The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #176
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBeMessin View Post
Chump Bailey owns nothing... Do you see my avatar? That's Porter IN DENVER and who is that behind him - walking away - sad...

Who is..

Who...

Who is that...?

CHUMP BAILEY?!?!? Nooooo..... And that's Porter? Who was Porters QB? What...? That fat kid... What was his name?

I will say this - Porter sucked - JaSuckass well - look at his name... We have McFadden and the best WR's in the AFC West... We will make Chump Bailey look his tired ass age!!!
The same Jerry Porter that is no longer in the league?

Good reference
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #177
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
It's very simple. You guys suck balls.
When we are pulling three players from their couches to play and finish the season on our starting squad to have a record that TIED YOURS...

Yea - we sucked balls... What is your excuse?
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #178
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I'm not sure what that game has to do with Carson Palmer, but Bailey dominates him almost as much as he dominated Randy Moss - it's close, but Moss gets it just because he had more chances to lose against Bailey.
First off - you are talking about two different positions therefore you can't compare them. Chump can dominate Palmer all day - I could care less... When Denarius Moore leave his old ass five yards in the dust is what you should be worried about...
Old 07-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #179
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
The same Jerry Porter that is no longer in the league?

Good reference
THAT IS CORRECT!!!!

That same sorry son of a Kosar ripped Bailey... I know you don't get it, but it's okay I do - and I am laughing!!!
Old 07-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #180
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

If I were a casual onlooker with now football knowledge whatsoever, and I was looking at the thread, the bevy of grammatical errors and logical fallacies in the posts by those supporting the Raiders and the Chiefs would lead me to take the side of Denver, simply because the only hint of rationality in this thread, in fact, comes from The Denver fans.

There are dumb fans everywhere, sure... But this also makes me question the intelligence of people who traverse to rival forums. Bob, KCStud, Dontbemessin, And Raider9175 are all unfortunate cautionary tragedies from the margins of the achievement gap in the US education system. It is best to ignore them...
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:03 PM   #181
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
THAT IS CORRECT!!!!

That same sorry son of a Kosar ripped Bailey... I know you don't get it, but it's okay I do - and I am laughing!!!
ridiculous...bringing up a one time career day in the snow from a guy who has no NFL merits to stand on and throw him into a conversation with a guy who is put in conversation as G.O.A.T at his position

cute
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:13 PM   #182
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
If I were a casual onlooker with now football knowledge whatsoever, and I was looking at the thread, the bevy of grammatical errors and logical fallacies in the posts by those supporting the Raiders and the Chiefs would lead me to take the side of Denver, simply because the only hint of rationality in this thread, in fact, comes from The Denver fans.

There are dumb fans everywhere, sure... But this also makes me question the intelligence of people who traverse to rival forums. Bob, KCStud, Dontbemessin, And Raider9175 are all unfortunate cautionary tragedies from the margins of the achievement gap in the US education system. It is best to ignore them...
must be the son of raider ho whoops I mean raider joe..
now that man could talk some smack during off-season especially right after the draft.. up to when the raiders started losing then he flat disappeared from all the broncos sites..

Only to be seen again right after the draft with how great all of aldaviss choices where.. never forget him slobbering all over robert Gallery..how he would be the best OLT in the NFL for decades.

I've heard it seen, it and HOPED it for going on 6 decades about how this would be THE season we won it all, all up to and before the season started and then reality set in that those draft (DAFT choices in mikeys case) really did not fix the problem..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #183
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Ha... I find your post HIGH - LARIOUS!!! If you want to read the posts and see the grammar of the average Bronco fan? Really?

Do you even know how long I have been here trying to decipher mullet speak?
Old 07-20-2012, 02:35 PM   #184
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
ridiculous...bringing up a one time career day in the snow from a guy who has no NFL merits to stand on and throw him into a conversation with a guy who is put in conversation as G.O.A.T at his position

cute
I know... and it was funny too!!!!
Old 07-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #185
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer

Quote:

The second response:
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Kahn's is the superior!
Still on the first page mind you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
He implies they will start.

