The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #701
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I don't care if it's this year or 5 years ago. Doesn't make your post any less stupid or laughable.
OMG! YOU said 4 years ago Kaylore brought goodies up yet he just said it was from this last season! So your comeback is this^? Holy Sheat! As for the DT comment, yeah I made it but before you get all high and mighty, do you frequent CP where they want current living people dead? Big difference.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #702
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Quote:
You guys seem to put that playoff win pretty high in your accomplishments. Most teams want more, like ya know, a Lombardi trophy.
Most teams, the Chiefs not being one of them.
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #703
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
Exactly. If this thread is any evidence, putting up a whole 7 points against a divisional rival is a pretty significant accomplishment.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #704
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
OMG! YOU said 4 years ago Kaylore brought goodies up yet he just said it was from this last season! So your comeback is this^? Holy Sheat! As for the DT comment, yeah I made it but before you get all high and mighty, do you frequent CP where they want current living people dead? Big difference.
I have never posted on CP. They are the lowest of scum Chiefs fans.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #705
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
Exactly. If this thread is any evidence, putting up a whole 7 points against a divisional rival is a pretty significant accomplishment.
Nah. It's just funny to remind you all that the great Tebow led team that you so love isn't hat great. Remind me again what happened the week after you won the SB against the Steelers?
Old 07-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #706
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
That's Bronco fans first reaction. Compare to the Chiefs. The Broncos season wasn't that good compared to the rest of the NFL, but by golly it's great because it's better than KC has done in a long time!
Old 07-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #707
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
I don't care if it's this year or 5 years ago. Doesn't make your post any less stupid or laughable.
The only one who is laughable is you, sheepstud. Every time you make a point in this thread, it is immediately refuted. This last exchange is a perfect example. I point out some of your recent predictions and you somehow claim I quoted you from four years ago and accuse me of hypocrisy. I point out they aren't from four years ago and you don't even acknowledge it. You just say "well it's still dumb." What's dumb about it? All I did was quote YOU. So in that sense it was pretty dumb.

I mean you have had your ass kicked all over the place in this thread and you just move on with your next idiotic post. And it's like you're not even trying. Do you have any idea how bad you have done in this thread? And it's all in black and white for all to see and go back and review for a chuckle.

Way to go.

Last edited by Kaylore; 07-09-2012 at 05:03 PM..
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #708
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Quote:
That's Bronco fans first reaction. Compare to the Chiefs. The Broncos season wasn't that good compared to the rest of the NFL, but by golly it's great because it's better than KC has done in a long time!
Yeah if I was a fan of a loser franchise that had not won a playoff game in nearly 20 years I would down play playoff wins to

But if winning the division AND a playoff game is "not that good compared to the rest of the NFL", then what does that say about at team who can never accomplish that?
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #709
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Nah. It's just funny to remind you all that the great Tebow led team that you so love isn't hat great. Remind me again what happened the week after you won the SB against the Steelers?
this thread isn't about how great the Broncos were last season *cough* division champs *cough*. This thread is about how KC sucks - how they have historically sucked, how they suck now, and how they will continue to suck in the future.

I'm perfectly willing to admit that Denver was not the best team in the AFC last season. I'm also willing to concede that Denver had a very bad day in week 17, which happened to coincide with one of KC's best days. Neither of those two facts is relevant to how KC is irrelevant.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #710
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
The only one who is laughable is you, sheepstud. Every time you make a point in this thread, it is immediately refuted. This last exchange is a perfect example. I point out some of your recent predictions and you somehow claim I quoted you from four years ago and accuse me of hypocrisy. I point out they aren't from four years ago and you don't even acknowledge it. You just say "well it's still dumb." What's dumb about it? All I did was quote YOU. So in that sense it was pretty dumb.

I mean you have had your ass kicked all over the place in this thread and you just move on with your next idiotic post. And it's like you're not even trying. Do you have any idea how bad you have done in this thread? And it's all in black and white for all to see and go back and review for a chuckle.

Way to go.
I see you're hiding behind your "Xanders and McD are gonna be just fine here" comment.

Refuting is as something you said three years ago doesn't mean you didn't say it. Grow a sack. Own up.

And bringing up the Manning at 50% post is laughable considering I'm not saying Manning isn't the best QB in the division. If you actually read my post (big stretch for you), you'd see I'm saying the talent surrounding Manning isn't all that great and the schedule is murders row.

Oh and trying to act like a tough guy on the internet is a bad look for a Star Trek nerd like yourself.

