The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
BroncosMT
Back in Big Sky

Default Won Tickets to this Game--Need advice

I won tickets to the game this weekend and pre-game field passes! As this is a bucket list item for me.....how early should I be there on the field to get some autographs or pics etc.? Where should I go? I have never been to a game so I am pretty excited. Box seats the whole nine yards. Need some help on getting the whole experience.

Thanks
BroncosMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosMT View Post
I won tickets to the game this weekend and pre-game field passes! As this is a bucket list item for me.....how early should I be there on the field to get some autographs or pics etc.? Where should I go? I have never been to a game so I am pretty excited. Box seats the whole nine yards. Need some help on getting the whole experience.

Thanks
Real hard to get autographs during pre-game. I went once and I think they let us on the field about an hour early. We could take all the photos we wanted with our phones, assume it would be fine with real cameras as long as no flash. They have a very specific area you can stand in on the sidelines. You can take your photo next to the replay booth... I took one where I was trying to look confused, it just looked stupid.

A few players like Woodyard will come and run along all the fans and give you five. Thats all I got.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

If it's like anywhere else, it would be easier to get autographs at the walkway in between the player parking lot and the stadium when they show up in the morning, than it would be on the field.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
dictionary

Quote:

Thanks
Hot pics or GTFO!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
BroncosMT
Back in Big Sky

Ok Thanks....was hoping for a little more access.....I will take what I can get though....I was planning on being there fairly early though.....
BroncosMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
LittleFloyd
Seasoned Veteran

Kick a$$ runner.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:

Thanks
If you are a woman, or are bringing one along with you, have her show her tatas and you will get lots of autographs.
LittleFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
If it's like anywhere else, it would be easier to get autographs at the walkway in between the player parking lot and the stadium when they show up in the morning, than it would be on the field.
I have rarely seen anyone stop pregame and give autographs.

I have had very good luck after games though. More guys sign after Wins but you want to get between the locker room exit and the players parking lot.

Good luck!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #8
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Real hard to get autographs during pre-game. I went once and I think they let us on the field about an hour early. We could take all the photos we wanted with our phones, assume it would be fine with real cameras as long as no flash. They have a very specific area you can stand in on the sidelines. You can take your photo next to the replay booth... I took one where I was trying to look confused, it just looked stupid.

A few players like Woodyard will come and run along all the fans and give you five. Thats all I got.
Yep, the time to get autographs is after the game, not before.

There will be security rails set up between the player exit and player parking lot (South end of the field, below the Broncos Stadium Store). Get next to the rail, have your sharpie and goods ready to sign. The more you know the players, the better luck you will have. If you call out their name, or mention their alma-mater, they usually smile and come on over. Having your kids with you is definitely a plus (so you don't look like a stalker).

After all the "stars" come out, wait a while, wait a while longer, they might take down the rails..... then the offensive linemen usually come out. One time (years ago), I had a pretty good conversation with Nalen and Hamilton when they both came out holding beer bottles and wearing cowboy boots - pretty cool.

Have fun!
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:

Thanks
Enjoy the game..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
bronco militia
Ring of Famer

THE GREATEST

bring a camera and a Sharpie...have a good time
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #11
Swedish Extrovert
President of the Universe

Formerly known as mightysmurf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bruton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
Hot pics or GTFO!
He's been hoarding all the naked Broncos cheerleaders pics.
Swedish Extrovert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:55 PM   #12
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Congrats man!!! Thats a helluva win! Those luxury boxes are really nice...they have their own private stands, AND a private bathroom. Kudos, and enjoy!!
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:21 AM   #13
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I have rarely seen anyone stop pregame and give autographs.

I have had very good luck after games though. More guys sign after Wins but you want to get between the locker room exit and the players parking lot.

Good luck!
Is that accessible to any fans? Just curious cause I'm going to the Saints game next month and would love to snag some autographs.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #14
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Bump
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #15
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

I hang out after the game at the tunnel, you'll get some autographs there.

Enjoy the game!
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #16
BroncoBeavis

A guy I know got his kid's football signed by PFM during the pregame walk-in. So there is some hope. Kids probably amplify your chances several times though.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #17
Mile High Salute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
A guy I know got his kid's football signed by PFM during the pregame walk-in. So there is some hope. Kids probably amplify your chances several times though.
Good call - anyone have a kid I can rent for the day?
Old 12-28-2012, 12:26 PM   #18
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Salute View Post
Good call - anyone have a kid I can rent for the day?
9yo ginger in a white Champ Jersey for $99/hr plus tips. $149 if I have to throw in the wheelchair.