Especially since he didn't even bring up Eric Winston, our new RT and major FA signing.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #186
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
When we are pulling three players from their couches to play and finish the season on our starting squad to have a record that TIED YOURS...

Yea - we sucked balls... What is your excuse?

Well, if its excuses you want:

We lost our starting RB (moreno)
We lost our Starting DT (ty warren)
We lost our other starting DT (Big Vick)
We lost our starting S (dawkins)
We lost our starting RG (kuper)
We lost our starting FB (larsen)
We lost our staring SLB and DROY for a few games (Von Miller)
We lost our other starting RB (Mcgahee) for a bit due to injury
We had one of the best sack master in the league hampered by injury (doom)
We had Demaryius Thomas on Pup until week 6
We also switched QBs on the fly like you did, only ours had only 3 games starting experience and was a project. Not a proven passer who was polished like you.

So that is 6 starters off the top of my head, with another few players missing almost half the year due to injury, all of which are or were starters before they got hurt.
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:03 PM   #187
E_Rox

Royal gone for several games and oh yeah

Traded the NFL's leading yardage receiver from 2010 mid season
Old 07-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #188
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Champ Bailey owns Carson Palmer. Absolutely owns him.
Like D revis, which Champ Bailey not even close to that level anymore. Why even challenge Champ when you can go after t Porter (no elite cb) and the Broncos third Cb. The Raiders trio of DHB, D moore and jacoby Ford should have a mismatch somewhere every time against the Bronco secondary.

In the new offense the running backs will be a big part of the passing offense. That means whether Its DMC/Goodson(both will move out to WR a lot as both have legitimate Wr skills ) or Fb marcel reece your talking serious mismatches there. (that very safe passes that should cut c Palmer interceptions)

That not even taking the running game into consideration as The Bronco haven't stopped it for how long now.

You add raiders running game with so many options in the passing game and the Bronco don't have enough on defense to stop it.

Raiders have a full healthy offense and no one in the AFC west is stopping this offense. Chiefs might have one of the better defense in Afc West but that defense isn't elite. ( not even close to a dominating defense)

BTw jacoby Ford did seem to give Champ Bailey all kinds of problems.

Last edited by Raider9175; 07-20-2012 at 03:17 PM..
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #189
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

what are the chances McFadden stays healthy all season? Also, anyone besides faiders homers know how good or bad the faiders oline is going to be?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #190
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
First off - you are talking about two different positions therefore you can't compare them. Chump can dominate Palmer all day - I could care less... When Denarius Moore leave his old ass five yards in the dust is what you should be worried about...
Champ Bailey did seem to do abetter job on Denarius Moore but he had no answer for Jacoby Ford. Champ Bailey and his cane couldn't handle the speed of Jacoby Ford.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #191
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
what are the chances McFadden stays healthy all season? Also, anyone besides faiders homers know how good or bad the faiders oline is going to be?
Until DMC proves he can stay healthy there will always be question marks there. I think Mike Goodson and Taiwan Jones are going to be big time players in this zone blocking scheme. (fit the system perfect)

Raiders oline only gave up 25 sacks last year . The Raiders seem to upgrade that oline big time this year and it a better fit for the new blocking scheme.

Lets see last Year Oline LT Jared Veldheer 6'8 325 LG S Wisniewski 6'3 315 C Samson Satele 6'3 299 RG cooper carlisle 6'5 305 Rt Khalif barnes 6'6 325

Versus LT jared Veldheer 6'8 325 LG Tony Bergstrom 6'5 315 (fits the system very well) C S wisniewski 6'3 315 RG M Brisiel 6'5 305 Rt Khalif Barnes 6'6 325 .

Not only is the oline a good fit for the zone blocking scheme but they should be more stout in the middle.(was a problem last year) Satele and carlisle could be overpowered , that doesn't look like that will be the case this year.

BTw Even further bad news for AFC west foes. As good as S wisniewski played last year. He played with a torn labrum all season( hurt in in training camp) . Imagine what he can do fully healthy.

Last edited by Raider9175; 07-20-2012 at 03:56 PM..
Old 07-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #192
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post

Raiders have a full healthy offense and no one in the AFC west is stopping this offense. .
and the Raiders aren't stopping anyone with that D they are going to field. PM is going to carve them up left and right. Our D can slow down Oakland while our O carves them up.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #193
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
and the Raiders aren't stopping anyone with that D they are going to field. PM is going to carve them up left and right. Our D can slow down Oakland while our O carves them up.
Your defense can't slow down the Raiders offense. That is a fact. Whether they want to run it or pass it. What will the Raiders defense be like. I really can't give you an answer there. Who knows.

All I know is with how good the Raiders offense will be, they don't need that defense to be top 10.(See Patriots, Saints, and Packers) That defense is just average, and the Raiders are running away with the AFc west.

The Broncos offense doesn't have the talent yet on offense to play with the raiders or match them point for point.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #194
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Your defense can't slow down the Raiders offense. That is a fact. Whether they want to run it or pass it. What will the Raiders defense be like. I really can't give you an answer there. Who knows.

All I know is with how good the Raiders offense will be, they don't need that defense to be top 10.(See Patriots, Saints, and Packers) That defense is just average, and the Raiders are running away with the AFc west.

The Broncos offense doesn't have the talent yet on offense to play with the raiders or match them point for point.
You sure your not raiderjoe?

sure talk trash like he did.. as some said talking out of his ass.

time will tell who is correct.. But I suspect you will be very quiet after a few games just like he was..

Let me just add aldavis buried that club with loads of dysfunctional talent and cap eaters..

I feared the day that he would die and someone who did not have his head up his speedy ass would come in and let a coach do his job, COACH..

lets revisit this converstaion come sep 31st..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #195
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:

Except for that one time at bandcamp where they absolutely molested your defense running a basic high school read option offense with Tim Tebow. And also that one time last year where they were one Kyle Orton boner away from beating you at home . And now they have Peyton ****ing Manning and yet they don't have the talent to play with Oakland offensively.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #196
DENVERDUI55

Quote:

You guys have pick 6 Palmer. He had one great year and that was it. Very overrated player and there was a reason the Raiders were the only team willing to pay waaaay to much for him.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #197
richpjr
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I haven't read every post in this thread, but there are 3 teams capable of winning the AFC West this year, and none of them are the Raiders. On paper, the Broncos finally have a QB, the Chiefs are healthy, and the Chargers look like they have substantially upgraded their defense. The Raiders...got worse. I guess we'll see.
richpjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #198
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Ha... I find your post HIGH - LARIOUS!!! If you want to read the posts and see the grammar of the average Bronco fan? Really?

Do you even know how long I have been here trying to decipher mullet speak?
Smart people can detect dialects...

I like how you take two isolated examples while ignoring your own shortcomings. Another logical fallacy, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that with a California education.

Last edited by Mogulseeker; 07-20-2012 at 09:10 PM..
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #199
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Logical fallacy much? The Broncos and the Colts both did not have Manning last year. The Broncos went to the second round of the playoffs. The Colts got the 1st pick in the draft. Now the Broncos have Manning.

Also, work on your subject-verb agreement a little bit, dude. I'm sure most 3rd graders could conclude that the loss of two good players would, in fact, hurt a defense.
Who did the Broncos beat last year to get to the playoffs?

That's right. You beat losing teams with devastating injuries or just bad teams.

One of your eight wins came against a winning team and got your asses handed to you when you played elite teams.

This year you play very good teams all year (6 of first 8 games against playoff teams and a MNF game at SD), so the whole "we were 8-8 last year and we got Manning" doesn't help your case.
KCStud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #200
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Who did the Broncos beat last year to get to the playoffs?

That's right. You beat losing teams with devastating injuries or just bad teams.

One of your eight wins came against a winning team and got your asses handed to you when you played elite teams.

This year you play very good teams all year (6 of first 8 games against playoff teams and a MNF game at SD), so the whole "we were 8-8 last year and we got Manning" doesn't help your case.
How many of those teams had 8-8 records because we beat them? Not saying that Denver was a great team but we beat who we were supposed to and an 8-8 team is only a few breaks away from 12-4.