero pick before #95. The loss of some key players due to the salary cap purge but would they listen NOOOOOOOO.....

Last season they blamed Bresnahan, Jackson with some also throwing Alvis under the bus...Allen - Knapp are the scapegoats so far this season...Look forward to many "We have three ring" and "Overall record from 1960"" resets ad nauseum while the raiders are en route to their 10th losing season in row.

I predicted a 29 point margin of victory. It ended up being 31. Even I get some things wrong from time to time.

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Thanks for showing up! Way to take it like a true opposing fan! Much respect woman!!!
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
KISS MY ASS!!!!

No wonder you're a card carrying member of muttonbone.com...
Old 10-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #9
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
I love how idiot nation is in shock after getting curb-stomped by the Broncos for the second game in a row. Thank you Reggie McKenzie for hiring someone with zero experience as a head coach at any level and allowing Denver to hire a real defensive coordinator in Jack Del Rio. Allen was a DC for one whole season and had the 23rd ranked defense in the NFL, hardly head coaching material.

Warned idiot nation all offseason about Knapp implementing his zone blocking scheme, the continued struggles in the red zone. Signing a bunch of value-save free agents (Bartell, Spencer in particular) the impact of being 22 million over the cap with zero pick before #95. The loss of some key players due to the salary cap purge but would they listen NOOOOOOOO.....

Last season they blamed Bresnahan, Jackson with some also throwing Alvis under the bus...Allen - Knapp are the scapegoats so far this season...Look forward to many "We have three ring" and "Overall record from 1960"" resets ad nauseum while the raiders are en route to their 10th losing season in row.

I predicted a 29 point margin of victory. It ended up being 31. Even I get some things wrong from time to time.

Hold on now Rick James... We've kicked your asses IN YOUR OWN HOUSE for the past four years I believe!!!

You had to win sometime!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #10
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Eat that crow

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #11
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

the raiders are so bad it is hard to see where that puts the broncos. I cant wait to see how we square up against the Pats.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #12
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #13
El Jefe

Always a stand-up thing to do after a loss. But I still hate Oak.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
jerseyboiler120

Stand up move. Respect you for posting.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #15
jerseyboiler120

Question is, what does this make the Steelers? And in turn, what does it make the Jets?
Old 10-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #16
FantomForce
Long live the Mane!

The Incredible BULK!

Props for showing back up. DBM you do ignite the fight in a lot of Omaners. But now I just sit back and enjoy the comebacks that you do have
FantomForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #17
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #18
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Well, I talked a big game… Should have known Manning was going to pick our crappy secondary apart. Sheesh, we have our safety playing corner… and Lee just sucks period! I am going to write our new GM and express that the on the birthday of our OC – he should get him a PS3 and invest in Madden 2013 so he can learn to CALL ****ING PLAYS!!!!

Uuhhh… It was so hard to watch… Well, obviously I was wrong about Manning – he is obviously has those offensive linemen believing in him and not letting “anyone” near him. Can’t imagine how they went from being crappy to elite overnight like that….

You should be proud!!! NOW JUST KICK KC’s and ****e Diego’s ass and I’ll be quite happy!!!
classier than your fellow raider fans..

As for you OC not so sure it is all him.. You have some major issues on that team personnel wise..

I was hoping Al would stick around a few more years to help us with your drafts.. because frankly he screwed that team up big time with his fast is all we need drafts..

that and the head coach de jour.. the guy was a fanatic about control and would not allow good coaches to come to OAK and do their job, got to the point after Gruden left anyone worth a crap did not apply..

It was a sad day in Bronco, bolt, and chefs land when he died..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #19
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Hold on now Rick James... We've kicked your asses IN YOUR OWN HOUSE for the past four years I believe!!!

You had to win sometime!!!
Wasn't just a win. It was an epic beatdown.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #20
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Here's to a clean sweep this year! Speaking of sweeps, how's about you start cleaning the kitchen... just saying...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #21
Meck77

Well you still have a bye week don't you? That should give you at least one monday of relief this season.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #22
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:

The truth is DBM. the OLine last year wasnt nearly as mediocre as the stats and play in certain blow out games might have seemed.

They were stellar at run blocking and the pass defense was hit and miss almost entirely due to two factors. The lesser impact was not having an off season to work together with and then having to switch after game 5 to a totally different run oriented Tebow offense.

The second and much larger contribution toward the MIRAGE that the oline was mediocre was simply .. TEBOW .... him running around like a chicken with his head cut off for 5 minutes made for some nail-biting and often exciting to watch sand-lot football, but it wrecked havoc on the ability of those Olineman to hold blocks or have any idea where Tebow freakin was from one moment to the next and to know where to direct blocks away from. No Online in the NFL would have look great under those circumstances.

That's it in a nutshell. Orton even got good protection those early games. Hes just slow as molasses both physically and in decision making and crapped the bed when he lost it with the fans screaming for Tebow.

The Oline has been solid in personnel for a couple years now. Even the weakest link JD Walton has much improved this year.... Manning and his efficiency lifts all boats , eh?! )

See you for a repeat butt whomping on Dec 6th!

Last edited by Hulamau; 10-01-2012 at 12:50 PM..
Hulamau is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #23
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Eat that crow

UUHHHH!!!!!! I hate losing to you guys... HATE IT!!!!

It sucks because when we win, only a few come by my thread and post... I remember who those are... Who eat their crow...

God... I REEEAALLLY hate the broncos....
Old 10-01-2012, 12:55 PM   #24
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

Do you see that thumb? Sit and spin on it while you wait for me to go to the store to get some mayonaise!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #25
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Wasn't just a win. It was an epic beatdown.
That is was and very hard to watch... When those happen it is good be on the winning teams side!!!