The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #1426
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Quite a bit, actually. The drafting and subsequent trading of Tebow has quite a bit to do with the current roster, direction of team, etc.

I'll never understand why people constantly come into these threads, which are CLEARLY labelled, and then complain about the content. Be grateful people are at least constantly bumping this thread instead of creating 10 new ones after every Tebow game......like they used to. This way, at least there's only one thread on the main page that you need to look out for.

Mostly amazement about the connection posters have to players no longer on the roster. Its happened with Cutler, Marshall, Hillis and now Tebow. Its bordering on the Ed Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed hysteria of the mid 2000's.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:48 AM   #1427
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Mostly amazement about the connection posters have to players no longer on the roster. Its happened with Cutler, Marshall, Hillis and now Tebow. Its bordering on the Ed Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed hysteria of the mid 2000's.

Russell Wilson, come on dooooowwwwn
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #1428
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Corn is doing good at the Denver farm despite the drought. Dimwits! All of you! Global warming my ass but haven't seen it this dry since I can remember. Nieces are getting big! The neighbor kids keep coming around my kittens like a pack of ****ing wolves. Got to fix the damn roof again. Fantasy football fans. For ****s say we use to be Broncos fans! WTF is going on in this world. The federal reserve will ruin us!
classic Mock post, nice!
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #1429
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Again I say...

This matters how in regards to Denver Broncos football as it is currently configured?

Why does it have to? It is a Tebow sucks thread.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #1430
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Because he's not as physically gifted as a guy like Cam Newton and he not as good of a passer as Cam Newton.
Careful Tombstone. I got everything short of death threats for suggesting something resembling this last season...
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #1431
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Careful Tombstone. I got everything short of death threats for suggesting something resembling this last season...
Are you sure? I think someone hoping that you get bit by an AIDS spitting cobra constitutes a death threat, but that's just my opinion. Maybe we should start a poll.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #1432
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Are you sure? I think someone hoping that you get bit by an AIDS spitting cobra constitutes a death threat, but that's just my opinion. Maybe we should start a poll.
This may, in fact, be poll worthy.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #1433
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
**** you would be so pissed.
Tebow is awful so Manning has this wrapped up. No doubt. We could, legitimately three peat. The question then becomes, does Manning go into Canton with the team that had him the longest or the team that put more rings on his fingers? Oh the Indy fat humps will be so pissed.
RaiderH8r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #1434
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
Tebow is awful so Manning has this wrapped up. No doubt. We could, legitimately three peat. The question then becomes, does Manning go into Canton with the team that had him the longest or the team that put more rings on his fingers? Oh the Indy fat humps will be so pissed.
I doubt anyone actually believes he'll go into the HOF as a bronco. We win a SB with him,he can go into the HOF as a florida gator for all I care.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #1435
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

For the bazillionth time (at least), players don't go into the HOF as a member of a certain team. The player and his accomplishments are listed, and at the bottom it's listed which teams that player played for.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #1436
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
For the bazillionth time (at least), players don't go into the HOF as a member of a certain team. The player and his accomplishments are listed, and at the bottom it's listed which teams that player played for.
Trolls think Tebow is a good QB. Do you really expect them to know anything about the HOF!
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #1437
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Trolls think Tebow is a good QB. Do you really expect them to know anything about the HOF!
No, Tebow is the suckiest suck that ever sucked. What's really stunning is the huge drop off in scoring from Sanchize to Tebow. I mean Tebow is probably the most offensive thing to football since the advent of Raiders football.
RaiderH8r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #1438
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
I love how you think the amount of SBs Manning could bring us has anything to do how ****ing bad of a QB Tebow is. Last years team was a 10 win team with any other QB besides Tebow and that includes Orton.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #1439
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
I'll concede your point about the player going in as a "professional football player" and the teams being listed that he played for, but the induction ceremony is very important to the player. I'll use Zimmerman as an example. He played the majority of his career as a Viking but he wanted to go into the HoF as a Bronco and hence, he had Bowlen delivery the introduction for his induction ceremony. I'll give another example. Tony Dorsett played a couple of years for the Broncos but he is not considered a Broncos HoF representative. He's a Cowboy all the way. The same can be said for Emmitt Smith and the Cowboys. Emmitt played a few years for the Cards but he went in as a Cowboy.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #1440
menonite

I want to say up front that I'm only a casual football fan. Last year I had a generally positive opinion of Tebow and I thought the playoff win was amazing. However, after lurking here for a few weeks I think I kind of hate him. Because of his fans on the site. Maybe it's some sort of "troll-fu" mind game where they want to make people hate him with their constant passive aggressive comments but whatever their intention is, it's made me dislike him. Through no fault of his own, mind you; it's the whiny comments of his "fans."
Old 08-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #1441
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
I'm just curious: are there still people out there who think Tebow can be a full time starting QB in the NFL?
Yes....they really aren't hard to spot...the generally hate Elway.....Fox...Manning...and anyone who praises them. Oh...and if you say Tebow isn't that good....they generally go psycho
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:58 AM   #1442
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I'll concede your point about the player going in as a "professional football player" and the teams being listed that he played for, but the induction ceremony is very important to the player. I'll use Zimmerman as an example. He played the majority of his career as a Viking but he wanted to go into the HoF as a Bronco and hence, he had Bowlen delivery the introduction for his induction ceremony. I'll give another example. Tony Dorsett played a couple of years for the Broncos but he is not considered a Broncos HoF representative. He's a Cowboy all the way. The same can be said for Emmitt Smith and the Cowboys. Emmitt played a few years for the Cards but he went in as a Cowboy.
"How he's remembered" is different than "going in as" a member of a certain team. So is "who gives his induction speech."

Point of fact is, when you go in, you go in as a member of the NFL and any team you played for.

It's a pissing match that doesn't need to be had, just that turn of phrase bugs the everloving **** out of me.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #1443
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I love how you think the amount of SBs Manning could bring us has anything to do how ****ing bad of a QB Tebow is. Last years team was a 10 win team with any other QB besides Tebow and that includes Orton.

1-4 Orton was really on his way to a 10 Win Season. Totally Cereal.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #1444
DENVERDUI55

Tebow is a dog**** qb. It's quite obvious we got more luck than all the other 31 teams combined last year. It's not our problem anymore thank you Mr Elway.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #1445
lolcopter

Quote:
No, Tebow is the suckiest suck that ever sucked. What's really stunning is the huge drop off in scoring from Sanchize to Tebow. I mean Tebow is probably the most offensive thing to football since the advent of Raiders football.
lol
Old 08-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #1446
lolcopter

Quote:
um no

Orton sucks worse than tebow, and that's saying something
Old 08-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #1447
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
um no

Orton sucks worse than tebow, and that's saying something
Tebow should have beat him in the most important game of the year then.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #1448
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Of course.

Just like there are still people who think Santa and the Easter Bunny are real.
And just like there are people in the world who think Justin Bieber makes good music...
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #1449
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
You left off Tebow is a 100% scripted person which means he is fake.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #1450
Jay3

Quote:
I'm just curious: are there still people out there who think Tebow can be a full time starting QB in the NFL?
Yeah, me. I think he's finally getting the development he needed, and has settled into a situation that was where he should have probably been when he was drafted.