Last edited by KCStud; 07-09-2012 at 05:41 PM..
Old 07-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #711
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Not all of us liked tebow. Kinda like some chiefs fans not liking Cassel
Old 07-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #712
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
this thread isn't about how great the Broncos were last season *cough* division champs *cough*. This thread is about how KC sucks - how they have historically sucked, how they suck now, and how they will continue to suck in the future.

I'm perfectly willing to admit that Denver was not the best team in the AFC last season. I'm also willing to concede that Denver had a very bad day in week 17, which happened to coincide with one of KC's best days. Neither of those two facts is relevant to how KC is irrelevant.
KC played ****ty that entire day on offense and we still beat you. Stop trying to turn this around.

Fact is. The Broncos aren't a Super Bowl talented team. Shall we look back at your team losing 3 straight to end the season?
Beating your chest because you got Manning isn't gonna look so good when you play real teams. How we forget that Brady could have scored 7 TD's on your in the first half if he really wanted to.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #713
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Not all of us liked tebow. Kinda like some chiefs fans not liking Cassel
I love Cassel. Well the off-the-field Cassel. He's about as good of a role model as you can ask for.
Too bad he's an average QB.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #714
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
KC played ****ty that entire day on offense and we still beat you. Stop trying to turn this around.

Fact is. The Broncos aren't a Super Bowl talented team. Shall we look back at your team losing 3 straight to end the season?
Beating your chest because you got Manning isn't gonna look so good when you play real teams. How we forget that Brady could have scored 7 TD's on your in the first half if he really wanted to.
lol...you want me to stop turning this around? That's rich.

Feel free to start a "Broncos suck" thread. Have at it. You might get some agreement here and there; heck, I'll be happy to agree that Denver has some holes and probably isn't SB ready for 2012.

That's not what this thread is about though.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #715
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
lol...you want me to stop turning this around? That's rich.

Feel free to start a "Broncos suck" thread. Have at it. You might get some agreement here and there; heck, I'll be happy to agree that Denver has some holes and probably isn't SB ready for 2012.

That's not what this thread is about though.
Wow man. I applaud you. Seriously. A realistic objective look. Most people on this board think Manning is gonna throw 5 TD's in week one on the Steelers.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #716
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Manning is going to throw at least 7 TD's in two games against the Chiefs.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #717
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I love Cassel. Well the off-the-field Cassel. He's about as good of a role model as you can ask for.
Too bad he's an average QB.
Whoa.

Average?
MagicHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #718
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Lions liked Stafford much more than Sanchez (like everyone else) because of Stafford's arm, experience and potential. Sanchez was a big question mark.

And Cassel had KC in first place the week he got hurt.

Oh, thanks for reminding me....

Sanchez is alot more durable than Cassell too....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #719
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
By a blocked FG. Congrats. Nobody cares about 2011 anymore. Both of our teams have changed completely since then.
Sure...but we've got Peyton Manning now, and you still have Matt
Cassell
Old 07-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #720
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
You guys seem to put that playoff win pretty high in your accomplishments. Most teams want more, like ya know, a Lombardi trophy.
Says the dumb **** that keeps bragging about a 7-3 victory.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #721
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Manning is going to throw at least 7 TD's in two games against the Chiefs.
Doubt it. How about you tell me how many TD's Peyton threw on us last time he played against us with Romeo running the defense?
Old 07-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #722
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Whoa.

Average?
He's been above average before. He was above average in 20010.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #723
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Whoa!!! We agree here.

I also am happy to hand Tebow and the Broncos thier worst day.

It really was bad, too. You guys couldn't do squirt against KCs defense. Which proves Pittsburg was a fluke. And things got real against the Pats. What a circus.
Yeah, but as bad as that was, we still beat you with Tebow as our QB....and you have to admit that is one big bitter pill you'll always have to swallow. When you beat him in week 17, there's no glory in that...it was Tebow.

Think about it...you got beat by arguably one of the worst QB's in the NFL completing 2 passes......why you clowns aren't wearing bags over your head is beyond me.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #724
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Say the dude who cherry picks his teams winning seasons and who has never seen his team even make a SB in his life time!

Now that you moved the goal posts to where we have them you might get our point.

42 years

KFC SUCKS
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #725
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Yeah, but as bad as that was, we still beat you with Tebow as our QB....and you have to admit that is one big bitter pill you'll always have to swallow. When you beat him in week 17, there's no glory in that...it was Tebow.

Think about it...you got beat by arguably one of the worst QB's in the NFL completing 2 passes......why you clowns aren't wearing bags over your head is beyond me.
And you beat a team with Palko at QB for the rest of the game and our best players hurt. There's no glory in that.