The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #576
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,007

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
So your OL got fined by the NFL for NOT cheating?
that's history we choose to ignore. You understand, right?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #577
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
that's history we choose to ignore. You understand, right?
Ignoring it as much as this board chooses to ignore that Peyton Manning is coming off severe neck surgery.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #578
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,800

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
That's what Broncos fans brag about the most. Just making it there. Do they make 2nd place trophies? Just curious.
Yes they do. It is called the Lamar Hunt trophy. We have about 6 of them. How many of those you have named after your former owner? BTW, that is 6 since 1977.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Ignoring it as much as this board chooses to ignore that Peyton Manning is coming off severe neck surgery.
Please show us the link to either here or your Chief Planet site where you state you don't want Manning because he is a liability for the team. While you are at it, how about showing us a poll between the other Chiefs' fans showing that they didn't want Manning coming to KC. Face it, you are all butthurt because Manning came to Denver and didn't give you a thought about playing for KC.

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 07-07-2012 at 10:30 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:30 AM   #579
Stuck in Cali
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Ignoring it as much as this board chooses to ignore that Peyton Manning is coming off severe neck surgery.
You are the only one ignoring anything in this thread. You repeatedly contradicted yourself, say the past doesn't matter then in your next post you say it does.

The only thing you are consistent with is talking about your favorite movie.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #580
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
So your OL got fined by the NFL for NOT cheating?
We also won that game and won 2 SB. OL get fined all the time. Cooking oil is no big deal.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #581
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
I. HATE. THE. OFFSEASON!
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,404

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

Its sad when you guys have to wish an ill fate toward Manning so you guys can be right. Why don't you guys do something different for a change and look to yourselves for your own fates
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #582
crazyhorse
All Motor!!
 
crazyhorse's Avatar
 
You can only hope to contain me

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
You are the only one ignoring anything in this thread. You repeatedly contradicted yourself, say the past doesn't matter then in your next post you say it does.
On the contrary. Almost to a man you have all ignored the fact that in the last meeting, you lost. You may have beat the Steelers. You may have won a playoff game.

But the Chiefs you mock, beat you. We dominated you on defense.

Besides....with that circus you guys were runnin last year, can you really be pointing fingers at other teams?

Anywho, carry on.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #583
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
I. HATE. THE. OFFSEASON!
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,404

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
On the contrary. Almost to a man you have all ignored the fact that in the last meeting, you lost. You may have beat the Steelers. You may have won a playoff game.

But the Chiefs you mock, beat you. We dominated you on defense.

Besides....with that circus you guys were runnin last year, can you really be pointing fingers at other teams?

Anywho, carry on.
Soooooooooo, we are your guys Super Bowl! Nice. I guess by that measure you've won 1,000,000 Super Bowls. WOW
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #584
crazyhorse
All Motor!!
 
crazyhorse's Avatar
 
You can only hope to contain me

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
We also won that game and won 2 SB. OL get fined all the time. Cooking oil is no big deal.
I dont think offensive lines get fined all the time, but okay.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #585
crazyhorse
All Motor!!
 
crazyhorse's Avatar
 
You can only hope to contain me

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Soooooooooo, we are your guys Super Bowl! Nice. I guess by that measure you've won 1,000,000 Super Bowls. WOW
Superbowl huh? Okay!
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #586
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Soooooooooo, we are your guys Super Bowl! Nice. I guess by that measure you've won 1,000,000 Super Bowls. WOW
Nah we just laughed at Tebow struggling to get a first down the entire game.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #587
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,648

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Nah we just laughed at Tebow struggling to get a first down the entire game.
Its funny because Tebow has more playoff wins this decade then the Queefs.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #588
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
I. HATE. THE. OFFSEASON!
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,404

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Its funny because Tebow has more playoff wins this decade then the Queefs.
Buuuuurrrrrrrnnnnn.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #589
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I love how Brokeback fans think the Chiefs new regime is the same as the old. Makes me laugh every time.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #590
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Ignoring it as much as this board chooses to ignore that Peyton Manning is coming off severe neck surgery.
Ya an outpatient based surgery That only takes a couple hours from start to home. That's real severe. Again you fill this thread with ridiculous statements without doing any research. It's not his neck it's the NERVE. The neck is now more reinforced then the years he was playing with it injured.

