The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #226
Captain 'Dre
Along For The Ride
 
For THIS I Went To Grad School?!?

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,253

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver View Post
Completely impossible!
Everyone knows that NO RAIDER can even find his own ass in a dark room!
...while paradoxically having no difficulty at all locating the asses of others.
Captain 'Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #227
Captain 'Dre
Along For The Ride
 
For THIS I Went To Grad School?!?

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,253

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post

You just KNOW that the guy giving those jerseys as gifts got a spectacular deal on them.
Captain 'Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:21 PM   #228
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain 'Dre View Post
You just KNOW that the guy giving those jerseys as gifts got a spectacular deal on them.


hopefully!

"it better not be a Denver shirt"
bwhaha
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:41 PM   #229
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,857

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

The Oakland Raiders recently signed franchise tagged safety Tyvon Branch to a four-year $26.6 million contract with $17.6 million in guaranteed money. More importantly for the team, Branch's new deal has freed up $3.8 million in salary cap space.

This is just another in a series of roster moves designed to free GM Reggie McKenzie's team from salary cap jail. Among those moves were quarterback Carson Palmer restructuring his contract and allowing the departures in free agency of OLB Kamerion Wimbley (Titans) and RB Michael Bush (Bears).

Looking to February 2013, the Raiders will have 50 players under contract with a combined salary of $130 million. With the NFL's salary cap projected to stay relatively flat at around $122-123 million in 2013, the team has some serious work to do to clear enough space to sign next year's draft picks and fill out their roster.

Who's next in line for Oakland? It is a fair bet that Tyvon Branch may be right back in that chair again in 2013. His contract contains no offset money for next year and with a cap number of $10.9 million, Branch could find himself in talks to redo his recently signed deal.

So much for getting out of "salary cap jail".




http://footballpros.com/content.php/...akland-Raiders
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #230
Bacillus Anthracis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Cap woes aren't usually as bad as they're made out to be. Next season brings a lot of big contracts up for reworking; Richard Seymour comes to mind. There'll be space.

But if we do get bitten by the salary cap, then so be it. It's going to take more than one offseason to fix Al's nutty contracts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #231
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
AND Bob

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,060

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
Cap woes aren't usually as bad as they're made out to be. Next season brings a lot of big contracts up for reworking; Richard Seymour comes to mind. There'll be space.

But if we do get bitten by the salary cap, then so be it. It's going to take more than one offseason to fix Al's nutty contracts.
You guys are in an interesting situation. On the one hand, there's chance Palmer can put together a decent offense and if the defense can get to average, maybe they can be a playoff team. On the other hand, Crypt Keeper made so many bad moves, it's almost better to blow the whole thing up and let the new GM build it his way.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:09 AM   #232
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,857

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Carson Palmer on Raiders: 'I think we're a playoff team'



By Will Brinson | Senior NFL and Golf Blogger
July 23, 2012 8:30 am ET



"I think we're a playoff team," Palmer said. "We've got a lot of work to do, but we've been at it in OTAs and minicamps and now training camp is around the corner. Guys have been studying hard and it's go time. There is no cushion or a year to get stuff going. We're ready to come into camp and go out and win as many games as we can."

Exciting," Palmer said when asked to describe the offense. "With Darren McFadden on the field and an offensive line that is hungry, they're going to open up great holes for him. And then a lot of speed on the outside, really fast receivers with a lot of play-action stuff. To have a chance to play for Coach Knapp, I'm excited. He's a very explosive offensive mind and he likes to go after it, he's not going to hold back."

Interestingly, Palmer was asked whether or not the Raiders would be a passing or running attack, and the quarterback's response was a little surprising given that the Raiders just lost their best backup in Michael Bush.

"Run offense," Palmer said. "With McFadden in the backfield you've got to give him his touches. He's got to get his opportunities, because he can put his foot in the ground and get upfield. He can go the distance from anywhere on the field."

McFadden's one of the best backs in football -- when he's healthy. If he can't stay on the field, the Raiders are going to have serious problems scoring points, regardless of how much speed they have at wide receiver.

