The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #301
Dogsweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
Now that I think about it, can't argue with that. It is true, not everyone with a computer posts about Tim Tebow. The point is, it's not all that much. Average of like, 3 a day since I joined, and sometimes there are gameday threads that soak up a lot of them, and other posts, too.

Ah, this is stupid. Post count is the lamest subject ever.

Ummm . . . . I may have joined in the trashing. I thought the Broncos were wasting their time with him. The notion of "let's just keep having auditions" was stupid.

Again with the post counts. Done with that.

I'm aware of that -- just before you posted, I pointed out upthread how the lingering Cutler trashing was an example of why the Tebow talk will take years to die down. I made a prediction that both negative and positive threads will continue. So actually, I'm that one that pointed out it would be a continuation of past tendencies for threads about Tebow to be continue to be started -- no need to lecture on that.

Actually, what set you off is when I predicted that, in the future (and grounded in evidence of past quarterbacks being trashed) there will be negative threads about Tebow. Miss I. suggested that maybe Tebow not being an asshat would curtail that. I merely pointed out that, contrary to what you're suggesting, his non-asshattedness doesn't tamp down his haters. On the contrary -- they'll be posting in full force.
Denver fans still worship Tebow in secret.
Dogsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #302
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsweat View Post
Im guessing you are of the homosexual variety? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edit: Nevermind, you're just a fag from another team.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #303
Jay3

Quote:
It would have been fun trying to do it again, with some real rep work in OTA's, camp, and mechanics work.

But I can't argue with getting Peyton Manning. I happen to think I'm the first one in the world to suggest it.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #304
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
That's better than secretly maintaining a mancrush on Jamarcus Russell.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #305
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
Now that I think about it, can't argue with that. It is true, not everyone with a computer posts about Tim Tebow. The point is, it's not all that much. Average of like, 3 a day since I joined, and sometimes there are gameday threads that soak up a lot of them, and other posts, too.

Ah, this is stupid. Post count is the lamest subject ever.

Ummm . . . . I may have joined in the trashing. I thought the Broncos were wasting their time with him. The notion of "let's just keep having auditions" was stupid.

Again with the post counts. Done with that.

I'm aware of that -- just before you posted, I pointed out upthread how the lingering Cutler trashing was an example of why the Tebow talk will take years to die down. I made a prediction that both negative and positive threads will continue. So actually, I'm that one that pointed out it would be a continuation of past tendencies for threads about Tebow to be continue to be started -- no need to lecture on that.

Actually, what set you off is when I predicted that, in the future (and grounded in evidence of past quarterbacks being trashed) there will be negative threads about Tebow. Miss I. suggested that maybe Tebow not being an asshat would curtail that. I merely pointed out that, contrary to what you're suggesting, his non-asshattedness doesn't tamp down his haters. On the contrary -- they'll be posting in full force.
Just as I thought
I ask you to show me these haters that are obsessed with Tebow and you got nothing
There is not a single person on this message board of most likely any for that matter that has spent even half as much time tearing Tebow down as much as you suck him off

10,000 posts over 2 and a half years or whatever is a lot more than 3 a day guy, just because not all of them are on here does not change the fact you spam Tebow arguments nonstop

If you are gonna claim people who think Tebow sucks are as "obsessed" as you, you need to provide some examples

How you dont see the double standard I dont know
You watch and even to your acknowledgment participate in trashing other players, but the moment it gets turned towards Tebow you claim it is unfair and all of a sudden we are haters

Once the dream of Tebow as a starting qb dies, the Tebow threads will die as well
I give it a year or two before people stop caring about him(outside of people like you)

Difference between him and Jay is Jay actually plays, there is stuff to actually talk about in regards to his game
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #306
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
Just as I thought
I ask you to show me these haters that are obsessed with Tebow and you got nothing
There is not a single person on this message board of most likely any for that matter that has spent even half as much time tearing Tebow down as much as you suck him off
I'm not going to do any work. I came to be a fan. It was enjoyable with some posters, obviously not others.

Quote:
10,000 posts over 2 and a half years or whatever is a lot more than 3 a day guy, just because not all of them are on here does not change the fact you spam Tebow arguments nonstop
Not doing postcounts again.

