The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #401
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Well maybe another season of excuses for Knowshon will make us all feel better. I am positive there is something out of his control that will keep him from being great again!
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #402
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
Well maybe another season of excuses for Knowshon will make us all feel better. I am positive there is something out of his control that will keep him from being great again!
He ain't making this team.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #403
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
He ain't making this team.
I would rather have him then fumBall.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #404
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Is rather cut both and go with Oman or a one year bandaid like Grant. Whoever the Cardinals cut would be upgrade.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #405
Punisher
Kiss the shoes!

We run the AFC WOOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Is rather cut both and go with Oman or a one year bandaid like Grant. Whoever the Cardinals cut would be upgrade.
I Couldn't Agree more
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #406
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
I've been crying for Grant for weeks now.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:48 PM   #407
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Knowshon did fine all things considered his first two years. A terrible system to run in, with a terrible OL. Last year, he bit the dust. GTFOVERIT.
He is the only RB that gets to use this excuse. An old wore out Willis M beat his ass out and looked 1000x better. MJD didn't exactly play in a great system and led league in rushing. I'm tired of slowshon excuses. If he shows nothing tomorrow night he needs to get the hook.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #408
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
fumBall because of one dropped ball last week in a preseason game. I'll bet he has less fumbles per carry than Moreno.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #409
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
fumBall because of one dropped ball last week in a preseason game. I'll bet he has less fumbles per carry than Moreno.
FumBall fumbles once every 37.5 times. Moreno fumbles every 58 carries so you're wrong.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #410
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone13 View Post
You might find periodic support for McD during his 6 game winning streak but you will never find me being a McSupporter. I couldn't stand him from the beginning. Unicorn-Jizz is and should always be a relevant metaphor on the Mane.
I was speaking of the poster who calls everyone pro McD if you don't agree with him. I call him Jizz so much that I forgot his user name. CLose to Jizz so luckily, I forgot most of him.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:42 AM   #411
menonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Jim Irasy is all in with Andrew Luck whom Elway called once a generational player

Today on Twitter from Irasy

SERIOUS TRADE WINDS Swirling! We're talking given up high pick for SERIOUS Vet/Starter!.. these deals often crumble n don't reach completion

Reports are it's NOT MJD

Maybe he wants to trade for Manning.. It seems like the sort of thing he might try. If MethWolfe had a brother on the roster named PotWolfe, i would be willing to bet Irsay wold fork over Andrew Luck and half his record collection for him.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:10 AM   #412
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
Jones-Drew is an elite back, but I always put RBs as overvalued. Given what we'd have to do to bring him in, I don't want to do that. If we're going to give up a first day pick, and OG or LB would do just fine.
Exactly dude. He is a damn fine back but 7th year in the league wanting a huge contract doesn't = 1st round pick. I would do a 2nd round pick in a heart beat but not a 1st.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #413
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
He is the only RB that gets to use this excuse. An old wore out Willis M beat his ass out and looked 1000x better. MJD didn't exactly play in a great system and led league in rushing. I'm tired of slowshon excuses. If he shows nothing tomorrow night he needs to get the hook.
Noshow has nothing on Willis. McGahee is 5x the runner noshow is. I'm not being hard on the guy, it's that Willis just knows where to go and gets there and noshow doesn't. PEROID
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:31 AM   #414
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Noshow has nothing on Willis. McGahee is 5x the runner noshow is. I'm not being hard on the guy, it's that Willis just knows where to go and gets there and noshow doesn't. PEROID
Slowshon has nothing on most NFL rb.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #415
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
You do realize that 25 other teams would have to pass on grant. Before we could claim him. right?

Better we keep Oman
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #416
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Moreno has more career fumbles(7) than he does career TDs(6). Yet some people say he's not a bust??
That's a blatant lie. He has 18 career TDs.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #417
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
You do realize that 25 other teams would have to pass on grant. Before we could claim him. right?

