The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 01:29 AM   #676
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:34 AM   #677
Bacillus Anthracis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
^ so, the Raiders Super Bowl this week.
This is opposed to your steady march to 1-2 just like us? I'll admit that we won't beat Atlanta and wouldn't be Houston because we suck. What's your excuse?

Here's a clue; if your team can't beat good teams on the road or at home, then it means your team is not a good team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #678
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,412

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Hmm, we shall see. As the Raiders play the Falcons after Denver. So are you guaranteeing a Denver win against the Raiders this Sunday?






Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:58 AM   #679
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 27,241

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
This is opposed to your steady march to 1-2 just like us? I'll admit that we won't beat Atlanta and wouldn't be Houston because we suck. What's your excuse?

Here's a clue; if your team can't beat good teams on the road or at home, then it means your team is not a good team.
We dont consider it a good year if we beat you. Unlike your post, we want more and expect more. You guys expect Super Bowl in the preseason and then reality sets in around the 5th game and then the Faiders fans just think winning the division by going 10-1. We should expect to beat the Faiders as they suck. Are we as good as Houston? Obviously not but we strive to get better. You guys have been the worst franchise since your SuperBowl 10 years ago. That is one ****ty stretch of suckiness.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #680
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

If our WR don't have big games this week something is wrong. Huff is one of the starting CB they are going to play due to injuries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #681
Bacillus Anthracis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
We dont consider it a good year if we beat you. Unlike your post, we want more and expect more. You guys expect Super Bowl in the preseason and then reality sets in around the 5th game and then the Faiders fans just think winning the division by going 10-1. We should expect to beat the Faiders as they suck. Are we as good as Houston? Obviously not but we strive to get better. You guys have been the worst franchise since your SuperBowl 10 years ago. That is one ****ty stretch of suckiness.
But in the past two years we're 3-1 against you guys. I could give the numbers for the all time series but that would lame (ahem).

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the **** you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #682
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,412

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
This is opposed to your steady march to 1-2 just like us? I'll admit that we won't beat Atlanta and wouldn't be Houston because we suck. What's your excuse?

Here's a clue; if your team can't beat good teams on the road or at home, then it means your team is not a good team.

Here's a clue; raiders got blown out by a team they were favored to beat by more than three touchdowns.
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #683
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,412

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
If our WR don't have big games this week something is wrong. Huff is one of the starting CB they are going to play due to injuries.

Up until last week Huff had not played corner since college. The bum tandem of Bartell - Spencer flamed out faster than a JaMarcus Russel weight watchers plan. Look for career days across the board from every receiver on deck.
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #684
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 27,241

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
But in the past two years we're 3-1 against you guys. I could give the numbers for the all time series but that would lame (ahem).

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the **** you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.
Oh, we love beating the Raiders as they are a rival but it doesn't make our superbowl. Of course we talked **** this preseason as we were division reps for the playoffs and we just improved our team. 12-4? Seems it was more 8-10 wins (can't remember the breakdown if it was 8-9 or 9-10 wins). I have us at the 9-10 wins and think it is still a realistic shot if we take care of business in the AFC West. Please show that thread showing 12-4 record (by the way, same people pick 16-0 every year so we won't count that one).
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #685
Raider Bill
........
 
Raider Bill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southern New Joisey
Posts: 4,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post





Didn't the customer tell him he was going to kick 100 percent of that dudes ass?

He's wearing that faggy orange.. fitting.
Raider Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #686
Raider Bill
........
 
Raider Bill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southern New Joisey
Posts: 4,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
We dont consider it a good year if we beat you. Unlike your post, we want more and expect more. You guys expect Super Bowl in the preseason and then reality sets in around the 5th game and then the Faiders fans just think winning the division by going 10-1. We should expect to beat the Faiders as they suck. Are we as good as Houston? Obviously not but we strive to get better. You guys have been the worst franchise since your SuperBowl 10 years ago. That is one ****ty stretch of suckiness.
And all that wanting more got you a 1-2 record, just like us.
Raider Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #687
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 25,188

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Bill View Post
And all that wanting more got you a 1-2 record, just like us.
Hehe, ain't that the truth:

SD 2-1
Denver 1-2
kc 1-2
oak 1-2

I think most Broncos fan will be happy if we go 3-3 during the first 6 games. Denver really has a brutal schedule for the first part of the season.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #688
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 25,188

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Bill View Post
Didn't the customer tell him he was going to kick 100 percent of that dudes ass?

He's wearing that faggy orange.. fitting.
wrong again. Brad told the idiot customer he was going to kick 100% of the customer's ass. Then Brad got fired.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #689
Bacillus Anthracis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Bill View Post
Didn't the customer tell him he was going to kick 100 percent of that dudes ass?

He's wearing that faggy orange.. fitting.
Edited due to memory inaccuracy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #690
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 27,019
Default

oubronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #691
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,433

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Holy Lord! That picture is horrifying!
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #692
Maximus
The Razor!
 
Maximus's Avatar
 
Public Enemy #1

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Western, NY
Posts: 5,178

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
But in the past two years we're 3-1 against you guys. I could give the numbers for the all time series but that would lame (ahem).

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the **** you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.
Don't let them fool you... They want to win in the worst way. They know that we own them
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #693
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 
HoFer

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ND
Posts: 7,503
Default

In all honesty, beating you guys will be a nice win due to it being a rival/divisional game...but it wont really tell us how good we really are. If we lose, it lets us know we have A LOT of work to do. I look at this game as being a tune up game for us.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #694
Fight_On!
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Oh, we love beating the Raiders as they are a rival but it doesn't make our superbowl. Of course we talked **** this preseason as we were division reps for the playoffs and we just improved our team. 12-4? Seems it was more 8-10 wins (can't remember the breakdown if it was 8-9 or 9-10 wins). I have us at the 9-10 wins and think it is still a realistic shot if we take care of business in the AFC West. Please show that thread showing 12-4 record (by the way, same people pick 16-0 every year so we won't count that one).
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #695
Maximus
The Razor!
 
Maximus's Avatar
 
Public Enemy #1

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Western, NY
Posts: 5,178

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
In all honesty, beating you guys will be a nice win due to it being a rival/divisional game...but it wont really tell us how good we really are. If we lose, it lets us know we have A LOT of work to do. I look at this game as being a tune up game for us.
lol that 1-2 record with a noodle arm QB and ****ty WR's really has the confidence flowing... Tune up indeed!
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #696
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,412

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
lol that 1-2 record with a noodle arm QB and ****ty WR's really has the confidence flowing... Tune up indeed!
Did Manning cost a first and second round pick? The raiders have not had a pro bowl receiver since 2002 or a thousand yard receiver since 2005 crappy indeed.
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #697
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,200
Default

maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #698
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 63,572
Default

The Failboat is pulling up to the dock in Jokeland...
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #699
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,412

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #700
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 27,241

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
But in the past two years we're 3-1 against you guys. I could give the numbers for the all time series but that would lame (ahem).

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the **** you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.
Well, it didnt happen and you guys are in trouble against the Bye next week. Please show me that thread where the majority has us at 12-4. 9175 seems to not be able to answer this question. You are just reading what that moron of the Raiders "Top 5" offense says. Very small percentage had us going 12-4 or better.

So, we kicked your ass and it was expected. You guys are horrible.


It is always special to beat the Raiders. It is our top rival and we love knocking out their retarded fan base. It has been embarrassing to lose to the Faiders many years in a row at Mile High.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Denver Broncos