And the bigger concern should be the AFC West. The Chargers should improve from last year assuming Philip Rivers doesn't repeat his 2011 struggles, the Broncos added Peyton Manning and will be better, and the Chiefs should see a tick up in their win total just based on injury.

It's a pretty wide-open division and Palmer could certainly end up being right. And there's certainly nothing surprising about someone expressing confidence in their squad before the season begins. Just don't expect that everyone will be on the same page as Palmer.







http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...a-playoff-team
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #233
Bacillus Anthracis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
McFadden's one of the best backs in football -- when he's healthy. If he can't stay on the field, the Raiders are going to have serious problems scoring points, regardless of how much speed they have at wide receiver.
I would disagree with this if we still had the same offense in place as last year. Without McFadden, with Palmer coming in off the couch, and with 2/3 of our starting WRs out for half of the season, and also having just one running back for the final 7 games of the season, we still found a way to score enough points to win games. It was the D that was the problem.

Anyway, Greg Knapp has taken over as our OC. He's proven to be a good QB coach, but as an OC he's sucked hind teat. I don't necessarily hold his first stint in Oakland against him. Hell, Jamarcus Russel was the quarterback. Everyone coach and player around that fat bastard gets a pass. But in Seattle he was hands down rotten and he had solid talent to work with.

So what's going to be different now? Beats the hell out of me. As time goes on and as the complete picture of Knapp has come out, I personally don't have a lot of confidence in him. The guy has Carson Palmer rolling out and running around behind the LOS. What a f'ing blockhead.

Round hole, square peg. Most of us understand this concept by the time we're old enough to live the reality that indeed, some shapes are not other shapes, and therefore they don't go together. Most discover this at around age 2. Slow learners might be 3 by the time they've figured this out. I think Knapp's 38.

Or maybe he's not a retard and this is just the beginning of Reggie McKenzie burning down the entire house in order to rebuild it in His Own Image--or at least not in Al's image. I won't say that he wants to see the team fail this season but I have a feeling it would be okay with if we took a gigantic crap.

Then: out with Palmer and out with our current wideouts; all of whom were drafted to play in a power run, field stretching offense. Same thing on the defensive side. Eat **** on some contracts, get some high round draft picks back, and begin rebuilding.

I hope not. It's not necessary. But if Oakland totally implodes this year, Reggie McKenzie won't lose a minute of sleep over it.





http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...a-playoff-team[/QUOTE]
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #234
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,857

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
I would disagree with this if we still had the same offense in place as last year. Without McFadden, with Palmer coming in off the couch, and with 2/3 of our starting WRs out for half of the season, and also having just one running back for the final 7 games of the season, we still found a way to score enough points to win games. It was the D that was the problem.

Anyway, Greg Knapp has taken over as our OC. He's proven to be a good QB coach, but as an OC he's sucked hind teat. I don't necessarily hold his first stint in Oakland against him. Hell, Jamarcus Russel was the quarterback. Everyone coach and player around that fat bastard gets a pass. But in Seattle he was hands down rotten and he had solid talent to work with.

So what's going to be different now? Beats the hell out of me. As time goes on and as the complete picture of Knapp has come out, I personally don't have a lot of confidence in him. The guy has Carson Palmer rolling out and running around behind the LOS. What a f'ing blockhead.

Round hole, square peg. Most of us understand this concept by the time we're old enough to live the reality that indeed, some shapes are not other shapes, and therefore they don't go together. Most discover this at around age 2. Slow learners might be 3 by the time they've figured this out. I think Knapp's 38.

Or maybe he's not a retard and this is just the beginning of Reggie McKenzie burning down the entire house in order to rebuild it in His Own Image--or at least not in Al's image. I won't say that he wants to see the team fail this season but I have a feeling it would be okay with if we took a gigantic crap.

Then: out with Palmer and out with our current wideouts; all of whom were drafted to play in a power run, field stretching offense. Same thing on the defensive side. Eat **** on some contracts, get some high round draft picks back, and begin rebuilding.

I hope not. It's not necessary. But if Oakland totally implodes this year, Reggie McKenzie won't lose a minute of sleep over it.