Better we keep Oman
I'm sure he cleared waivers months ago. Packers sent him packing after the season.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #418
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
That's a blatant lie. He has 18 career TDs.
Hey I'm just reading what PO said.

http://predominantlyorange.com/2012/...against-49ers/

Where they say 18, they said 6 before. Then edited it. If you click on this article from their IPhone app it says 6, go to their sight from google it says 18.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 08-25-2012 at 02:10 PM..
Old 08-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #419
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Let's see miller DROY
Franklin IIRC 16 game starter.
Iirc Irving was behind someone learning Yet played in every game while playing STs
Moore Played in 15 games started 7
Then there was Carter #4 pick that started 12 games an played in all 16.

Are you a Tanahan lover

Must be if your whining about two clear cut starters and 3 starters of the future. Consider none of them had an off season and had new schemes and terms to learn. Typical.
The point is not "contributing". The point is "contributing to the extent MJD would contribute". We are not going to be picking at #2 next year, so a guy like Miller isn't the question. It's this:

What are the chances the Broncos are going to draft a guy next year in any round that is ever going to be better than MJD is right now? People over-value draft picks big time around here and, given our history, it's pretty laughable. I could understand if this was a fanbase of some team that had a great track record of solid drafting, but it couldn't be further from that. Our history says that unless they're picked in the top 10, they have about a 1% chance of ever making a probowl, much less being one of the two or three best at his position for several years.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #420
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
I'm sure he cleared waivers months ago. Packers sent him packing after the season.
Sorry thought someone said he was on Az team and would be cut. Since I do not drool over many other NFL players other than Broncos. My apologies.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #421
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
The point is not "contributing". The point is "contributing to the extent MJD would contribute". We are not going to be picking at #2 next year, so a guy like Miller isn't the question. It's this:

What are the chances the Broncos are going to draft a guy next year in any round that is ever going to be better than MJD is right now? People over-value draft picks big time around here and, given our history, it's pretty laughable. I could understand if this was a fanbase of some team that had a great track record of solid drafting, but it couldn't be further from that. Our history says that unless they're picked in the top 10, they have about a 1% chance of ever making a probowl, much less being one of the two or three best at his position for several years.
Yes he is contrubuting now but will he have one or two more years in those legs..

Myself I want future not today and tomorrow..
If this was a running league and more importantly a running team then I might be swayed a bit..

About since we have manning and not Tebow I see more yards via the air than on the ground..regardless that Fox Likes runners..

We have more needs than a today RB.. Sorry but that Is how I see it.. My money is being spent on someone that ODDS are will be around more than two years.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #422
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
People over-value draft picks big time around here and, given our history, it's pretty laughable. I could understand if this was a fanbase of some team that had a great track record of solid drafting, but it couldn't be further from that. Our history says that unless they're picked in the top 10, they have about a 1% chance of ever making a probowl, much less being one of the two or three best at his position for several years.
I hated tanahans personnel disorder.

But believe that teams are built via the draft we all a know that Mikey's track record sucked donkey ball ..

But there is a new sheriff inn town with REAL coaches now not the ass clowns that mikey had.

guys that have a say in who comes to the team via the draft..

Until John fubars a few round 1-3 guys wi have confidence in him..
He is not Mikey the guy that whiffed on 35 guys in those rounds during his time in Denver..

Again if the Jags are not willing to spend the money and they know him why would anyone else do it..

BTW it is Johns pick on this one and I just can't see it happening so why so may folks have their panties in a was is beyond me..
Old 08-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #423
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Sorry thought someone said he was on Az team and would be cut. Since I do not drool over many other NFL players other than Broncos. My apologies.
AZ has Alphonso Smith, William Powell, Wells, Stevens-Howling and Ryan Williams. I can't see them keeping them all. I think William Powell is going to be pretty good.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:18 PM   #424
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
AZ has Alphonso Smith, William Powell, Wells, Stevens-Howling and Ryan Williams. I can't see them keeping them all. I think William Powell is going to be pretty good.
Do not know any of them and frankly I suspect if we do anything it will be keeping Omon..
Old 08-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #425
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Do not know any of them and frankly I suspect if we do anything it will be keeping Omon..
I know but I think they should send Ball/Moreno down the road and sign the cast off from AZ and keep Omon.