The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #1376
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

For a brief moment I was like, ok, Tim looks like he might be able to stand there and throw it..................then I was like, nevermind.

If he isn't running, he just looks lost out there.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #1377
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
true and the hatred for a guy that did some positives around here is uncalled for
Yeah I agree, but it is like that with everyone, Shanny, Cutler, Marshall, Hillis why should Tebow be any different?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #1378
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Couldn't tell you because I didn't watch the game. The hata's fascination with the Jets' preseason fortunes is downright ClamChowdahian.

You do realize that you're standing smacktalk shoulder to shoulder with a guy who really hoped last preseason that Kyle Orton had really turned a corner and would soon sign an extension to stay on for a few more years.

Preseason is preseason. None of it makes any difference.
I never hoped for anything there douche...I did however ask you or another nuthugger like yourself if it was possible that Orton would be re-signed by the Broncos if he played well and Broncos had a good season, after a nuthugger had stated he was a lame duck QB. Turns out he didn't play well, and he was benched and then released....and I had no problem with it.

I also stated that if the Broncos benched Orton and played Tebow, that they needed to leave Tebow as the starter regardless as it would help his development and confidence vs. jerking him in and out of the line up.

See the difference between us is I didn't defend Orton after he was benched, or after he was waived...

you on the other hand whined like a little b**** over Tebow being traded....waxing poetic about how sad it was and the tears in your kid's eyes as you and him cried together over what was to most a no brainer decision to get rid of his non-throwing ass...and you're still whining, and constantly trying to discount the Manning signing and the fact that this team is heads and shoulders better due to the addition of Manning and subtraction of Tim Tebow as our starting QB.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #1379
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
true and the hatred for a guy that did some positives around here is uncalled for
Blame poster like yourself for why people hate him.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #1380
Bacchus

Old 08-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #1381
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
And that is why he is still in the NFL.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #1382
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Would wreck sh*t as an H-back.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #1383
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Hatred is wishing someone would take a crowbar to another player's knees or head in order for Tebow to play.....

Hatred is posing a scenario of how much better off the franchise would be if a hypothetical plane crash resulted in the death of John Elway and John Fox....because they didn't treat Tebow the way the nuthuggers though they should.

Saying that Tebow is a great guy who has yet to develop into a moderately tolerable QB is not hatred...it's an honest assessment
Old 08-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #1384
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

!
Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I never hoped for anything there douche...I did however ask you or another nuthugger like yourself if it was possible that Orton would be re-signed by the Broncos if he played well and Broncos had a good season, after a nuthugger had stated he was a lame duck QB. Turns out he didn't play well, and he was benched and then released....and I had no problem with it.

I also stated that if the Broncos benched Orton and played Tebow, that they needed to leave Tebow as the starter regardless as it would help his development and confidence vs. jerking him in and out of the line up.

See the difference between us is I didn't defend Orton after he was benched, or after he was waived...

you on the other hand whined like a little b**** over Tebow being traded....waxing poetic about how sad it was and the tears in your kid's eyes as you and him cried together over what was to most a no brainer decision to get rid of his non-throwing ass...and you're still whining, and constantly trying to discount the Manning signing and the fact that this team is heads and shoulders better due to the addition of Manning and subtraction of Tim Tebow as our starting QB.
Love it
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #1385
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..

Quote:
Hatred is wishing someone would take a crowbar to another player's knees or head.....
Then its official... I hate Cutler
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #1386
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
I cant speak for the others here, but my "hate" never came about because of tebow as a person or player. When I said he wasn't good I got blasted by blinded fans. So it just makes it a little sweeter when he doesnt play well. Not because of him though, but because of some of his followers.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #1387
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
You'd have thought it would be tough to get below last weeks 16 QB rating, but timmy managed.
...part of that amazing work ethic
Old 08-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #1388
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Really?

Still?

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #1389
yerner
Ring of Famer

he looks terrible. at best a career backup.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:00 PM   #1390
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I cant speak for the others here, but my "hate" never came about because of tebow as a person or player. When I said he wasn't good I got blasted by blinded fans. So it just makes it a little sweeter when he doesnt play well. Not because of him though, but because of some of his followers.
Go back to draft day when we picked him I bet you won't find many posters as happy about drafting him as me. Now because of these clowns I feel just like this.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #1391
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Go back to draft day when we picked him I bet you won't find many posters as happy about drafting him as me. Now because of these clowns I feel just like this.
I agree...I liked the pick because he was a high character guy, a born leader, a generally great guy, and I thought he'd be a special QB who would overcome his throwing mechanic problems because he was such a hard working guy....

however after watching him play at the NFL level (and reading/listening to his whacked nut job fans blame everyone, and anyone for his problems) I formed the opinion that he was not the long term answer... but he did help us win 8 games last season (playoffs included)....and was a positive locker room presence and all around great guy...

but again his whack job fans made his staying in Denver kind of unbearable for the FO in my opinion.

Last edited by errand; 08-26-2012 at 09:18 PM..
Old 08-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #1392
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I agree...I liked the pick because he was a high character guy, a born leader, a generally great guy, and I thought he'd be a special QB who would overcome his throwing mechanic problems because he was such a hard working guy....

however after watching him play at the NFL level (and reading/listening to his whacked nut job fans blame everyone, and anyone for his problems) I formed the opinion that he was not the long term answer... but he did help us win 8 games last season (playoffs included)....and was a positive locker room presence and all around great guy...

but again his whack job fans made his staying in Denver kind of unbearable for the FO in my opinion.
Bull****. You went from riding Orton's jock all last offseason...

(buh buh buh, if he plays good, why can't we resign him Pleeeeeez? Best Chance to Win guys, Best Chance to Win.)

Straight to hating on Tebow from Start #1 last year.

Let's just say your Jimmy the Greekin' based on offseason Camp Champery is somewhat suspect.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:02 PM   #1393
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Blame poster like yourself for why people hate him.
BS.......you and errand boy hate just for the sake of it.

Look it up MCDUMBASS I said I was glad to have Manning but we should have kept TT as well..............**** you retard......don't assume **** cause it makes you look like the fool you are.

Only lately have you tards gone about explanation your BS hatred for a former Bronco who did nothing but good for the team because you got called out for your idiot take of basically saying he will never be an nfl qb and he can't throw even throw he did while here.

You two CANNOT see the future so shut up.
You two are just losers to consistently talk about the guy like he was some sort of a POS in the locker room or off the field...............all he did was win and bring some enjoyment to an an otherwise terrible season.

You two should be thrown under the bus like you have tried to do to him..........sad individuals you two are

Last edited by Jetmeck; 08-26-2012 at 11:08 PM..
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:03 PM   #1394
Bacchus

Quote:

I think there is a place in the NFL for Tebow but his fans just make it impossible to keep him on the bench.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #1395
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
I think there is a place in the NFL for Tebow but his fans just make it impossible to keep him on the bench.
really come on..............not true.

The only reson people called for TT last year was because Orton stunk it up.............Manning is here now and there is no way people would be calling for TT except for gimmick type plays or maybe a goal line type. Other than that no way in hell.

Sick of a-holes dumping on the guy............people cannot see the future in anyway and do not know what will happen to this guy but he sure as hell helped us out last year and deserves our respect for that.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #1396
Bacchus

Quote:
really come on..............not true.

The only reson people called for TT last year was because Orton stunk it up.............Manning is here now and there is no way people would be calling for TT except for gimmick type plays or maybe a goal line type. Other than that no way in hell.

Sick of a-holes dumping on the guy............people cannot see the future in anyway and do not know what will happen to this guy but he sure as hell helped us out last year and deserves our respect for that.
Where else does the back-up QB get a billboard pushing for him to start? I think Orton melted under the pressure Tebow created, kind like the way Plummer was sucking when Cutler was behind him.

And how does he get an equal amount of booing and cheers when he comes into a game like he did in N.Y. tonight/ He is a very divisive personality and it if Sanchez struggles the fans in NY will demand that Tebow starts even though he shouldn't.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #1397
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
BS.......you and errand boy hate just for the sake of it.

Look it up MCDUMBASS I said I was glad to have Manning but we should have kept TT as well..............**** you retard......don't assume **** cause it makes you look like the fool you are.

Only lately have you tards gone about explanation your BS hatred for a former Bronco who did nothing but good for the team because you got called out for your idiot take of basically saying he will never be an nfl qb and he can't throw even throw he did while here.

You two CANNOT see the future so shut up.
You two are just losers to consistently talk about the guy like he was some sort of a POS in the locker room or off the field...............all he did was win and bring some enjoyment to an an otherwise terrible season.

You two should be thrown under the bus like you have tried to do to him..........sad individuals you two are
Sorry to break your bubble but the reality is: this never had the slightest chance of ever happening. Elway & Fox had already determined that Tebow's skill set didn't match what they envisioned for the future... and once they got Manning, why would Tebow want to stay (and hold the clipboard for Manning with no opportunity whatsoever to compete for the starting job)? The bottom line is... Tebow wanted the trade as much as Elway & Fox did.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:13 AM   #1398
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Again I say...

This matters how in regards to Denver Broncos football as it is currently configured?

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #1399
NUB
Just Crafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

He should have never tried to change his mechanics. So very dumb to do that. Guy was an accurate passer in college but all the pressure of the NFL wizkids somehow convinced him to try and shave 0.1s off his throwing motion. That said, I still think he starts for the Jets sometime this season.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:40 AM   #1400
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Here in Denver, our coaching staff re-designed the offense to better fit Tebow. It seems New York wants him to sub in their traditional offense, and if anyone remembers the Detroit game last year, you don't need a psychic to know how that is going to turn out.
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote