The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
Bacchus

Default Give your props here

I have two on defense. Rahim Moore led the team in tackles and I think he will continue to get better every week. He has shown lots of potential.

Keith Brooking gets a prop as well. He started in place of Mays and held his own and he looked good out there.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #2
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Koppen did a great job replacing Walton
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Koppen did a great job replacing Walton
Good point, he actually might be an upgrade. Walton can start rehabbing and get better and be ready to play next year.

Props given to Fox or whoever decided to sign Koppen. He might have saved the season. Blake is not ready.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Willis Magahee. Get the fack out of here with anyone else. Magahee is quickly becoming the key to this team.
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
Dexter
Pro Bowler

Bay Harbor Butcher

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I know that Moore still has some work to do in getting better at coverage, but he really has been underrated on his tackling ability this year. He has been much improved in that area. So props to him for that.
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #6
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireOrange View Post
Willis Magahee. Get the fack out of here with anyone else. Magahee is quickly becoming the key to this team.
He is the chain mover and the 3-4 yard guy that will extend Manning's career. and you can give props to more than just McGahee. He is not the key to the team, obviously it is Manning. But McGahee will make Manning's life much easier and vice/versa.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

McGahee and the Entire Defense that allowed just one third down conversion.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Mr Peyton Manning 30-38 338 3TDs
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Mr Peyton Manning 30-38 338 3TDs
Has Denver had that many passes with such a high completion percentage. That is pretty great. Great day by Peyton. Hopefully, it gets better next week.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:57 PM   #10
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler

Manning, Tamme, Woodyard was awesome to watch, and Koppen did a nice job filling in.
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #11
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
He is the chain mover and the 3-4 yard guy that will extend Manning's career. and you can give props to more than just McGahee. He is not the key to the team, obviously it is Manning. But McGahee will make Manning's life much easier and vice/versa.
Thats a good point; however, the league has figured out how to defend the pass heavy offenses. The pats ran for almost 250 yards this week and scored 45 in the second half. 2012 NFL, if you cant rush the ball you're finished - see green bay; see saints. Denver is a second half team. They have score over 85% of thier points in the second half this year. Magahee is the key.
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:03 PM   #12
Bacchus

Quote:
Thats a good point; however, the league has figured out how to defend the pass heavy offenses. The pats ran for almost 250 yards this week and scored 45 in the second half. 2012 NFL, if you cant rush the ball you're finished - see green bay; see saints. Denver is a second half team. They have score over 85% of thier points in the second half this year. Magahee is the key.
Yeah, I agree. But this team is one predicated on mismatches. I believe Denver will start out throwing the ball at the beginning of the game to loosen the defense up then they will run the ball to bring them back up to the LOS and all the while Manning will be having field days. Gonna be a fun season!!
Old 09-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #13
Tim

Nobody had a bad game from what I saw.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #14
mellow mood
Solid Starter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

pretty much agree with everyone else here

To throw someone else out id say i really like what i am seeing from Hillman as he had a solid performance.
mellow mood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #15
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Moore really shined in this game. He looked like he played where he supposed to be, and made all kinds of tackles.

I liked how Adams played too. Too bad he didn't make that int!
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #16
fwf

Quote:
Second that! Love the leadership an energy. Not to mention this guy is a cagy vet who knows the game.. Waits for his hole and drives thru it. Im going to make my little leaguers watch him on film. I might be able to name 3-4 RB's id rather have right now then Mcgahee.

Last edited by fwf; 09-30-2012 at 06:19 PM..
Old 09-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #17
GreasyQtip
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I Swaer this has NOTHING to do with my screen name but...

did anyone please see the Redskins game when they cut to a large woman and she started picking her ear with her keys for a good 10 seconds.

Last edited by GreasyQtip; 09-30-2012 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: I didn't know where to put this, my props go to Hillman, I was in the "knowshon got a bad rap" boat until now
GreasyQtip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #18
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Hillman showing flashes. Oline played great. We had TONS OF PRESSURE today. Doom was really pushing the pocket, did Palmer throw a pass without ending up on his ass?

Woodyard had a hell of a game too, hasn't been mentioned.

Game ball to the D-Line/LB's.

HOW ABOUT THE RECEIVERS? Good **** not dropping the ball today, Dreessen had a ridiculous TD catch, Tamme had an amazing 1 hander on 3rd down, I don't think I saw a drop today. (except Thomas being a total headcase)
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #19
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Porter & Champ
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #20
fwf

Quote:

Half time adjustments?

McCoy?

Nah!

I'll wait and see, but he was doing the play calling out there.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #21
Lycan
Omelette Dreamer

Everyone played great, I can't really point out anyone in particular.

Just a great all around game. Feels good.
Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #22
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Porter & Champ
no discredit to either of them but oakland has the worst receivers in the league, especially with no DHB.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #23
fwf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Hillman showing flashes. Oline played great. We had TONS OF PRESSURE today. Doom was really pushing the pocket, did Palmer throw a pass without ending up on his ass?

Woodyard had a hell of a game too, hasn't been mentioned.

Game ball to the D-Line/LB's.

HOW ABOUT THE RECEIVERS? Good **** not dropping the ball today, Dreessen had a ridiculous TD catch, Tamme had an amazing 1 hander on 3rd down, I don't think I saw a drop today. (except Thomas being a total headcase)
The pass in the end zone hit Deckers hands. It was tipped, but it hit both his hands. Im not sold on him or DT. Going forward, if i were the coach, protecting Peyton and route running/catching the football would be my main concerns.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #24
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Knowshon Moreno, for riding the exercise bike like a champion!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #25
Broncos4Life
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
no discredit to either of them but oakland has the worst receivers in the league, especially with no DHB.
This.

Not a lot to worry about today through the air. Honestly, I thought that fade TE would give us more problems, but he was almost invisible...
Broncos4Life is offline   Reply With Quote