The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #1551
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Wait, what? People are still pining for the Jets back-up quarterback?

Lots of whack jobs on this site.
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #1552
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
What does a QB have to do with getting off the field on 3rd and longs?
It means this simply, the qb was the least of our problems last year. This is a **** team. We all knew they were ****. We were 2 wins away from the sb with a **** team who started 1-4. and was 4-12 the year before...

get it?
Old 09-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #1553
edog24
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Oh no. clearly we made an excellent choice by trading away our young promising Qb, who could win with this giant suckfest of an nfl roster, for a 20 million dollar a year broke down Qb.

It's not like we could have used that 20 mill to get a ****ing linebacker who can run above a 6 ****ing 4 20 yard dash and a safety that understands his job is to not sit on his miserable ****ing hands and watch the football lovingly cascade a shadow over his stupid ****ing facemask instead of covering a ****ing wide receiver.

I don't think we would have won with tebow yesterday, But I do think we would be a team that is getting better instead of a a merry band of ****ty untalented misfits who cant get off the ****ing field on third and ****ing long.

But hey, we have brock osweiller to hand the reigns down to when Christopher Reeves-Manning decides to hang up his cleats.

If you think taking a ****ty team and adding an old vet post neck surgery for 60 million dollars while trading away your future is a smart move, than you sir have no right to call anyone a glorious retard.

This isn't a zero sum game on this. I get it, it would have been difficult to have Tebow and Manning on this team and get them to co-exist. However, what this season is showing me is that this team still is not very good. Same as last year, we don't have much talent to field on either side of the ball. Whether we have a young running qb or a surgically repaired veteran doesn't seem to change a lot.

At the end of it all, I think we are kind of like we are last year, on the upper end of mediocre, people around here expect a return to the glory days in a year or two, it isn't going to happen.
edog24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #1554
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Wait, what? People are still pining for the Jets back-up quarterback?

Lots of whack jobs on this site.
wait people are still ragging on Tebow despite having reality shoved up their asses so hard, that they would be best to never talk football again?

whacky.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #1555
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by edog24 View Post
This isn't a zero sum game on this. I get it, it would have been difficult to have Tebow and Manning on this team and get them to co-exist. However, what this season is showing me is that this team still is not very good. Same as last year, we don't have much talent to field on either side of the ball. Whether we have a young running qb or a surgically repaired veteran doesn't seem to change a lot.

At the end of it all, I think we are kind of like we are last year, on the upper end of mediocre, people around here expect a return to the glory days in a year or two, it isn't going to happen.
IF I wasn't in complete ****y meltdown mode right now, this is how I would have said it.

agreed, thank you. Rage quit time
Old 09-24-2012, 09:03 AM   #1556
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
It means this simply, the qb was the least of our problems last year. This is a **** team. We all knew they were ****. We were 2 wins away from the sb with a **** team who started 1-4. and was 4-12 the year before...

get it?
Glorious retard.

7-3
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #1557
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Tebow is probably going to get his chance in a few weeks if Sanchez and the Jets offense keep stinking out the joint. The Buffalo game was fools gold. I kind of feel bad for Tim. It's going to be hard for him to look impressive and lock down the job for the future with the crap they have on offense.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #1558
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Oh no. clearly we made an excellent choice by trading away our young promising Qb, who could win with this giant suckfest of an nfl roster, for a 20 million dollar a year broke down Qb.

It's not like we could have used that 20 mill to get a ****ing linebacker who can run above a 6 ****ing 4 20 yard dash and a safety that understands his job is to not sit on his miserable ****ing hands and watch the football lovingly cascade a shadow over his stupid ****ing facemask instead of covering a ****ing wide receiver.

I don't think we would have won with tebow yesterday, But I do think we would be a team that is getting better instead of a a merry band of ****ty untalented misfits who cant get off the ****ing field on third and ****ing long.

But hey, we have brock osweiller to hand the reigns down to when Christopher Reeves-Manning decides to hang up his cleats.

If you think taking a ****ty team and adding an old vet post neck surgery for 60 million dollars while trading away your future is a smart move, than you sir have no right to call anyone a glorious retard.
So to sum up you think we wasted our money signing Manning and we should have kept Tebow and used that money to sign some safeties and linebackers - better than the ones we did sign, which magically would have been available had we not signed Manning - and our team would be better, yes?

No, you're a moron.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #1559
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
Tebow is probably going to get his chance in a few weeks if Sanchez and the Jets offense keep stinking out the joint. The Buffalo game was fools gold. I kind of feel bad for Tim. It's going to be hard for him to look impressive and lock down the job for the future with the crap they have on offense.
Dirt McSanchez' completion percentage over the last two games is 43%. Not sure what they have to lose.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #1560
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

get it?
We were also a Phillip rivers loss and a Marion barber non fumble away from not even making the playoffs. 2 things they had no control of got them in the playoffs, while 3 games they had control of destiny was failed by a QB. The defense gave up 7 points agains the chiefs. Handed the QB a Win on a silver platter and he failed.

Must suck watching him get footballs doinked off his helmet and taking sacks in the red zone

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 09-24-2012 at 09:50 AM..
Old 09-24-2012, 09:52 AM   #1561
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
We were also a Phillip rivers loss and a Marion barber non fumble away from not even making the playoffs.
I bet I could find at least 10 similar moments that would've kept the World Champs out of the playoffs last year.

Therefore, the World Champs sucked?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #1562
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
So to sum up you think we wasted our money signing Manning and we should have kept Tebow and used that money to sign some safeties and linebackers - better than the ones we did sign, which magically would have been available had we not signed Manning - and our team would be better, yes?

No, you're a moron.
I have some exciting news for you!!!! ready!!?? are you sitting down!!?

there is a draft and FA period...........OMGOMGOMG.......EVERY ****ING SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROO OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #1563
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
We were also a Phillip rivers loss and a Marion barber non fumble away from not even making the playoffs. 2 things they had no control of got them in the playoffs, while 3 games they had control of destiny was failed by a QB. The defense gave up 7 points agains the chiefs. Handed the QB a Win on a silver platter and he failed.

Must suck watching him get footballs doinked off his helmet and taking sacks in the red zone
I have some news for you too!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!

READY SITTING DOWN??

Tebow is not a good passer!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!!! he is a second year "PROMISING" player!!!!!!

THAT MEANS HE CAN GET BETTER!!!!!OMGOMG!!!!

A player getting better with work ethic and time?!!!!!!!!

It can happen.

especially if he wins while sucking as a passer and has a hit team you giant ****ing idiot!!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #1564
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I bet I could find at least 10 similar moments that would've kept the World Champs out of the playoffs last year.

Yes, They should have traded Eli manning for Kurt Warner last year!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #1565
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
insane rant and babbling. Probably some drooling too, idk.
Except he is not. Tebow didn't improve last year from the previous year or this year over last year.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #1566
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

tebow needs alot of improvement if he wants to even be on a nfl team . Denver needs alot of improvement if they want to go to the superbowl
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #1567
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:

For 3 months, they most certainly did. Then, when they faced elimination and controlled their own destiny, they won. And kept on winning. They clearly peaked at the right time.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:42 AM   #1568
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Have you seen the Tebow out there?

One word: HORRIBLE

maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #1569
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Except he is not. Tebow didn't improve last year from the previous year or this year over last year.
Peyton hasn't really improved either (vs 2010), or even looked as good as before. We keep getting told that he's adjusting to new systems/personnel etc.

And I think that's a reasonable take... so long as we remember that Tebow has faced similar challenges every year of his career so far.

And to those saying he's looked 'horrible' this year.. Please tell me how that kind of judgement is made based on Zero passing attempts.

You can't really look better if you're not playing.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #1570
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Peyton hasn't really improved either (vs 2010), or even looked as good as before. We keep getting told that he's adjusting to new systems/personnel etc.

And I think that's a reasonable take... so long as we remember that Tebow has faced similar challenges every year of his career so far.

And to those saying he's looked 'horrible' this year.. Please tell me how that kind of judgement is made based on Zero passing attempts.

Stop comparing Tebow to Peyton Manning.

Also, please address Tebow not improving as a passer from the the year before last to last year.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #1571
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:

Here's just a couple of examples from yesterday. Not expecting the ball thrown to him on 3rd down, thus bouncing off his head. Goal line situation where he should have tossed the ball out of bounds, but Tebow wants to run it so bad thus losing yards. When given opportunities to play he looks like ****. As bad as Sanchez looked yesterday, they won. And that's the point right?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #1572
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Sanchez gives the Jets the best chance to win.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #1573
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

We won the games last year due to luck..
I thought we were conservative for the 3 quarters due to coaching staff not believing in Tebow(which i can understand).
I see similar strategy during this year also..
This is stupid..if you don't trust manning,when even pay that much money
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #1574
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Have you seen the Tebow out there?

One word: HORRIBLE

Sanchez hasn't exactly been Johnny Unitas out there. Public pressure will demand Tebow get a chance unless Sanchez's play drastically improves int he coming weeks.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:10 AM   #1575
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Sanchez hasn't exactly been Johnny Unitas out there. Public pressure will demand Tebow get a chance unless Sanchez's play drastically improves int he coming weeks.
Tebow will play one quarter and public pressure will demand Tebow is CUT.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote