The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #601
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
I see why you have college sports as your avatar. Your favorite pro team ****ing blows.

It's got to really suck knowing your dysfunctional organization continues to **** the bed year after year. Yet you clowns keep thinking some new season and some new hope is gonna change.

The Raiders ****ing blow, as always.

ahahahaha

Very true but at least he comes back after a major and embarrassing loss.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #602
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Very true but at least he comes back after a major and embarrassing loss.
He joined Aug 2012. He won't be coming back much in the future.

maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #603
Fight_On!

Quote:
He joined Aug 2012. He won't be coming back much in the future.

LMAO! Wait little man, so you're saying that I would be afraid to show up on a message board after my favorite team played horribly on national tv? Be real kid....SMH.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #604
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
LMAO! Wait little man, so you're saying that I would be afraid to show up on a message board after my favorite team played horribly on national tv? Be real kid....SMH.
All you Fade fans leave. Are you going to break the cycle and support your **** team every week on this board? Would be nice to have a punchbag fade fan here. Keep showing up!

Old 09-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #605
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
You'll be gone by week 4, if not sooner. Different year, same ****.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #606
Fight_On!

Quote:
All you Fade fans leave. Are you going to break the cycle and support your **** team every week on this board? Would be nice to have a punchbag fade fan here. Keep showing up!

Hmm, so you're the message board tough guy. Lmao, listen little man, I have followed the Raiders for 30+ years. Been through the highs&lows with this team and have faced real rival fans in an arena called life. Showing up on a message board to face message board tough guys like you "ain't no thing but a chicken wing".
Old 09-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #607
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Hmm, so you're the message board tough guy. Lmao, listen little man, I have followed the Raiders for 30+ years. Been through the highs&lows with this team and have faced real rival fans in an arena called life. Showing up on a message board to face message board tough guys like you "ain't no thing but a chicken wing".

Come on, give it up. There's no possible way you are over 17.

Last edited by bowtown; 09-11-2012 at 09:11 PM..
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #608
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
I am flattered by your comment. Heck, I'm blushing right now.

Yah, your team ****ing sucks as usual. Hope you stick around and support your ****ty team. GL with that dear in the headlights coach of yours.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #609
Fight_On!

Internet tough guys. Thanks you two for bringing a smile to my face. Damn! Lmao!
Old 09-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #610
bronco militia
Ring of Famer

THE GREATEST

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #611
Bacillus Anthracis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Bill View Post
Just a couple of things... McFadden several times didnt see the seam backside where Veldheer and Carlisle got their guys on the ground and just ran right into the pile. The cutback was there 4 or 5 times he didnt see it.
But it was established years ago that McFadden is at his best in a power blocking system. The difference between his production in a ZBS compared to a PBS is night and day. And a coach has to cater to the ability of his players, something the current regime isn't willing to do. It's idiotic. Getting rid of the offense and special teams from last year was idiotic period. But that's a whole other topic.

Quote:
I dont see how you can give the guy big money when he has yet to play a full season. And with all the colleges running the inside and outside zone play, 1 cut runners are a dime a dozen.
On this we agree. I don't know if it was possible to trade McFadden for picks but I thought we should have done that (if possible) and kept Bush and Taiwan Jones and then acquired two more RBs and ran a utility back system. The days of the star running back are nearly over because an injury to such a player cripples the entire team. And when McFadden gets injured again, either due to the same foot problems or from getting outright killed due to overuse, we'll be in that exact situation.

Also, it's apparent that both Knapp and Palmer were relying on DMC to carry the entire team. It sounds anti-instinctive but at this point the offense might do better without McFadden because it would force Knapp and Palmer to try and use the rest of the players. But that would take some creativity, something Knapp doesn't appear to have a lot of.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #612
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
But it was established years ago that McFadden is at his best in a power blocking system. The difference between his production in a ZBS compared to a PBS is night and day. And a coach has to cater to the ability of his players, something the current regime isn't willing to do. It's idiotic. Getting rid of the offense and special teams from last year was idiotic period. But that's a whole other topic.

On this we agree. I don't know if it was possible to trade McFadden for picks but I thought we should have done that (if possible) and kept Bush and Taiwan Jones and then acquired two more RBs and ran a utility back system. The days of the star running back are nearly over because an injury to such a player cripples the entire team. And when McFadden gets injured again, either due to the same foot problems or from getting outright killed due to overuse, we'll be in that exact situation.

Also, it's apparent that both Knapp and Palmer were relying on DMC to carry the entire team. It sounds anti-instinctive but at this point the offense might do better without McFadden because it would force Knapp and Palmer to try and use the rest of the players. But that would take some creativity, something Knapp doesn't appear to have a lot of.
So because you only have one good offensive weapon, you feel losing that would make other weapons emerge and the team would get better on offense? That is crazy. Without McFadden the Raiders have the worst offense in the NFL>
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #613
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Broncos will give Raiders a 2nd round pick for McFadden lol! Bring it on. He is so good obviously it makes the rest of your team look like crap. So trade him so the team will be uniformed **** all the way around.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #614
Black96WS6
Perennial Pro-bowler

Black96WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #615
Raider Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post

You dont pin your entire orginizational philosophy on 1 player, aside from maybe a stud QB.

People are way too hung up on this man vs zone blocking. We did both last year, and a lot of those good runs McFadden had to the left resulted from Veldheer and Wiz, zoning their guy and Wiz peeling off and getting into the 2ns level.

It's not as big of an issue as you are making it. It's tougher to zone a 3-4 team because they want to play along the LOS and not penetrate, but not impossible, they just need more reps, because it is something you cant really practice live.
Raider Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #616
enjolras
Ring of Famer

More pictures of those two guys going at it, with video!

http://deadspin.com/5942608/some-fan...game/gallery/1
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:00 PM   #617
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

The Dolphins

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #618
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

0-2 to AFC West and AFC opponents no less. Way to go, Oakland.

"Commitment to camel toe!"
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #619
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Cause all the other trolls disappear
Old 09-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #620
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Here ya go Raidumb fans.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #621
Fight_On!

Quote:
Here ya go Raidumb fans.

Stick that bag up your a$$! But yes the Raiders do suck.Greg Knapp has destroyed this O. When you can't put your best offensive player in a position to make plays.....you suck as an OC!
Old 09-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #622
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Well, one Raider fan came in. We going to see any others? Messin will forget all this crap and then smack talk before we play them.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #623
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
More pictures of those two guys going at it, with video!

http://deadspin.com/5942608/some-fan...game/gallery/1
That's awesome! The best pic is the one of the drunken chick that has one handcuff on and tries to hit the cop with it. The cop then tries to push her over the fence. Classic!
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #624
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

It is going to be a 2 team race between SD and Denver

Oakland and KC are both horrible

One of them has to win a game though as they play each other
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #625
Agamemnon

The title of this thread is hilarious. Like calling the sky blue.