The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #801
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,565

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You guys are totally right! Our HC who barely has a record above .500 and Manning means we are the best team in the league! No team in the league stands a chance against us! Cancel the season because there's no reason to even play because we got Manning!!!
Which would you prefer to have

A) .500 HC + A QB with 141 wins

or

B) .388 HC + A QB with 24 wins?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #802
Stuck in Cali
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
you have 114 posts. Noob.
Noob? , maybe to The Mane, but not to the Broncos. You on the other hand, still don't know **** about us, your own loser of a team, or NFL in general.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #803
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Which would you prefer to have

A) .500 HC + A QB with 141 wins

or

B) .388 HC + A QB with 24 wins?
C. Best coach of all-time and QB who has more SB's rings than anyone in the NFL right now?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #804
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
I'm a noob
Noob
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #805
Stuck in Cali
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Noob
See you always change stuff and talk in circles. Why are you even here? All the Chief sites ban ya cause your lame?

Please stick around, least you are good for a laugh.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #806
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
And here he is to spew his nonsense.
His meds wore off.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #807
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
C. Best coach of all-time and QB who has more SB's rings than anyone in the NFL right now?
Might as well change your userid to PATSDud, it isn't going to happen in KFC during our lifetimes.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #808
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Might as well change your userid to PATSDud, it isn't going to happen in KFC during our lifetimes.
Well they did get the B-sides instead of top list songs. Generic cereal instead of fruity pebbles. Tampico instead of Sunkist. Crennel and Cassel instead of belichick and Brady.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #809
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
C. Best coach of all-time and QB who has more SB's rings than anyone in the NFL right now?
D. Team that goes 9-7 and beats option team everytime when it counts and owns them to the tune of 2 SB rings.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #810
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
You guys are totally right! Our HC who barely has a record above .500 and Manning means we are the best team in the league! No team in the league stands a chance against us! Cancel the season because there's no reason to even play because we got Manning!!!
Show me where anyone claims that? Again you pick and choose and make crap up. Yes we do think that Denver is better than KC and we think if Manning is Manning Division is ours. Don't you have a stat to post? All this thread is about is how pathetic the KC queef franchise has been and that is what it is about.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #811
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Well they did get the B-sides instead of top list songs. Generic cereal instead of fruity pebbles. Tampico instead of Sunkist. Crennel and Cassel instead of belichick and Brady.
You forgot my favorite KFC trade of all time

Steve Bono instead of a real QB

49ers had their way with KFC while KFC was desperately trying to find a QB back in the 90's.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #812
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,604

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
Noob? , maybe to The Mane, but not to the Broncos. You on the other hand, still don't know **** about us, your own loser of a team, or NFL in general.
D. All three
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #813
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Might as well change your userid to PATSDud, it isn't going to happen in KFC during our lifetimes.
Bronco fans thought that in early 90's.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #814
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
D. Team that goes 9-7 and beats option team everytime when it counts and owns them to the tune of 2 SB rings.
I'd take them too
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #815
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,565

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
C. Best coach of all-time and QB who has more SB's rings than anyone in the NFL right now?
I'm not at all shocked you picked another team then yours. I feel the only time you you are consistent is when you are being ban wagon fan.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #816
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Cliff Notes for this thread if you just clicked on and don't want to go through 33 pages.

KC is a Historical franchise however they have been one of the worst and most pitiful franchises when it comes to success. Bottomline KC SUCKS!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #817
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,801

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Bronco fans thought that in early 90's.
yep. I've pretty much always thought that it isn't going to happen in KC in my lifetime. I still haven't seen anything to change my mind.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #818
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
yep. I've pretty much always thought that it isn't going to happen in KC in my lifetime. I still haven't seen anything to change my mind.
Uh about your own team. Broncos fans were on the point of Russian roulette in the early to mid 90's because they thought Elway would never win a SB.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #819
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I'm not at all shocked you picked another team then yours. I feel the only time you you are consistent is when you are being ban wagon fan.
Ha. I love the Chiefs, but if I could choose any team in the league, it's them. Doesn't look like anyone in the AFC can beat them this year.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #820
Stuck in Cali
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Ha. I love the Chiefs, but if I could choose any team in the league, it's them. Doesn't look like anyone in the AFC can beat them this year.
Now your a closet NE fan. I for one, and I would bet to say a lot of Denver fans always knew Elway would get his ring. And when he did, it was sweeter, than it would of been if he would of won one of the 3 prior. And I will beat you to it, it really sucked losing them SB's. But would not change them if I had the chance.

So go ahead and quote my post and change my words so you can feel good about yourself and your crap team. If you can even decide who your team is now.

Last edited by Stuck in Cali; 07-10-2012 at 09:50 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #821
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
Now your a closet NE fan. I for one, and I would bet to say a lot of Denver fans always knew Elway would get his ring. And when he did, it was sweeter, than it would of been if he would of won one of the 3 prior. And I will beat you to it, it really sucked losing them SB's. But would not change them if I had the chance.

So go ahead and quote my post and change my words so you can feel good about yourself and your crap team. If you can even decide who your team is now.
Ha I said New England is the best team in the AFC and if I had to pick a team to be the best in the AFC it would be New England.
I root for the Chiefs, but they aren't New England.
They're better than anyone in our division.

But continue trying to switch my words around to fit your argument.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:00 PM   #822
Josh007
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

KC should stick to BBQ...NOT football!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:36 AM   #823
Ingame
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 28

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
We're better than the Steelers....if memory serves me right we've always had their number...even during their 4 SB win era of the 70's. 17-10-1 overall vs. the clowns in black and gold
What's the Bronco's overall record against the Chiefs?
Ingame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:51 AM   #824
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
C. Best coach of all-time and QB who has more SB's rings than anyone in the NFL right now?
As usual you change the subject. Answer the question. A or B

You can't because A will invalidate your prev arguments and B will lead you down a path you can't defend

What a great question.

I want C Joe Montana and Vince Lomabardi.
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #825
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,565

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Ha I said New England is the best team in the AFC and if I had to pick a team to be the best in the AFC it would be New England.
I root for the Chiefs, but they aren't New England.
They're better than anyone in our division.

But continue trying to switch my words around to fit your argument.
That's cute coming from you. The choices was A or B and you changed the answer to fit your argument. ****ing dumbass.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Denver Broncos