The raiders haven't had a 1,000 yard receiver since 2005 or had one that made the pro bowl since 2002. The starting TE has two career receptions, McFadden has missed 16 starts in 4 seasons.

Darrius Heyward-Bey 900 yards 4 touchdowns
Denarius Moore 600 yards 5 touchdowns and
Jacoby Ford 279 yards 1 touchdown

Carson Palmer is 50-56 as a starter in the NFL and Tebow has won more playoff games than he has.

The raiders haven't posted a winning record in nine straight seasons, including seven seasons with at least eleven losses, an NFL record. I predict more of the same this season.



Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #235
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
I would disagree with this if we still had the same offense in place as last year. Without McFadden, with Palmer coming in off the couch, and with 2/3 of our starting WRs out for half of the season, and also having just one running back for the final 7 games of the season, we still found a way to score enough points to win games. It was the D that was the problem.

Anyway, Greg Knapp has taken over as our OC. He's proven to be a good QB coach, but as an OC he's sucked hind teat. I don't necessarily hold his first stint in Oakland against him. Hell, Jamarcus Russel was the quarterback. Everyone coach and player around that fat bastard gets a pass. But in Seattle he was hands down rotten and he had solid talent to work with.

So what's going to be different now? Beats the hell out of me. As time goes on and as the complete picture of Knapp has come out, I personally don't have a lot of confidence in him. The guy has Carson Palmer rolling out and running around behind the LOS. What a f'ing blockhead.

Round hole, square peg. Most of us understand this concept by the time we're old enough to live the reality that indeed, some shapes are not other shapes, and therefore they don't go together. Most discover this at around age 2. Slow learners might be 3 by the time they've figured this out. I think Knapp's 38.

Or maybe he's not a retard and this is just the beginning of Reggie McKenzie burning down the entire house in order to rebuild it in His Own Image--or at least not in Al's image. I won't say that he wants to see the team fail this season but I have a feeling it would be okay with if we took a gigantic crap.

Then: out with Palmer and out with our current wideouts; all of whom were drafted to play in a power run, field stretching offense. Same thing on the defensive side. Eat **** on some contracts, get some high round draft picks back, and begin rebuilding.

I hope not. It's not necessary. But if Oakland totally implodes this year, Reggie McKenzie won't lose a minute of sleep over it.





http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...a-playoff-team
[/QUOTE]


Hue Jackson is that you?

This Raider offense should be a top five offense. Some points I could see you making but some are pretty idiotic. C Palmer rolling out. Do you not understand that is the offense. IF matt shaub( Palmer way more athletic) can thrive in that system than it no stretch to expect C palmer to do as well or better. Its a very Qb friendly system.

YEs this new offense the Backs and Te's will see a lot more balls thrown there way, but your delusional if you think the deep pass isn't still going to be a big part of the offense. With a healthy DMC, Jones and M Goodson its only going to open up those deep passes even more. C Palmer one of the best deep passers raiders have ever had.

C Palmer not going any where, he will be Raider Qb for the next three years. ( Money says that is so) C Palmer should have his best season he ever had in the NFl in 2012. (if he doesn't than worry about Knapp ability as OC)


Raiders and Reggie MCkenzie took a strength - the offense and are slowing srengthening it even further in there images.( retooling it as they go along)

You clearly see this In the Wr and Oline. Juron Criner would never had been drafted by the Raiders. You might have a 1/2 new Wr corp in 2012. The new additions OF Juron Criner6'3 224, Rod streater 6'3 200 and Derek carrier 6'4 238/ Duke calhoun 6'2 200.
The Oline Raiders added Mike Brisiel- a specialist in this blocking scheme and drafted the best Olineman that fits this blocking system Tony Bergstrom. Both fit this new system perfect. That is not the only thing they did on the oline, as they added Lucas nix, Dan Knapp, Ed Wang and Kevin Haslam who all were made to play in a zone blocking scheme.


All the Raiders Rb's are perfect fits in this scheme. Mike Goodson they say is even better receiver than DMC. You know what you can do with a DMC 6'2 212 and Mike goodson 6'0 212 as both are going to be moving out to wr.