Man you are stupid.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #591
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Oh........yea

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I love how Brokeback fans think the Chiefs new regime is the same as the old. Makes me laugh every time.
Totally
21-28 and zero playoff wins since with this "new regime"

What a bunch of badasses
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #592
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I love how Brokeback fans think the Chiefs new regime is the same as the old. Makes me laugh every time.
I think its funny queef fans come here looking for us to acknowledge their crap franchise.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #593
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Its funny because Tebow has more playoff wins this decade then the Queefs.
This magnifies how bad the chiefs really are. This decade and last decade.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #594
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
Totally
21-28 and zero playoff wins since with this "new regime"

What a bunch of badasses
Heavily relying on the initial season taking over a 2-23 previous team I see.

Keep picking those stats!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #595
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Heavily relying on the initial season taking over a 2-23 previous team I see.

Keep picking those stats!
Didn't they already strike out on a head coach?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #596
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Oh........yea

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Heavily relying on the initial season taking over a 2-23 previous team I see.

Keep picking those stats!
And?
We just won a playoff game with a 4-12 team from a year ago

But then again our FO didnt hire Todd Haley and trade for Matt Cassel when they took over
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #597
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
I. HATE. THE. OFFSEASON!
 
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun's Avatar
 
Time to believe!

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Gensis Planet
Posts: 6,404

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Nah we just laughed at Tebow struggling to get a first down the entire game.
Sorry, no more Tebow for you to kick around.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #598
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,800

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I think its funny queef fans come here looking for us to acknowledge their crap franchise.
Well,this thread is "Chiefs suck". I think we already know that thier franchise is crap. If they want more acknowledgement, they came to the right place.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #599
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
And?
We just won a playoff game with a 4-12 team from a year ago

But then again our FO didnt hire Todd Haley and trade for Matt Cassel when they took over
Tebow, who was drafted by the other regime, was the reason your season wen t so well (along with beating losing teams on a last place schedule).

The team Elway took over was vastly more talented than the one Pioli took over.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #600
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,800

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
On the contrary. Almost to a man you have all ignored the fact that in the last meeting, you lost. You may have beat the Steelers. You may have won a playoff game.

But the Chiefs you mock, beat you. We dominated you on defense.

Besides....with that circus you guys were runnin last year, can you really be pointing fingers at other teams?

Anywho, carry on.
So, the Chiefs dont suck because they won a game vs us? I like the "You may have beat the Steelers.." as if that washes out any compliment to our season. Hell, Packers lost to a 0-12 team (or something close to that) of the Colts back in 1996 and still won the Super Bowl! Do you think the Colts fans were dumb enough to go to their fan forums (yes Chiefs fans, some of us outside KC had internet connections back in the beginning of 1997) and say that the Packers suck because they got beat by them?

While it was a circus last season, we still were able to not only win the division but win a playoff game. What does it say about your "normal, non circus" season of 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Tebow, who was drafted by the other regime, was the reason your season wen t so well (along with beating losing teams on a last place schedule).

The team Elway took over was vastly more talented than the one Pioli took over.
Soooo, improving by 4 games is not a sign of improvement? What about your easy schedule for 2010 and then we saw the real Chiefs in 2011, are you going to use the schedule as an excuse? The last place schedule compared to 1st place isnt for all 16 games. In fact, you have 6 games that are exactly the same for all 4 teams. How about kicking ass on those games that make a 2 game swing in the standings?

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 07-08-2012 at 11:34 AM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Denver Broncos