The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #826
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

So this board says that KC's franchise has sucked for 40 years huh? Well what's KC's recored against DEN in that time frame?

Guess getting beat by a franchise that "sucks" more times than not doesn't count in this discussion.
KCStud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #827
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
So this board says that KC's franchise has sucked for 40 years huh? Well what's KC's recored against DEN in that time frame?

Guess getting beat by a franchise that "sucks" more times than not doesn't count in this discussion.
Well KC has winning record against all AFCW teams in regular season. Regular season doesn't mean crap though in the long run. Where does KC stand in the division with playoff wins? Let's include Seattle since they were in the division forever and they sucked for a long time. Yeah KC has been awful.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #828
E_Rox

Denvers record the past 40 years is 47-33 against the Chiefs. Includes strike shortened '82 and the Divisonal game in '98.

The years in Dallas are the difference in franchise records. Fourteen games under .500 doesn't necessitate pointing that out, but thank you for doing just that.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #829
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Rox View Post
Denvers record the past 40 years is 47-33 against the Chiefs. Includes strike shortened '82 and the Divisonal game in '98.

The years in Dallas are the difference in franchise records. Fourteen games under .500 doesn't necessitate pointing that out, but thank you for doing just that.
Yet another refuted blow to KCstuds head.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #830
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:

You keep arguing that nobody cares about the past, yet you keep going to the past. If you want to play the game of move the target at least don't keep doubling back on yourself.

Also, your intel is faulty. Might be one of the by-products of the broken logic board located in your noggin.

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=10&opp=16

Going back to 1972... You're an idiot.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:33 AM   #831
DENVERDUI55

Quote:

KC isn't even the best team in that state.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #832
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

This is hilarious. You may want to delete this swing and miss. Since 72 the broncos have a WINNING record against the chiefs. Since you are too stupid I'll explain this deeper. The year 1972 is 40 years ago. As other OMers in here have pointed out, and even gave you a link of a list of those games, I suggest you don't look like an idiot in your next post.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #833
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

"I don't care about how bad KC was for a long time from the 1970 to 1989. What I care about is the here and now"

"Team history means jack ****."

"So this board says that KC's franchise has sucked for 40 years huh? Well what's KC's recored against DEN in that time frame?"

"Nah we just laughed at Tebow struggling to get a first down the entire game."

"Tebow, who was drafted by the other regime, was the reason your season wen t so well "

At this point he has to be trolling

I mean I know with all the incest that goes among KC fans their ability to form rational arguments is a little off, but when he is straight up pulling a 180 on his own arguments I think he is just baiting at this point
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #834
Stagger Lee

KCstud:

1. When your posts make Bob sound like a rational chiefs fan, and an all around intelligent football poster--it's time to quit the internetz.

2. When you have a picture of Ricky Stanzi as your avy on a rival teams message board--it's time to quit the internetz.

3. When post after post after post is refuted with cold hard facts, and you have to change your entire argument--it's time to quit the internetz.

4. And most importantly, if you feel the need to nickname yourself "stud", you aren't one.

It's time to quit the internetz.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #835
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
KCstud:

4. And most importantly, if you feel the need to nickname yourself "stud", you aren't one.

It's time to quit the internetz.
#4 is my favorite
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #836
Anikai
PUP List

Champ Bailey's Beard

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

The pure excitement of coming home to read this thread has gotten me by this offseason.
Anikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #837
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #838
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Ohhhhhh so that 60's don't count huh? I love how you guys take that little time frame out of there. You guys crack me up. Homer on!

Btw-Chiefs will be the only NFL team in Missouri in 5 years. Rams will be long gone.
KCStud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #839
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Ohhhhhh so that 60's don't count huh? I love how you guys take that little time frame out of there. You guys crack me up. Homer on!

Btw-Chiefs will be the only NFL team in Missouri in 5 years. Rams will be long gone.
Hey idiot? YOUR POST SAID LAST 40 YEARS. YOU are the one who left the 60s out by saying 40 YEARS

Are you for real or just some kid trying to start crap
Old 07-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #840
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

Where does it mention the 60s in this post?

You look ridiculous
Old 07-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #841
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
You look ridiculous
Which is why I hope KCCrud never stops posting in this thread. It really is epic and his presence here is like comedy gold. He's the poster boy for KC fans.
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #842
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:

You are one dumb mother ****er.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #843
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingame View Post
What's the Bronco's overall record against the Chiefs?
47-55-0....in regular season. 1-0 in playoffs
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #844
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

! 40 years is now considered a "little time frame". Oh God, you cant make this **** up! Thanks for the continous laughs.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #845
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
47-55-0....in regular season. 1-0 in playoffs
I was going to say it's weird we haven't faced the Chiefs very much in the playoffs. Then I remembered they've been to the playoffs like three times ever and it made sense.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #846
E_Rox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
You are one dumb mother ****er.
Scientists have the capability to map the human genome but the elusive Chief fan derp marker still eludes them
Old 07-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #847
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
I now am starting to think that you are an evil internet genius who happens to be a Broncos fan. This stuff is too hilarious to be anything remotely close to real.

I mean, I am pretty sure you're still an idiot... but you've planted the seed of doubt.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #848
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Most importantly: CHIEFS SUCK
Old 07-12-2012, 08:19 AM   #849
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
I now am starting to think that you are an evil internet genius who happens to be a Broncos fan. This stuff is too hilarious to be anything remotely close to real.

I mean, I am pretty sure you're still an idiot... but you've planted the seed of doubt.
I know what you mean. The stupidity it takes to post the way KCCrud does seems too monumental for the guy to have ever figured out how to use a keyboard much less find his way around the internet. So, you've got to wonder after reading his posts if he's some sort of evil Poe genius.
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #850
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Rox View Post
Scientists have the capability to map the human genome but the elusive Chief fan derp marker still eludes them