The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #51
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Surely not your amazing nickle back though.
WTF are you talking about? Who are you refering too?
Old 09-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #52
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
4 straight wins in Denver. The 5th one will be tough. If was a betting man, I would bet on Denver. Manning should shred the Raiders patchwork DB's.
Whats great about Broncos V Raiders is how they often play so much different against each other then the rest of league.

I grew up going to watch the LA Raiders circa Bill Pickell, Howie Long,Greg Townsend era to root for my Broncos. Now those Raider teams really were scary on defense.

This Raider defense does have holes but I think McFadden and Palmer will both have good days.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #53
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

after 4 straight wins in Denver color me worried. Amazing how confident this fanbase is lol.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #54
Fight_On!

Bottom line ...the biggest factor in this game is the Manning factor. Thus, the "Denver Peyton's" moniker. If the Raiders have a chance, they need to keep up with Denver's scoring and not leave it in Peyton's hands with 2 mins or less in the game. If the Raiders can't keep up offensively, this could easily be a Denver blowout.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #55
Rain Man
Solid Starter

Poll Forthcoming

The Raiders are unfortunately going to get better as the season progresses, I think. This year is going to be just like last year where all four teams duke it out until the last week.
Rain Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #56
DENVERDUI55

We need Kupes back since ManRam was Rammed up PM ass last week. With that being said I think Denver should be smart about bringing him back. I'd rather wait a couple weeks too long than one too early. Hopefully Manny gets back to playing like he was before playing Houston.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #57
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
We need Kupes back since ManRam was Rammed up PM ass last week. With that being said I think Denver should be smart about bringing him back. I'd rather wait a couple weeks too long than one too early. Hopefully Manny gets back to playing like he was before playing Houston.

I do have to say if he is not rusty and at 100% play the guy as Seymour kills us every time we play the..

If he is not keep him off the field I want him at his best when he does play..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #58
Rain Man
Solid Starter

Poll Forthcoming

Did they end up pointing his foot back in the right direction? If not, it seems like he could become one of the fastest pulling guards in the league with that one-step head start.
Rain Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #59
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Did they end up pointing his foot back in the right direction? If not, it seems like he could become one of the fastest pulling guards in the league with that one-step head start.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #60
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post

I do have to say if he is not rusty and at 100% play the guy as Seymour kills us every time we play the..

If he is not keep him off the field I want him at his best when he does play..
I could possibly agree or not with this or that argument if there could at some point possibly be some nearly actual sentence structure so that I and or others could at time hopefully be able to in some small way way figure out and also follow what the hell you could or would ever be hoping to..
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #61
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I could possibly agree or not with this or that argument if there could at some point possibly be some nearly actual sentence structure so that I and or others could at time hopefully be able to in some small way way figure out and also follow what the hell you could or would ever be hoping to..
ah mister/or miss grammar police.. who gives a ****.. I do not..
Old 09-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #62
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
ah mister/or miss grammar police.. who gives a ****.. I do not..
My punctuation isn't great, either. It is important to try though. It makes it difficult to understand what you're saying.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:30 AM   #63
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by menonite View Post
My punctuation isn't great, either. It is important to try though. It makes it difficult to understand what you're saying.

maybe I did not make myself clear..
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar
ah mister/or miss grammar police.. who gives a ****.. I do not.
is that you Mrs. Smith?

If you are unclear about what I'm saying or do not like what I'm saying, please put me on IGGY..
Old 09-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #64
Jetland

Quote:
Originally Posted by menonite View Post

this
Lonestar I truly don't think you realize how difficult it is to understand most things you put down here. This isn't a political issue you need to try one time rereading something you have written...it is just a mess
Old 09-30-2012, 01:55 AM   #65
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetland View Post
this
Lonestar I truly don't think you realize how difficult it is to understand most things you put down here. This isn't a political issue you need to try one time rereading something you have written...it is just a mess
Never said it was a political issue. Thanks for sharing this ans yout rep about it.

But I stopped caring about being perfect in grammar, or world placement years ago on an Internet forum.

I did that for decades in business re-reading it to see if I had something exactly right.

Sorry but life is to short to worry about what in some cases are morons reading my posts.

I realize this is the thing of the week on what to jump on Lonesart is but I really do not care.

If my thought process comes across to some ok and I get reps for it hey not worried about those that do not get it. When I talk Tanahan everyone seems to get it.

About 2/3s of my post come from an iPad or iPhone. And for some reason they love to change words on me. The keypad is small and the fonts are smaller.

Trying to edit is a PITA. Sorry if you are having a hard time.

Not changing for the Internet.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:59 AM   #66
menonite

Eh, serves me right for trying to be polite.

BURN in the glory of the godly tan of the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen!