The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > OrangeMane.com Podcast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,523

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 24 - @ Altanta Falcons

Download Episode 24 - @ Atlanta Falcons
(right click - save as)
Taco John is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2012, 06:42 AM   #2
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,496

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Kaylore is online now  
Old 09-19-2012, 08:17 AM   #3
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Good work guys - gagagoogoo - I don't quite agree on all your conclusions about the defense, especially concerning the pass rush and coverage. Goochigoochigoo - I think the pass rush is getting there and creating pressure from the edges, not enough in the middle, but the coverage is just not good enough - Ryan was able to consistently go to a 1st or 2nd read on pass plays - awww-whos-so-cute.
gyldenlove is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,496

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Good work guys - gagagoogoo - I don't quite agree on all your conclusions about the defense, especially concerning the pass rush and coverage. Goochigoochigoo - I think the pass rush is getting there and creating pressure from the edges, not enough in the middle, but the coverage is just not good enough - Ryan was able to consistently go to a 1st or 2nd read on pass plays - awww-whos-so-cute.


That's my bad. FYI my wife was doing that to me on purpose. When I do my podcasts she tries to distract me: She puts the baby in front of me, She tickles the baby to rile her up, or just walks around in hot outfits. And apparently my mute button doesn't work.

Last edited by Kaylore; 09-19-2012 at 09:47 AM..
Kaylore is online now  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,571

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Good work guys - gagagoogoo - I don't quite agree on all your conclusions about the defense, especially concerning the pass rush and coverage. Goochigoochigoo - I think the pass rush is getting there and creating pressure from the edges, not enough in the middle, but the coverage is just not good enough - Ryan was able to consistently go to a 1st or 2nd read on pass plays - awww-whos-so-cute.
Chris is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 10:04 AM   #6
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,496

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

That's disturbing.
Kaylore is online now  
Old 09-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post


That's my bad. FYI my wife was doing that to me on purpose. When I do my podcasts she tries to distract me: She puts the baby in front of me, She tickles the baby to rile her up, or just walks around in hot outfits. And apparently my mute button doesn't work.
It was pretty hilarious, in the beginning I couldn't work out what it was because it was pretty quiet.
gyldenlove is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,571

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
That's disturbing.
THAT'S MY SON.
Chris is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 11,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
THAT'S MY SON.
Good jazz-hands.
gyldenlove is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #10
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,694

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Is this the Podcast where you guys chant "TRADE KM NOW!" for 90 minutes? I am ready for that episode!
broncosteven is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #11
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,571

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Good podcast as usual guys.

I missed if you made mention of our TEs being largely absent from the game. I don't see how they'd be kept in to protect against a mediocre pass rush. Wish I could rewatch the game but Punisher's sites give my computer Russian butt viruses.

Have to agree with McGahee for the game ball but Stokely gets an honourable mention for making a few hard, key catches.

If in two games Doom hasn't made some noise then I'll start to be really concerned.

Last edited by Chris; 09-19-2012 at 02:18 PM..
Chris is offline  
Old 09-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #12
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,496

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good podcast as usual guys.

I missed if you made mention of our TEs being largely absent from the game. I don't see how they'd be kept in to protect against a mediocre pass rush. Wish I could rewatch the game but Punisher's sites give my computer Russian butt viruses.

Have to agree with McGahee for the game ball but Stokely gets an honourable mention for making a few hard, key catches.

If in two games Doom hasn't made some noise then I'll start to be really concerned.
We did talk about it. I specifically marveled at how Manning leaned so heavily on Clark in Indy and here they are under-utilized, though admittedly it's been two games.
Kaylore is online now  
Old 09-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #13
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,694

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Bump to keep it on page 1
broncosteven is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #14
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,694

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Great Job guys, Looking forward to hear Sirennecky next week!
broncosteven is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #15
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,268

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis
Default

Great podcast as always, gentlemen. You should start giving each episode a title -- this week's is obvious:

BowlenBall is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #16
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Is this the Podcast where you guys chant "TRADE KM NOW!" for 90 minutes? I am ready for that episode!
No... that was my audition tape for TJ's podcast 2 years ago. Apparently it wasn't well received then... but it might just catch on one of these days.
Bronco Yoda is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #17
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,571

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
No... that was my audition tape for TJ's podcast 2 years ago. Apparently it wasn't well received then... but it might just catch on one of these days.
Strange I sent him a tape of me singing "I want to know what love is" and still no answer.
Chris is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #18
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Rep guys I quite enjoyed it.
 
Old 09-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #19
Taco John
24/7 Broncos
 
Taco John's Avatar
 
All Hail King Midas

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 50,523

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Great Job guys, Looking forward to hear Sirennecky next week!
Not next week... We're hoping October...
Taco John is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Denver Broncos