Quote:
You watch and even to your acknowledgment participate in trashing other players, but the moment it gets turned towards Tebow you claim it is unfair and all of a sudden we are haters
Nothing has to be fair. Tebow is polarizing, that's all -- I've been doing this since his college days. I don't know if you're a college football fan, but the college boards are much more toxic (between all the rivals, Auburn/Alabama, Georgia/Everybody, Clemson/South Carolina -- not just Tebow). It carried over with Tebow from his college days, from day one. All these same things have be rehashed for 7 years.

Look, it's been fun, but agree to disagree. I think Tebow inspires both passionate fandom and passionate criticism, on TV, in the media, in the stands, and on the internet. You disagree, and see only an unusual amount of fandom, but not an unusal amount of dislike. We just have different opinions.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #307
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
How's that revelutionizing the QB position working out

maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:09 PM   #308
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

maybe if tebow was to get a good qb coach and realize he should be the nfl equivalent of being red shirted and sit behind a good qb for a few years then he might get better but he needs to watch and learn really watch and learn he isnt ready to be a starter unless you got no other choice he shouldnt be a starter yet
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #309
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

and btw im a tebow fan but he needs to watch and learn hook up with a good qb coach one that will tell him what he is doing wrong not kiss up to him or his rabid fans and tebow needs to listen and change his ways that means more hookers and blow jk
Old 09-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #310
CEH
Ring of Famer

The NFLN did a top 10 "Things we like about TRT"
Half of it was clowning on him like #7 "He makes everything look hard"
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #311
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

he so isnt ready to be a starter in the nfl he should be a starter if you got nothing better and you want a long term project. maybe he should go to nfl europe i like the guy but he isnt a good qb right now throwing wise that is he can run like the wind but thats it
Old 09-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #312
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

anyone catch what sporano said about using the wildcat? he said he considers it as an extra timeout for him and sanchez to discuss adjustments/gameplanning.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:23 PM   #313
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tebow

The guy ****ing sucks.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #314
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

btw why are we still talking about the ny jets 2nd string qb last i check this is a denver bronco forum dont think the jets are up anytime soon on our schedule , but yalls go ahead and talk about that ny jet qb im shure he is a nice guy and all too bad he needs alot of work to be a starting qb
Old 09-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #315
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

in other words if you want to talk Tebow move it to the jets fan forum this is the bronco forum
Old 09-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #316
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
in other words if you want to talk Tebow move it to the jets fan forum this is the bronco forum
... Says the guy who's posted in this (bumped, old) thread 5 times today....
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #317
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
... Says the guy who's posted in this (bumped, old) thread 5 times today....
lmfao irony i hates you lol jk i did it again dammit ok i aint going to post any more about my former qb
Old 09-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #318
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Tebow is a team player but at the same time you know his ultimate goals don't jive with being a bkup QB. So really he is faking it right now. Until he is the starting QB he won't feel like he is in the spot he needs to be. So he gets traded this offseason, but will anyone really want him?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:39 AM   #319
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
lmfao irony i hates you lol jk i did it again dammit ok i aint going to post any more about my former qb
That is because you are a ****ing coward.

Are you going to let me say this without responding?
Old 09-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #320
TomServo
Ring of Famer

Dancing is Forbidden!

i swear to god i havent laughed as much as i did during that tebow win streak. laughed and had fun. it was fun and funny. the broncos started 1-4 with orton and we finished 1-4 with tebow. With a play off spot on the line in the last game of the season, the d held the chiefs to 10 points and the tebow led broncos-with a playoff spot on the line scored 3 points.
tebows first pressure game and... he choked.
the playoff game with the steelers was a gift.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:29 AM   #321
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Tebow is a team player but at the same time you know his ultimate goals don't jive with being a bkup QB. So really he is faking it right now. Until he is the starting QB he won't feel like he is in the spot he needs to be. So he gets released this offseason, but will anyone really want him?
FIFY
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:54 AM   #322
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

This thread just reminds me of what a douche Drama Llama was and why I'm glad he went away.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote