The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #376
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
No one's excited about the 3rd team offense. The first team offense looked decent enough against Detroit and that's all that mattered. And even then our pass to run ratio was nothing like what it's going to be in the regular season. But Detroit actually gameplanned for that game as did we. This was unlike your dress rehearsal where SF kept out 3 defensive starters and didn't gameplan.

We'll see what happens when the real games start. All this is just **** talk in the meantime.
Yeah we didn't game plan either and that didn't hurt us. We put up 17 points in 12 minutes. If we were actually game planning for them we probably would have annihilated them by more.

And I'm loving that your answer to Carson Palmer going the entire preseason doing nothing but throwing picks. I am sure not throwing a touchdown since new years day is easily justified with "Were jus gonna run all the time dood" on the legs of glass running back McGee.

When we put 25 points on you in one half, really excited to see come from behind by running.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #377
Raider Bill

That Tweetybird looking mother****er isn't going to last 6 games. 96 million for a guy with a broken neck... hilarious.
Raider Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #378
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Bill View Post
That Tweetybird looking mother****er isn't going to last 6 games. 96 million for a guy with a broken neck... hilarious.
If he doesn't last more than 6 games, then we won't spend $96M on him.

Also, his neck isn't broken, its ****ing titanium.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #379
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Fun fact: Bone fusion makes the area stronger than before the injury. Manning is less likely to break his neck than your cornhole loving int machine.

And it's not like Manning is injury prone. He never missed a game before the neck issue.

So to recap: Manning neck is stronger and he's always been durable. The real issue is loss of arm strength due to nerve damage. Ask the niners defense how his arm strength is.

But keep pretending "he's one hit away" from exploding open like the crappy gas station condoms you low-class Raider fans are always pulling out of your girlfriends/soon-to-be-baby's mamas. It will make it more fun when all your Raider dreams are crushed again.

Thanks for the division, by the way. I mean it's one thing to beat you guys, but when you lose for us and just hand the division our way on a silver and black platter, that takes an extra level of fail that you just don't get from the normal bad franchises.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #380
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Hyperbole my ass. Slot corner may as well be a different position. Neither of those guys played the slot. I live in the Philly area and am subjected to Eagles games every week....Hanson got lit up by Wes Welker but so did half the league. He is a solid slot corner. If not for Boykin playing so well they would have kept him.

Hanson represented an upgrade so they picked him up. McKenzie was scouting him earlier in the preseason

From Adam Brandt's twitter

as far as McKenzie goes

McKenzie was pretty dialed in to current players. I will trust his judgement over some guy who cant even hook on with a team so he spends his time second guessing from the sidelines.

Let's see what Ron Wolf has to say

What exactly are horseface Elway's credentials again?
I guess we will see just how good McKenzie really is. As for Elway, all he has to do is listen to his scouts (his own McKenzie's) and then draft or bring in FAs or trim the fat according to their recommendations. This crap ain't hard.

Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 09-04-2012 at 12:52 PM..
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #381
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:

Quote:
Oakland quarterback Carson Palmer's dreadful preseason continued Saturday night against the Lions. He finished the evening 17-for-26 with no touchdowns and two interceptions.He still has not thrown a single touchdown pass in three preseason outings. It's not a good omen for the 32-year-old who struggled to just 13 touchdowns and 16 picks in 10 games last season for the Raiders.

A first and second round pick for a quarterback that has a career record of 50-56 and has never won a playoff game.

Not mention has thrown 20 interceptions so far.

Last edited by Bronco Rob; 09-04-2012 at 01:09 PM..
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #382
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
What exactly are horseface Elway's credentials again?

So far? Took over a franchise that was 4-12 the previous season, hired John Fox, drafted Defensive Rookie Of The Year Von Miller. His team won the AFC West and a playoff game for the first time in five seasons. Landed the biggest free agent in NFL history while handling the Tebow circus at the same time.

Did I leave anything out?

Old 09-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #383
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
So far? Took over a franchise that was 4-12 the previous season, hired John Fox, drafted Defensive Rookie Of The Year Von Miller. His team won the AFC West and a playoff game for the first time in five seasons. Landed the biggest free agent in NFL history while handling the Tebow circus at the same time.

He managed to sign the most coveted free agent since Reggie White - at a cheaper price than the other teams were offering.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #384
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Also Elway has turned us from dysfunctional to functional. Mcdaniels just had so many personality problems with his players. Fox has come in and gotten the respect of the vets and provided leadership for the younger players. Its hard for young players to grow in an environment that is dysfunctional.

The Raiders may also finally be getting there. Not to talk bad of the dead, but Davis created a dysfunctional atmosphere for yrs and it killed the team.

Problem is for some reason the wanted to put a bunch of stock in Carson mr pick 6 Palmer.

I bet he throws 5 picks 6's this yr at least.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #385
Raider Bill

Quote:

Before you start giving each other reach arounds, you guys went 8-8 just like us.

All of that other stuff is still to be determined. Tweety bird hasn't won a game yet.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #386
Raider Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Also Elway has turned us from dysfunctional to functional. Mcdaniels just had so many personality problems with his players. Fox has come in and gotten the respect of the vets and provided leadership for the younger players. Its hard for young players to grow in an environment that is dysfunctional.

The Raiders may also finally be getting there. Not to talk bad of the dead, but Davis created a dysfunctional atmosphere for yrs and it killed the team.

exaggerate much?

And yet for all the Raiders dysfunction and Denvers supposed lack of dysfunction the donkos had an identical 8-8 record and we split the series.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #387
Raider Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post

Problem is for some reason the wanted to put a bunch of stock in Carson mr pick 6 Palmer.

I bet he throws 5 picks 6's this yr at least.
You realize both Manning and Palmer have thrown a pick for every 14 attempts in the preseason right? The stat is identical for both no decimal or anything...so the same logic must apply to Tweetybird right?
Old 09-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #388
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Let us know about Hurting DMC and how many games he has sat out. I take it more than Peyton and has played way less seasons than him.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #389
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
You realize both Manning and Palmer have thrown a pick for every 14 attempts in the preseason right? The stat is identical for both no decimal or anything...so the same logic must apply to Tweetybird right?
Not quite. Palmer had trouble throwing to his own teammates last season. Manning didn't have that problem in 2010 or 11.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #390
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Carson Palmer is 33-of-56 (58.9 percent) for 321 yards (5.73 YPA), no touchdowns, and four interceptions.

Peyton Manning finishes the preseason 30-of-42 (71.4 percent) for 343 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #391
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

I signed in to comment on another thread but, since I'm here just wanted to make sure we all didn't lose focus of the bigger picture here while nit-picking the details.

RAIDERS SUCK!
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #392
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Palmer is dog poop. He had a 2 year run a long long time ago. He is a TO machine and leads league in pick 6 over his career. He led Cinncinatti to a 4 and 12 record was replaced by a rookie 2 nd rd pick that took same team to playoffs. Palmer missed few games last year and was still up there in INTs. Manning has only won less than 10 once and is a lock for HOF. No same logic doesn't apply you can win with PM you can't with pick 6 palmer. You guys will be screaming for pryor by end of the year.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #393
nyuk nyuk

I don't get why Raider fans are so loyal to a team that has no loyalty to them? They move to LA and then come back only when LA didn't give them a sweet enough deal to keep them around.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #394
Fight_On!

Quote:
The raiders were 22 million dollars short before they had to cut half their team due to the salary cap purge, and a decade short since they last had a winning season.

Since 2002 the oakland raiders and the Cleveland Browns have won the same number of games.....56.....

Just Win!.......maybe?
Oh wow, that was weak. Btw....you're still late.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #395
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
LMAO... Whatever Bill. A new season is afoot; that means it's time for Raiders fans to pitch in to the bail money pot.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #396
Fight_On!

Quote:
NFL Power Rankings

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Denver Broncos - 13
San Diego Chargers -15
Kansas City Chiefs - 17

oakland raiders -26

Is this the NFL or the NCAA, WTH does rankings have to how well a team will do on a season. I could care less of the Raiders had a high or low ranking. This proves nothing in terms to how well a team do.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #397
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
Oh wow, that was weak. Btw....you're still late.
So how long until the loyal Davis family again give the finger to the fans and relocate the team?
Old 09-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #398
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
So how long until the loyal Davis family again give the finger to the fans and relocate the team?
How long before Donkey fans realize that after 3 yrs of Manning their QB situation is scrweded.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #399
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight_On! View Post
How long before Donkey fans realize that after 3 yrs of Manning their QB situation is scrweded.
Carson. Palmer.
Eldorado is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #400
Fight_On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Carson. Palmer.
Noodle Neck....

Donkey DT's horrid....

Donkey CB's (aside from champ) below average

Donkey OL soft...

Donkey running game....LMAO