The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #301
Dogsweat
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
Now that I think about it, can't argue with that. It is true, not everyone with a computer posts about Tim Tebow. The point is, it's not all that much. Average of like, 3 a day since I joined, and sometimes there are gameday threads that soak up a lot of them, and other posts, too.

Ah, this is stupid. Post count is the lamest subject ever.



Ummm . . . . I may have joined in the trashing. I thought the Broncos were wasting their time with him. The notion of "let's just keep having auditions" was stupid.



Again with the post counts. Done with that.



I'm aware of that -- just before you posted, I pointed out upthread how the lingering Cutler trashing was an example of why the Tebow talk will take years to die down. I made a prediction that both negative and positive threads will continue. So actually, I'm that one that pointed out it would be a continuation of past tendencies for threads about Tebow to be continue to be started -- no need to lecture on that.

Actually, what set you off is when I predicted that, in the future (and grounded in evidence of past quarterbacks being trashed) there will be negative threads about Tebow. Miss I. suggested that maybe Tebow not being an asshat would curtail that. I merely pointed out that, contrary to what you're suggesting, his non-asshattedness doesn't tamp down his haters. On the contrary -- they'll be posting in full force.
Denver fans still worship Tebow in secret.
Dogsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #302
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,818

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsweat View Post
Denver fans still worship Tebow in secret.
Im guessing you are of the homosexual variety? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edit: Nevermind, you're just a fag from another team.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #303
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsweat View Post
Denver fans still worship Tebow in secret.
It would have been fun trying to do it again, with some real rep work in OTA's, camp, and mechanics work.

But I can't argue with getting Peyton Manning. I happen to think I'm the first one in the world to suggest it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #304
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsweat View Post
Denver fans still worship Tebow in secret.
That's better than secretly maintaining a mancrush on Jamarcus Russell.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #305
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Shabby, not too

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
Now that I think about it, can't argue with that. It is true, not everyone with a computer posts about Tim Tebow. The point is, it's not all that much. Average of like, 3 a day since I joined, and sometimes there are gameday threads that soak up a lot of them, and other posts, too.

Ah, this is stupid. Post count is the lamest subject ever.



Ummm . . . . I may have joined in the trashing. I thought the Broncos were wasting their time with him. The notion of "let's just keep having auditions" was stupid.



Again with the post counts. Done with that.



I'm aware of that -- just before you posted, I pointed out upthread how the lingering Cutler trashing was an example of why the Tebow talk will take years to die down. I made a prediction that both negative and positive threads will continue. So actually, I'm that one that pointed out it would be a continuation of past tendencies for threads about Tebow to be continue to be started -- no need to lecture on that.

Actually, what set you off is when I predicted that, in the future (and grounded in evidence of past quarterbacks being trashed) there will be negative threads about Tebow. Miss I. suggested that maybe Tebow not being an asshat would curtail that. I merely pointed out that, contrary to what you're suggesting, his non-asshattedness doesn't tamp down his haters. On the contrary -- they'll be posting in full force.
Just as I thought
I ask you to show me these haters that are obsessed with Tebow and you got nothing
There is not a single person on this message board of most likely any for that matter that has spent even half as much time tearing Tebow down as much as you suck him off

10,000 posts over 2 and a half years or whatever is a lot more than 3 a day guy, just because not all of them are on here does not change the fact you spam Tebow arguments nonstop

If you are gonna claim people who think Tebow sucks are as "obsessed" as you, you need to provide some examples

How you dont see the double standard I dont know
You watch and even to your acknowledgment participate in trashing other players, but the moment it gets turned towards Tebow you claim it is unfair and all of a sudden we are haters

Once the dream of Tebow as a starting qb dies, the Tebow threads will die as well
I give it a year or two before people stop caring about him(outside of people like you)

Difference between him and Jay is Jay actually plays, there is stuff to actually talk about in regards to his game
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #306
Jay3
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
Just as I thought
I ask you to show me these haters that are obsessed with Tebow and you got nothing
There is not a single person on this message board of most likely any for that matter that has spent even half as much time tearing Tebow down as much as you suck him off
I'm not going to do any work. I came to be a fan. It was enjoyable with some posters, obviously not others.

Quote:
10,000 posts over 2 and a half years or whatever is a lot more than 3 a day guy, just because not all of them are on here does not change the fact you spam Tebow arguments nonstop
Not doing postcounts again.

