The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #51
Pendejo
The off-season.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
"The Greek"

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I don't know exactly what I was thinking when I typed this, I wouldn't have even seen it if I wasn't repped for it. As I posted it after 10pm I am guessing I took an Ambien and then when I couldn't fall to sleep got bored and tried to type something funny and failed.

I would have deleted it if you guys didn't quote me all over the place.

I will admit hot chicks are hot but I am happily married and not going to do anything stupid other than type **** here after taking sleep aids and maybe wake up under an empty bag of Doritios.
Or a half eaten plate of veal.
Pendejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #52
Karenin
Perennial Pro-bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Well, look who is back? They guy who has to comb the high schools since at that tender age, a guy at 5 foot 6 inches has a chance to get some. Either go back doing whatever you do when you are banned for the umpteenth time or realize many guys can get chicks hotter than that.
She has a great body and my list of past girls probably can't compete but I've had many better looking chicks than this athlete. My 19 year old girlfriend (my last gf before meeting my wife) when I was 27 was hotter.
Right, of course she was... Also, I love how you don't even try to pretend that your wife is hotter.
Karenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #53
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karenin View Post
Right, of course she was... Also, I love how you don't even try to pretend that your wife is hotter.
A friend of mine at dinner was always talking about how hot his new GF was....and then the waitress said "So did you ever fix the AC?"
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #54
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I was comparing when I was pulling in chicks at around that runners age. My wife is hotter than that chick (probably at 41 too). THe runner isn't that hot but body -wise, very few if any can compare to her body. Like I said at the beg. of thread; She is a "butter face".
Hell Karenin, you have stroked your horses, when you were a jockey, that were hotter looking than her.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #55
Karenin
Perennial Pro-bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Haha, there's probably less than a hundred 41 year olds on the planet hotter than that hurdler chick. I'm sure your fat, haggard, wrinkly, stretch marked, old ass wife is not one of them.

God I'm glad I'm not old.
Karenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #56
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Haha, there's probably less than a hundred 41 year olds on the planet hotter than that hurdler chick. I'm sure your fat, haggard, wrinkly, stretch marked, old ass wife is not one of them.

Oh you will be. 40s arent so bad once you are here. As long as you are not what you described above. Or dating one of those. Karenin, is that family smack? I think it is but we will let the Mods decide.

That chick isnt that hot but what would you know as you and your boys spring break in Laguna beach. Here is a little knowledge that you might want to know. The sugar daddies that you were looking for all moved to Palm Springs. That is now the hot bed of your type of sexual desires.
Old 07-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #57
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:

Damn, family smack are you serious?
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #58
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:

You're not very old yet, but you are very small from the looks of that picture of you riding that children's toy horse.

I'd estimate that you are about 5'1 or 5'2 and judging by your malice towards other posters on this board, I'm guessing you have angry small man's disease, so you try and rip on other people to make yourself feel better.

I guess I'd be upset too if I was in my 20s and was still unable to ride the big people rides at Elitch Gardens.

Take solace though, my vertically challenged fellow Maner....when you do eventually grow old, you'll probably shrink below the 5'0 mark and be eligible for a handicapped sticker and maybe even a booster seat at Denny's.

Go ahead and try and denigrate everyone else here to make yourself feel like a regular size man, but we all know you are a pint sized little angry hobbit that takes out his angst at others on the Internet, where everyone is 6'2 and 210 pounds behind their keyboard.

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 07-22-2012 at 01:57 PM..
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #59
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

^ Hard for him to do that for awhile. Looks like he is banned again. He might be in his 20s but he acts like a 12 year old. We have seen him in those pics, he shouldnt be busting anyone's balls.

Enjoy another banning Karen.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #60
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Don't worry about it, broncosteven....I got that you were trying to be funny and the post came across wrong.

Some people around here take the opportunity to jump all over someone when they get the chance and then won't let it go.

The post may have come across the wrong way, but you are a good dude and now you are getting brow beat over it.

You don't have to apologize to anyone about it.

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 07-22-2012 at 08:31 PM..
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #61
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

^ It is good he did and not sure about his excuse though. What Maner would take Ambien after reading about TwinCityBronco about him ****ting in the basement while on the stuff?
I THink BroncoSteven has a NASA camp for junior high girls in his basement.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #62
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Yo yo Stevey McSteves we gochyo back yo.

