The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #276
BroncoBeavis

Hey OU, you just posrepped me when you called me an idiot. You did spell idiot ok though. Posrep for that.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #277
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
After he accused me of being a religious bigot against all Christians for not liking Tebow, and then said I was always that way, I asked him to provide proof. His last post suggested he was going to find some. Instead he left - hopefully forever. I gotta say that was a better result than I could have possibly hoped for.
... maybe he is going to Meca by foot to find the truth.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #278
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Hey OU, you just posrepped me when you called me an idiot. You did spell idiot ok though. Posrep for that.
I like giving pos rep with neg comments, more fun that way.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:15 AM   #279
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
You're mixed up. The bump is above mine. I reread the thread (it was right before the Stillers game).
Tebow is gone. It was fun while it lasted for the most part but he's no longer a Bronco. I suggest you either accept this fact and go be a Jet's fan, or you realize that Tebow is no longer a Bronco and move forward with the current HoF QB.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #280
CEH
Ring of Famer

Robby is already spreading rumors to Gary Meyers that TRT will want out of NYC at year's end
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #281
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Yes I am aware, it was just a comment continue on with your suckfest
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #282
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Yes I am aware, it was just a comment continue on with your suckfest
You need hone it guy. That all. hone it.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #283
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Tebow is gone. It was fun while it lasted for the most part but he's no longer a Bronco. I suggest you either accept this fact and go be a Jet's fan, or you realize that Tebow is no longer a Bronco and move forward with the current HoF QB.
The fact has dawned on me, yes.

I think you'll see more threads about Tebow, no matter what happens. The Cutler threads prove that.

Every time Tebow does poorly, there will be Broncos fans here posting about it. Every time Tebow does something good, there will be "I told you so's" here. We all know it's not over, one way or the other.

I for one won't be starting any Tebow threads.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #284
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Robby is already spreading rumors to Gary Meyers that TRT will want out of NYC at year's end
The "source" was described as an NFL official, and it was whoever it was giving his opinion of what he thought Tebow would do.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #285
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
The fact has dawned on me, yes.

I think you'll see more threads about Tebow, no matter what happens. The Cutler threads prove that.

Every time Tebow does poorly, there will be Broncos fans here posting about it. Every time Tebow does something good, there will be "I told you so's" here. We all know it's not over, one way or the other.

I for one won't be starting any Tebow threads.
yah, there are a lot of posters on this board who can't let go of Shanny or Cutler but the onslaught of Tebowmania has overwhelmed this place for the last 2 years.

the diehard Bronco fans are fine with Tebow being replaced by Manning because that is just common sense. The posters who can't let Tebow go are the ones who pretty much joined up when Tebow became a Bronco and then they got all herpy derp when Tebow was traded. Forget the fact that Manning is the guy who replaced Tebow.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:50 AM   #286
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

First of all, let's let this thread die (yes i know by posting I am bumping it, but perhaps someone will listen).

2nd, with regards to Tim I don't think whatever threads continue on now that he's gone will have the same bitterness as the Cutler thread because of the way of the parting. While many were sick of Tebowmania, the kid himself was a nice guy and tried really hard and was genuinely decent to the fans. We replaced him with a better QB. When Cutler left, he behaved poorly, we got ****ty QBs to replace him and it was all wrapped up in the McDaniels fiasco so it's different. He handled his exit badly and it's left the fans not liking him so much. Tim, while divisive, was not an asshat when he left and so I don't think his threads will be quite the same tenor.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #287
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
First of all, let's let this thread die (yes i know by posting I am bumping it, but perhaps someone will listen).
Agreed.

Quote:
Tim, while divisive, was not an asshat when he left and so I don't think his threads will be quite the same tenor.
Disagree. They will be quite bitter, no matter how things go. The dirty little secret about Tebow is that his haters are just as obsessed with him as his fanboys.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #288
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Agreed.

Disagree. They will be quite bitter, no matter how things go. The dirty little secret about Tebow is that his haters are just as obsessed with him as his fanboys.
See this is where it gets skewed. "fanboys" don't realize the hate isn't for tebow, the hate is for the fanboys. Haters just use tebows performances as ammo
Old 09-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #289
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
How's that revelutionizing the QB position working out
Pretty good. He now stops onside kicks.

I bet Manning has never done that before. Boo yah!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #290
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
We now understand that the real reason was Meth. You only like Methhead Christians.
Well that goes without saying, but it was still very rude of him to point out!
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #291
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
How's that revelutionizing the QB position working out
He is going to be the first QB in the history to lead the NFL in 3 and outs and SP team tackles in the same year!
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #292
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Quote:
Agreed.

Don't flatter yourself dude
You have 8,000 posts on Broncomania and another 2,000 here
And for the most part all you do is spam Broncos message boards with Tebow garbage
To say you were obsessed would be putting it mildly

Don't bring Bronco fans who criticize Tebow down to your level

It is not that you like Tebow, it is that you never shut up about him
(as evident by your 10,000 posts)
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #293
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Freaking Tebow threads are like herpes, just keeping popping back up when you least expect them
Old 09-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #294
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
See this is where it gets skewed. "fanboys" don't realize the hate isn't for tebow, the hate is for the fanboys. Haters just use tebows performances as ammo
I guess that doesn't make the fanboys feel better. It is such a nice sentiment, though.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #295
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
Don't flatter yourself dude
You have 8,000 posts on Broncomania and another 2,000 here
And for the most part all you do is spam Broncos message boards with Tebow garbage
To say you were obsessed would be putting it mildly

Don't bring Bronco fans who criticize Tebow down to your level

It is not that you like Tebow, it is that you never shut up about him
(as evident by your 10,000 posts)
That's not all that many posts -- I've got boards with 50,000 posts about other topics. I work a job at a computer all day -- beats working.

The obsession of the haters is perfectly symmetrical with the fanhood. Nice try calling them "people who criticize Tebow." That definition would include me.

I'm talking about the people who will start threads here, if Tebow has a bad day or something negative reported about him.

I won't be starting threads about anything positive -- I usually check in when someone starts or bumps a Tebow thread, and they are almost always negative.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #296
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Quote:
That's not all that many posts -- I've got boards with 50,000 posts about other topics. I work a job at a computer all day -- beats working.

The obsession of the haters is perfectly symmetrical with the fanhood. Nice try calling them "people who criticize Tebow." That definition would include me.

I'm talking about the people who will start threads here, if Tebow has a bad day or something negative reported about him.

I won't be starting threads about anything positive -- I usually check in when someone starts or bumps a Tebow thread, and they are almost always negative.
There are a lot of people who work at computers all day that don't feel the need to post thousands of time about Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow gets treated the same way a lot of other sh*tty former players here get treated
The only difference is guys like Nate Webster and Marlon McCree didnt have a cult of minions that spammed mesage boards everytime someone said they sucked

You didnt have sh*t to say when Kyle Orton was getting trashed over and over again

Do you see anyone on here who created an account just to bash Tebow thousands of times?
I dont
Are there people who have created accounts that have thousands of posts defending Tebow who otherwise would not be here had he not been drafted by us?
Yes, you among them

Its not the same, its not even close
Had you known anything about this team before Tebow came along you would of realized trashing the qb is not something unique to Tebow
Old 09-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #297
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

post count smack talk! This thread, it delivers!
Old 09-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #298
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post

2nd, with regards to Tim I don't think whatever threads continue on now that he's gone will have the same bitterness as the Cutler thread because of the way of the parting. While many were sick of Tebowmania, the kid himself was a nice guy and tried really hard and was genuinely decent to the fans. We replaced him with a better QB. When Cutler left, he behaved poorly, we got ****ty QBs to replace him and it was all wrapped up in the McDaniels fiasco so it's different. He handled his exit badly and it's left the fans not liking him so much. Tim, while divisive, was not an asshat when he left and so I don't think his threads will be quite the same tenor.
It goes slightly further than that. Cutler pouted and forced his way out of Denver at the mere suggestion his coach might like his old QB.

Timmy was discounted early by new management, then shown the door directly after helping rescue an utterly lost season that the new management prematurely gave up on.

Dude was a bible-toting Ricky Vaughn in some ways. Impossible not to root for him. Unless you're a douche. Applicants to follow I'm sure.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #299
Dogsweat

It was ****s and giggles watching Denver fans worshipping Tebow. Denver fans are easily manipulated and naive.

Tebow = Rusty Hilger
Dogsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #300
Jay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
There are a lot of people who work at computers all day that don't feel the need to post thousands of time about Tim Tebow
Now that I think about it, can't argue with that. It is true, not everyone with a computer posts about Tim Tebow. The point is, it's not all that much. Average of like, 3 a day since I joined, and sometimes there are gameday threads that soak up a lot of them, and other posts, too.

Ah, this is stupid. Post count is the lamest subject ever.

Quote:
You didnt have sh*t to say when Kyle Orton was getting trashed over and over again
Ummm . . . . I may have joined in the trashing. I thought the Broncos were wasting their time with him. The notion of "let's just keep having auditions" was stupid.

Quote:
Do you see anyone on here who created an account just to bash Tebow thousands of times?
Again with the post counts. Done with that.

Quote:
Had you known anything about this team before Tebow came along you would of realized trashing the qb is not something unique to Tebow
I'm aware of that -- just before you posted, I pointed out upthread how the lingering Cutler trashing was an example of why the Tebow talk will take years to die down. I made a prediction that both negative and positive threads will continue. So actually, I'm that one that pointed out it would be a continuation of past tendencies for threads about Tebow to be continue to be started -- no need to lecture on that.

Actually, what set you off is when I predicted that, in the future (and grounded in evidence of past quarterbacks being trashed) there will be negative threads about Tebow. Miss I. suggested that maybe Tebow not being an asshat would curtail that. I merely pointed out that, contrary to what you're suggesting, his non-asshattedness doesn't tamp down his haters. On the contrary -- they'll be posting in full force.