Greg Knapp normally doesn't use his FB as weapons but he would have to be a Moron not to utilize a talent like Marcel reece. A unique weapon he hasn't had in his previous OC jobs.


No one knows what Raiders defense will be like in 2012( has to be a lot better) but this offense should be one of the best. That isn't the case than I agree that's on Greg Knapp.

Last edited by Raider9175; 07-25-2012 at 07:33 AM..
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:48 AM   #236
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
[/size]




The raiders haven't had a 1,000 yard receiver since 2005 or had one that made the pro bowl since 2002. The starting TE has two career receptions, McFadden has missed 16 starts in 4 seasons.

Darrius Heyward-Bey 900 yards 4 touchdowns
Denarius Moore 600 yards 5 touchdowns and
Jacoby Ford 279 yards 1 touchdown

Carson Palmer is 50-56 as a starter in the NFL and Tebow has won more playoff games than he has.

The raiders haven't posted a winning record in nine straight seasons, including seven seasons with at least eleven losses, an NFL record. I predict more of the same this season.



Lets look at the Facts. IF Darrius Heyward Bey 24 didn't have the Qb situation he had last year(guy coming off his couch cold after week 7 without knowing the offense, the players, and having no training camp) He would easily have had 1,000 yards last year. He had a breakout year in 2011 after doing nothing his first two years. Improves even more in 2012 and HE justifies why Al Davis took him in the first round.

Denarius Moore was a rookie in 2011. Tell me Brandon marshall numbers as a rookie again.. HE only getting a lot better with more time.(Has chance to be a top five receiver in this league) He's that good.


jacoby Ford the only reason he didn't put up big numbers in 2011 was he had all assortment of injuries that can be attributed to short off season.(when a Guy relies on his blazing speed the shorten off season could have that effect. Did he get all those 227 yards on the broncos. Seems that way as he abused Champ bailey all day in Carson Palmer first start. a healthy Jacoby Ford ion 2012 is putting up some serious numbers(every NFGl player looks like they are playing in slow moition comapare to Ford.

None of those Wr are 25. So again post like this make every Bronco fan look stupid. Not one Wr on the Bronco's is as good as any of these three Raider wide receivers. That is a fact. Btw How many 1,00 season Decker and D thomas have again. Both are lucky they have had 600 yard season. I Like Eric Decker I think he has a chance to be pretty good. D thomas sucks. He not a great route runner and he got alot of his yards because of tebow. Here is what I mean Tebow extended the play by scrambling and D thomas benefited as the coverage broke down. LEts see if that is the case when his numbers don't improve with Peyton manning throwing him the ball. ( what is going to be the excuse than)

Last edited by Raider9175; 07-25-2012 at 08:06 AM..
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:26 AM   #237
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
AND Bob

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,060

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
Not one Wr on the Bronco's is as good as any of these three Raider wide receivers. That is a fact.
No it isn't! Based on what? Eric Decker caught Eight touchdowns last year with a running back throwing him the ball and scored a touchdown on special teams. Demaryius Thomas had the same number of TD's as Hayward Bey and missed half the season with a broken hand.

The only receiver that worries me is Jacoby Ford. I think when Hayward Bay starts getting challenged more he's going to shut down. I think he's one big hit away from getting alligator arms.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:34 AM   #238
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
No it isn't! Based on what? Eric Decker caught Eight touchdowns last year with a running back throwing him the ball and scored a touchdown on special teams. Demaryius Thomas had the same number of TD's as Hayward Bey and missed half the season with a broken hand.

The only receiver that worries me is Jacoby Ford. I think when Hayward Bay starts getting challenged more he's going to shut down. I think he's one big hit away from getting alligator arms.
Now TD is the most important stat for a WR(how lame can you Bronco fans be). See plaxico Burress. He did nothing from 20-20 all year for the Jets. Once he got in the redzone he was very effective, So your telling me we should ignore all of that. Just go by his TD total to judge if he a top wr still in this league.


Dhb probably never going to be a big Td guy. Juron Crimner will come in when Raiders get in the redzone to replace DHB. From the 20 - 20 yard line he is always going to be effective.


Sorry Decker and D thomas aren't that good and my point will be proven with Peyton manning the Qb. If manning can't make you look good, than your garbage. (See D thomas)
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #239
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
AND Bob

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,060

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post


Dhb probably never going to be a big Td guy. Juron Crimner will come in when Raiders get in the redzone to replace DHB. From the 20 - 20 yard line he is always going to be effective.
What?!?! The whole point of him being drafted was he could score big TD's. Now you're saying he's never going to do that?

Quote:
Sorry Decker and D thomas aren't that good and my point will be proven with Peyton manning the Qb. If manning can't make you look good, than your garbage. (See D thomas)
How is your point going to be proven? If Manning makes them look better, that proves you right? lol ok! Eric Decker put up excellent numbers in a season where we averaged like 7 completions a game. DT started five games and put up 500 yards and 4 TD's, again, all with Tebow throwing him the ball.

And it's you're, not your.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #240
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
What?!?! The whole point of him being drafted was he could score big TD's. Now you're saying he's never going to do that?


How is your point going to be proven? If Manning makes them look better, that proves you right? lol ok! Eric Decker put up excellent numbers in a season where we averaged like 7 completions a game. DT started five games and put up 500 yards and 4 TD's, again, all with Tebow throwing him the ball.

And it's you're, not your.
The Fact is DHb has never been a big TD producer.(since he came in to league) . He might never become one. Who cares as long as he effective from 20-20 I can live with a better red zone option(Juron Criner) replacing him).

More facts Decker and D Thomas between them have one season where they put up 600 yards.(one season). D Thomas is a poor route runner. You're in serious denial if you think Tim Tebow improvising didn't help D thomas be more effective, than he would have been with a pure passer throwing him the football.
Your Wr corp is a joke and no where in the Raiders wr corp class. P manning or no Peyton manning. Even he can't make chicken salad, out of chicken crap.

Last edited by Raider9175; 07-25-2012 at 09:01 AM..
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #241
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
AND Bob

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,060

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
The Fact is DHb has never been a big TD producer.(since he came in to league) . He might never become one. Who cares as long as he effective from 20-20 I can live with a better red zone option(Juron Criner) replacing him).

More facts Decker and D Thomas between them have one season where they put up 600 yards.(one season). D Thomas is a poor route runner. You're in serious denial if you think Tim Tebow improvising didn't help D thomas be more effective, than he would have been with a pure passer throwing him the football.
Your Wr corp is a joke and no where in the Raiders wr corp class. P manning or no Peyton manning. Even he can't make chicken salad, out of chicken crap.
What are you talking about? Did you even watch us play football last year? How did Tebow improvising, or essentially running up field, make DT's stats look better? I can think of one play where Tebow scrambled and actually threw to Thomas and that was the Vikings game. And it was a ten yard pass that DT took to the house running over defenders. Please tell me all the plays that Tebow "improvised" to artificially inflate DT's stats. No seriously! Name one.

And where are you getting your stats? Last season Decker and Thomas put up 1100 yards, again, this is a season where we threw the ball about ten times a game. Decker had 56 yards and 1 touchdown in a game we completed 2 passes.

So for the record, are you trying to argue with that few chances and with Manning throwing the ball that Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas are going to do worse? Man, if only Tebow were still here "improvising" DT's stats up!

Wow you are stupid.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #242
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
AND Bob

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,060

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Raider Fan: Your receivers suck!

Me: They have better stats than your receivers with Tebow throwing them the ball.

Raider fan: Yeah but Tebow made them look better than they are with his improvising. With Manning throwing them the ball they will be exposed.

Me: lol wut?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #243
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
[/size]




The raiders haven't had a 1,000 yard receiver since 2005 or had one that made the pro bowl since 2002. The starting TE has two career receptions, McFadden has missed 16 starts in 4 seasons.

Darrius Heyward-Bey 900 yards 4 touchdowns
Denarius Moore 600 yards 5 touchdowns and
Jacoby Ford 279 yards 1 touchdown

Carson Palmer is 50-56 as a starter in the NFL and Tebow has won more playoff games than he has.

The raiders haven't posted a winning record in nine straight seasons, including seven seasons with at least eleven losses, an NFL record. I predict more of the same this season.





This is all that needs to be said to a delusional raider fan. Not even a blender could spin this Horrendous rap sheet into something positive.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #244
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Raider Fan: Your receivers suck!

Me: They have better stats than your receivers with Tebow throwing them the ball.

Raider fan: Yeah but Tebow made them look better than they are with his improvising. With Manning throwing them the ball they will be exposed.

Me: lol wut?
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #245
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,995

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
The Fact is DHb has never been a big TD producer.(since he came in to league) . He might never become one. Who cares as long as he effective from 20-20 I can live with a better red zone option(Juron Criner) replacing him).

More facts Decker and D Thomas between them have one season where they put up 600 yards.(one season). D Thomas is a poor route runner. You're in serious denial if you think Tim Tebow improvising didn't help D thomas be more effective, than he would have been with a pure passer throwing him the football.
Your Wr corp is a joke and no where in the Raiders wr corp class. P manning or no Peyton manning. Even he can't make chicken salad, out of chicken crap.
WOW! Just amazing!

If Tebow is so great at improving crappy WRs, imagine what he would've done if the Raiders had made the trade for him and he was on your team with all that amazing WR talent. I bet he would have turned your chicken salad WRs into three pound BLTs. Delicious!
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #246
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,270

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Raider Fan: Your receivers suck!

Me: They have better stats than your receivers with Tebow throwing them the ball.

Raider fan: Yeah but Tebow made them look better than they are with his improvising. With Manning throwing them the ball they will be exposed.

Me: lol wut?
Dont try to rationalize a Faiders fan comments. He is now the new KCStud.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #247
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,270

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
The Fact is DHb has never been a big TD producer.(since he came in to league) . He might never become one. Who cares as long as he effective from 20-20 I can live with a better red zone option(Juron Criner) replacing him).

More facts Decker and D Thomas between them have one season where they put up 600 yards.(one season). D Thomas is a poor route runner. You're in serious denial if you think Tim Tebow improvising didn't help D thomas be more effective, than he would have been with a pure passer throwing him the football.
Your Wr corp is a joke and no where in the Raiders wr corp class. P manning or no Peyton manning. Even he can't make chicken salad, out of chicken crap.
So you get a top 10 pick to catch TDs and he doesn't do that so you now have to realize this fact and go get another guy to do what your big time, top 10 pick was supposed to do.
You are in serious denial if you think having Tebow at QB is actually helping out wide receivers improve. DT and Decker will thrive in a Manning QB system.

As you would type ,"YOUR retarded" (easy there grammar nazi)
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #248
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Raider Fan: Your receivers suck!

Me: They have better stats than your receivers with Tebow throwing them the ball.

Raider fan: Yeah but Tebow made them look better than they are with his improvising. With Manning throwing them the ball they will be exposed.

Me: lol wut?
A moron should never call someone else stupid. Explain this. http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?...maryius+Thomas
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #249
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,995

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
A moron should never call someone else stupid. Explain this. http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?...maryius+Thomas
This explains it:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?...e=&playerFour=
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:59 AM   #250
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
So you get a top 10 pick to catch TDs and he doesn't do that so you now have to realize this fact and go get another guy to do what your big time, top 10 pick was supposed to do.
You are in serious denial if you think having Tebow at QB is actually helping out wide receivers improve. DT and Decker will thrive in a Manning QB system.

As you would type ,"YOUR retarded" (easy there grammar nazi)
Again judging a player on his TD total is assine. I used the perfect example- Plaxico Burress as why that is the least important stats for a wr. Also a Wr catches a bomb inside the 10. You have a rb that can get it in the endzone. Are you going to take a chance putting it up(turnover) or pounding the rock.

Your Wr corp is utter garbage and not even Peyton manning going to change that fact.
You don't think Tebow (a big part of the running game) defenses weren't cheating up more defenders to defend that. That doesn't open up the passing game when you elect to surprise them and throw it.

Okay that is what we call common sense, something Bronco fans don't have.

Can't wait till week four when the raiders come away with another victory in our home away from home.(when was the last time the Bronco's beat the Raider's at home)
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Denver Broncos