Quote:
You watch and even to your acknowledgment participate in trashing other players, but the moment it gets turned towards Tebow you claim it is unfair and all of a sudden we are haters
Nothing has to be fair. Tebow is polarizing, that's all -- I've been doing this since his college days. I don't know if you're a college football fan, but the college boards are much more toxic (between all the rivals, Auburn/Alabama, Georgia/Everybody, Clemson/South Carolina -- not just Tebow). It carried over with Tebow from his college days, from day one. All these same things have be rehashed for 7 years.

Look, it's been fun, but agree to disagree. I think Tebow inspires both passionate fandom and passionate criticism, on TV, in the media, in the stands, and on the internet. You disagree, and see only an unusual amount of fandom, but not an unusal amount of dislike. We just have different opinions.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #307
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
How's that revelutionizing the QB position working out


maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:09 PM   #308
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,046

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

maybe if tebow was to get a good qb coach and realize he should be the nfl equivalent of being red shirted and sit behind a good qb for a few years then he might get better but he needs to watch and learn really watch and learn he isnt ready to be a starter unless you got no other choice he shouldnt be a starter yet
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #309
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,046

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

and btw im a tebow fan but he needs to watch and learn hook up with a good qb coach one that will tell him what he is doing wrong not kiss up to him or his rabid fans and tebow needs to listen and change his ways that means more hookers and blow jk
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #310
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,833
Default

The NFLN did a top 10 "Things we like about TRT"
Half of it was clowning on him like #7 "He makes everything look hard"
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #311
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,046

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

he so isnt ready to be a starter in the nfl he should be a starter if you got nothing better and you want a long term project. maybe he should go to nfl europe i like the guy but he isnt a good qb right now throwing wise that is he can run like the wind but thats it
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #312
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,639

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

anyone catch what sporano said about using the wildcat? he said he considers it as an extra timeout for him and sanchez to discuss adjustments/gameplanning.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:23 PM   #313
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,009
Default

Tebow



The guy ****ing sucks.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #314
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,046

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

btw why are we still talking about the ny jets 2nd string qb last i check this is a denver bronco forum dont think the jets are up anytime soon on our schedule , but yalls go ahead and talk about that ny jet qb im shure he is a nice guy and all too bad he needs alot of work to be a starting qb
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #315
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,046

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

in other words if you want to talk Tebow move it to the jets fan forum this is the bronco forum
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #316
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
in other words if you want to talk Tebow move it to the jets fan forum this is the bronco forum
... Says the guy who's posted in this (bumped, old) thread 5 times today....
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #317
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer
 
DAN_BRONCO_FAN's Avatar
 
weed will win

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: colorado springs area
Posts: 3,046

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
... Says the guy who's posted in this (bumped, old) thread 5 times today....
lmfao irony i hates you lol jk i did it again dammit ok i aint going to post any more about my former qb
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #318
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 35,616
Default

Tebow is a team player but at the same time you know his ultimate goals don't jive with being a bkup QB. So really he is faking it right now. Until he is the starting QB he won't feel like he is in the spot he needs to be. So he gets traded this offseason, but will anyone really want him?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:39 AM   #319
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
lmfao irony i hates you lol jk i did it again dammit ok i aint going to post any more about my former qb
That is because you are a ****ing coward.

Are you going to let me say this without responding?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #320
TomServo
Ring of Famer
 
TomServo's Avatar
 
Dancing is Forbidden!

Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,097
Default

i swear to god i havent laughed as much as i did during that tebow win streak. laughed and had fun. it was fun and funny. the broncos started 1-4 with orton and we finished 1-4 with tebow. With a play off spot on the line in the last game of the season, the d held the chiefs to 10 points and the tebow led broncos-with a playoff spot on the line scored 3 points.
tebows first pressure game and... he choked.
the playoff game with the steelers was a gift.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:29 AM   #321
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,639

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Tebow is a team player but at the same time you know his ultimate goals don't jive with being a bkup QB. So really he is faking it right now. Until he is the starting QB he won't feel like he is in the spot he needs to be. So he gets released this offseason, but will anyone really want him?
FIFY
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:54 AM   #322
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,007

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

This thread just reminds me of what a douche Drama Llama was and why I'm glad he went away.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Denver Broncos