As an aside, that was one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #63
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yo yo Stevey McSteves we gochyo back yo.

As an aside, that was one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Thanks but out of all the 24k posts I have posted that is the one I don't want to be remembered for...
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #64
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I found out posting while on abiem is a bad mixture
I agree, I usually email friends and when I get done with that and still can't sleep I open the Mane and made the bad choice to try to be funny.

90% of the time the med works and I sleep and don't wake up under an empty doritios bag.

I saw my Dr last Tuesday and talked to him about lowering the dose too bad I haven't had the time to get the new script filled.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #65
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #66
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
THanks, I almost had this on page 2
Old 07-23-2012, 08:18 AM   #67
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

she's cute and all, but whatever.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #68
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:

Bull****! I've personally seen MANY 40+ year old women that are uber-hot, and MUCH better looking that the runner. People are so fitness-conscious now......you see older hot women everywhere.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #69
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
Bull****! I've personally seen MANY 40+ year old women that are uber-hot, and MUCH better looking that the runner. People are so fitness-conscious now......you see older hot women everywhere.
yep....
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #70
Cleo McDowell
underrated.

Default Thanks Reddit.

Cleo McDowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #71
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

I'm sorry, but she is still freaking hot.
GreatBronco16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #72
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

The little fella is back, and still angry!

Aaaaand, now he's gone!

Seriously, my friend, no one here has an ounce of respect for you. We didn't before someone found your old MySpace profile. But once it was found, you went from just plain irritating to a source of comedy for the site.

You're shorter than most women I know, AND you're riding a play pony! I mean - should you really be talking trash to people?
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:46 PM   #73
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
I agree, I usually email friends and when I get done with that and still can't sleep I open the Mane and made the bad choice to try to be funny.

90% of the time the med works and I sleep and don't wake up under an empty doritios bag.

I saw my Dr last Tuesday and talked to him about lowering the dose too bad I haven't had the time to get the new script filled.
It's hard to back down on the dose. What are you taking? 10mg?

Ambien gets a bad rap, because of the crazy stuff it makes some people do. But I'll tell you. It beats sleepless nights.

The good thing is that you don't seem to build a tolerance to it - at least I haven't. I've taken the same dose for over ten years.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #74
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
It's hard to back down on the dose. What are you taking? 10mg?

Ambien gets a bad rap, because of the crazy stuff it makes some people do. But I'll tell you. It beats sleepless nights.

The good thing is that you don't seem to build a tolerance to it - at least I haven't. I've taken the same dose for over ten years.
I am taking the CR's which are 12.5mg. I asked for a script to back it off to the 10mg IR. Just to see what happens.

I think the real issue is the neck and back pain is waking me up after I take the meds (the right way in bed for the night and initially fall asleep) the medicated me thinks I am normal gets bored and sends email or posts here. I have since woken up lucid in front of the laptop with an email full of gibberish and misspelt words before. It seems the later in the night I wake up the more normal my stuff is, if I wake up soon after taking it and falling asleep it is wacky embarrassing stuff. I guess it is no different than drunk posts but it is still embarrassing.

When I took the stuff before the accident I would sleep through the night and have no issues out side of some munchies.

Your right though, I would take an event like this every year or 2 rather than not be able to sleep at all.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #75
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I am taking the CR's which are 12.5mg. I asked for a script to back it off to the 10mg IR. Just to see what happens.

I think the real issue is the neck and back pain is waking me up after I take the meds (the right way in bed for the night and initially fall asleep) the medicated me thinks I am normal gets bored and sends email or posts here. I have since woken up lucid in front of the laptop with an email full of gibberish and misspelt words before. It seems the later in the night I wake up the more normal my stuff is, if I wake up soon after taking it and falling asleep it is wacky embarrassing stuff. I guess it is no different than drunk posts but it is still embarrassing.

When I took the stuff before the accident I would sleep through the night and have no issues out side of some munchies.

Your right though, I would take an event like this every year or 2 rather than not be able to sleep at all.

I dont know. How many neg reps you get and do you need counciling ?