The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
RAIDERCZAR
Seasoned Veteran
 
RAIDERCZAR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NorCal
Posts: 481
Default Congrats Donkey fans

Sorry we couldn't at least make it interesting for you. You were playing chess while we were playing checkers.

Had a great time in Denver nonetheless. Nice city, classy people. Fans were great today. I'll definitely be back.
RAIDERCZAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
Archie
R Gang
 
Archie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Longmont, CO
Posts: 1,159

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Keith Bishop
Default

I'm glad you enjoyed your time here... I hope you never get to experience a Raiders win here....
Archie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
Kaylore
Genetically Superior
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Because I am better.

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,392

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke
Default

Glad you had a good time. Props for showing after the beat down.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #4
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,337

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Thanks for supporting the local economy. Great game
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,043

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Glad they treated you well today. It's easier to e a good fan when you are destroying a team at home. Unlike years past when we were destroyed.

We will see you again later this year! How do you feel about Knapp? Seems like public enemy number one today.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,312

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Apparently there is one classy butt-pirate fan in the world.

Glad you got to see what a real team can do.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,486
Default



Wear this on the airplane ride home.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
chawknz
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
chawknz's Avatar
 
Hey now!

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 924

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

Oh it was interesting that's for sure.
chawknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

It was an A$$ whooping after the half. The Raiders continue to show the inability to make halftime adjustments (aside from the the Pitt game). The Raiders D is in shambles and as I thought, Peyton tore up the patchwork D. The DL created little or no pressure. Greg Knapp has destroyed the this O, when you can't make your most explosive weapon, McFadden, unproductive....that's a huge red flag.

Bottom line, congrats.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #10
RAIDERCZAR
Seasoned Veteran
 
RAIDERCZAR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NorCal
Posts: 481
Default

Drowning my sorrows at the Tilted Kilt right now, nice place! Knapp is terrible. No chance with him calling plays
RAIDERCZAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #11
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post


Wear this on the airplane ride home.
Give it back to your boyfriend so he can use it when your with him.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #12
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAIDERCZAR View Post
Drowning my sorrows at the Tilted Kilt right now, nice place! Knapp is terrible. No chance with him calling plays
Granted, Ford is out....DHB is out. But DMC is there...WTF...he has ruined this O. What has done in the NFL that merits so many chances to be an OC. This hire is haunting DA.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #13
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Apparently there is one classy butt-pirate fan in the world.

Glad you got to see what a real team can do.
Ya, sure did when I switched the channel.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #14
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post


Wear this on the airplane ride home.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:15 PM   #15
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Greg Knapp has destroyed the this O, when you can't make your most explosive weapon, McFadden, unproductive....that's a huge red flag.

Knapp didn't make McFadden unproductive.....the Broncos D did.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #16
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,586

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAIDERCZAR View Post
Sorry we couldn't at least make it interesting for you. You were playing chess while we were playing checkers.

Had a great time in Denver nonetheless. Nice city, classy people. Fans were great today. I'll definitely be back.
actually, we were playing checkers. You guys were playing tiddlywinks.


BTW, Raiders suck one again.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #17
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,066

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
It was an A$$ whooping after the half. The Raiders continue to show the inability to make halftime adjustments (aside from the the Pitt game). The Raiders D is in shambles and as I thought, Peyton tore up the patchwork D. The DL created little or no pressure. Greg Knapp has destroyed the this O, when you can't make your most explosive weapon, McFadden, unproductive....that's a huge red flag.

Bottom line, congrats.
From the sounds of it, that's exactly what he did.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #18
Ugly Duck
Proof: SD fans DO exist!
 
Ugly Duck's Avatar
 
RF

Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,431
Default

Had to go to work at halftime..... now I don't have the guts to spark up the DVR & view the carnage that I missed. I would apologize for all the nasty things I said about the Broncos & their fans.... but I don't wanna. "Grats on the win" is all I can muster at the moment. A dark day in Oaktown, this...
Ugly Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #19
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Duck View Post
Had to go to work at halftime..... now I don't have the guts to spark up the DVR & view the carnage that I missed. I would apologize for all the nasty things I said about the Broncos & their fans.... but I don't wanna. "Grats on the win" is all I can muster at the moment. A dark day in Oaktown, this...
As fun as it was to watch Peyton do what he always did to us I realize we just played the worst D in the NFL. Oakland is awful at pass rush, coverage and run D. I don't know how else to put it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #20
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,476
Default

Yeah the Raiders should get beaten like this when we are at home. Still as bad as they are I bet they play some AFC west teams tough at some point. Maybe even Broncos when they travel to Oakland. You just never know with division rivals. It was easy today though which is a relief because they had snaked 4 games in a row from us in Denver.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #21
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Knapp didn't make McFadden unproductive.....the Broncos D did.
I would say 25% Donkey D 75% Knapp. DMac's lack of production has been a reaccuring theme.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #22
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,586

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

It isnt the 59 to 14 loss at home during the McDaniels reign but this 39 to 6 thumping is the biggest margin since 1962..50 years ago. WIsh Al was able to see this but I am sure he was able to view it from down there.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
RAIDERCZAR
Seasoned Veteran
 
RAIDERCZAR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NorCal
Posts: 481
Default

Knapp had us going east-west all game long in both the running game and passing game. For having an entire week to prepare for a team basically missing all of their LB's, the fact that he didn't call a single solitary play attacking the middle blows my mind.

This was basically nothing more than a repeat of the first two games. The only time we've had any success offensively was vs Pitt last week when Palmer was allowed to run the no huddle and call his own plays at the line. Of course the only plays we got to work were plays going north-south and in the middle of the field, pretty much going against everything Greg Knapp stands for.

It won't matter if we play in Oakland or another planet, if this clown is calling the plays, bet the house on Denver.
RAIDERCZAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #24
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,476
Default

Raiders oline pretty crappy. The WR aren't very good and they are banged up. The TE is avg. So really they have McFadden.

On defense Seymore is a great player. But after that who is the next best player? Some of them show flashes but the reality is the Raiders had a great corner in Asamough and let him walk. They cut Wimbley, they cut Rout, not great players but still better then what they replaced them with. They let Bush leave in FA and lost the 1-2 punch they had going at the RB spot. Not really surprised they are struggling. Al Davis left that team in a huge mess. Then letting Cable trade first round picks for Palmer was a real set back. It set back the rebuilding process bigtime.

Raiders are headed for IMO a top 5 pick.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #25
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Raiders oline pretty crappy. The WR aren't very good and they are banged up. The TE is avg. So really they have McFadden.

On defense Seymore is a great player. But after that who is the next best player? Some of them show flashes but the reality is the Raiders had a great corner in Asamough and let him walk. They cut Wimbley, they cut Rout, not great players but still better then what they replaced them with. They let Bush leave in FA and lost the 1-2 punch they had going at the RB spot. Not really surprised they are struggling. Al Davis left that team in a huge mess. Then letting Cable trade first round picks for Palmer was a real set back. It set back the rebuilding process bigtime.

Raiders are headed for IMO a top 5 pick.
you might be right.. and this time they might actually use it on a player worth a crap..

wait wait davis is still running the team.. not al but his son..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:48 AM.


Denver Broncos