The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #476
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Again, I don't give a **** about KC being terrible in the 70's and 80's. I didn't watch it every year so your point is mute.
And you motioning that KC's SB doesn't matter is laughable.
Translation: I have a selective memory.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #477
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

Quote:
Again, I don't give a **** about KC being terrible in the 70's and 80's. I didn't watch it every year so your point is mute.
And you motioning that KC's SB doesn't matter is laughable.
I tried to type a reply without being a grammar Nazi towards your use of the phrase "your point is mute." I failed. You're an idiot.

On a related point (the point about you being an idiot...see a theme here?), when did I say that the Chiefs Super Bowl didn't matter? I never said that. You were talking about Chiefs/Broncos postseason performances during your lifetime, so I kept my comments to that time-frame. Never mentioned your Super Bowl over 4 decades ago. That was "before your lifetime". Try re-reading my post again. Granted, re-reading it will probably do you no good due to your obvious lack of comprehension regarding the English language. But just for fun, please try agan.

Last edited by Broncobiv; 07-05-2012 at 08:27 PM..
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #478
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anikai View Post
Technically yes, but 1 John Elway is equal to 4 Queef HOFers
True dat! But that still doesn't make me feel better.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #479
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Translation: I have a selective memory.
Since I've been old enough to watch the Chiefs and understand who they are, they have a record of 189-161 with 3 playoff wins, 12 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons (1 was 8-8) and have been to the playoffs in 12 of the 21 seasons.

So saying that I've seen my team suck like they did in the 70's and 80's is plain stupid. Translation: you can't comprehend ****.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:45 PM   #480
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Since I've been old enough to watch the Chiefs and understand who they are, they have a record of 189-161 with 3 playoff wins, 12 winning seasons, 8 losing seasons (1 was 8-8) and have been to the playoffs in 12 of the 21 seasons.

So saying that I've seen my team suck like they did in the 70's and 80's is plain stupid. Translation: you can't comprehend ****.
So you've been watching kc since the early 1990's? Therefore you only acknowledge this franchise since that time. Except of course for the only SB win 40 years ago and Len Dawson? Again, you have selective memory because you're a choad.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #481
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So you've been watching kc since the early 1990's? Therefore you only acknowledge this franchise since that time. Except of course for the only SB win 40 years ago and Len Dawson? Again, you have selective memory because you're a choad.
Way to assume slappy. Chiefs history is what it is. I didn't watch the 70's and 80's. I watched the SB win (obviously).
Old 07-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #482
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
More like I wasn't alive (or old enough to know football) in the worst 2 decades in franchise history.

The Broncos pre-97 were the Chiefs in my lifetime. Great teams that couldn't get it done when it mattered.
You can't be for real. You are digging yourself a bigger hole each time you post. Your irrelevant Chiefs is a pipe dream of our pre 1997 broncos. We made it to 4 superbowls and 5 afc championship games. You would need to live another 40 years to even come close to that type of franchise for your "lifetime". What a moronic statement but thanks for the laughs.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #483
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Way to assume slappy. Chiefs history is what it is. I didn't watch the 70's and 80's. I watched the SB win (obviously).

good lord you are an idiot. You throw out all these numbers that basically go back about 20 years or so and then you say you ignore the 80s because your team sucked and you choose to focus on the Marty Shottenheimer years as the "glory days." I'm not assuming anything, you are framing your own history. Again, selective memory.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #484
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

Quote:
More like I wasn't alive (or old enough to know football) in the worst 2 decades in franchise history.

The Broncos pre-97 were the Chiefs in my lifetime. Great teams that couldn't get it done when it mattered.
Step 1: Determine what your "lifetime" is.

Quote:
So you've been watching the Chiefs since what, the 1991 season?

Step 2: Analyze your argument and attempt to figure out what the hell your point is. Referring back to your previous posts there, your big argument seems to be that the Chiefs were better than the Broncos during the years of 1991-1996. A span where you made it as far as the AFCC game once and lost. Wow. Congratulations. Now THAT is something to be proud of!
Old 07-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #485
Drunken.Broncoholic

This is looking ugly for you KC. Best to just close the laptop and try again tomorrow. There's reality grenades being thrown at you from every angle in here by OMers. That "mute" grenade was a direct hit. Nothin left in here but little red and white chunks
Old 07-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #486
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

Arguing with KCDud is like, and at the same time unlike, arguing with Boob. Like arguing with Boob, it's easy to put him in his place and beat his ridiculous claims with simple facts and reasoning. But, unlike arguing with Boob, at least Boob has some knowledge of this game we call professional football. Not very much, but at least enough that he stands a slim-to-none chance at holding his own in the discussion (compared to just "none" for KCDud).

P.S. Boob...that is the closest thing to a compliment that you'll ever get from me. Enjoy.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #487
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
Arguing with KCDud is like, and at the same time unlike, arguing with Boob. Like arguing with Boob, it's easy to put him in his place and beat his ridiculous claims with simple facts and reasoning. But, unlike arguing with Boob, at least Boob has some knowledge of this game we call professional football. Not very much, but at least enough that he stands a slim-to-none chance at holding his own in the discussion (compared to just "none" for KCDud).

P.S. Boob...that is the closest thing to a compliment that you'll ever get from me. Enjoy.
A new low! You actually elevated boob over kcdud. Wow...
Old 07-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #488
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:

pretty sure it mattered to Marty Shottenheimer when he lost in the AFCCG in 1986, 1987, and 1989. Pretty sure it mattered to Warren Moon in 1987 and 1991. Pretty sure it mattered to Chuck Knoll in 1989. Pretty sure it mattered to defending AFCChamp Patriots in 1886.

No, all playoff games mean something. It was unfortunate that the Broncos were outclassed by clearly superior teams in the Super Bowl, but let's not pretend that playoff games are meaningless.

Hell, they STILL replay the 1986 AFCCG on NFLN. To this day, I can't go to Cleveland and mention I'm a Bronco fan without being told how much Elway is hated.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #489
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

good lord you are an idiot. You throw out all these numbers that basically go back about 20 years or so and then you say you ignore the 80s because your team sucked and you choose to focus on the Marty Shottenheimer years as the "glory days." I'm not assuming anything, you are framing your own history. Again, selective memory.
Never said ignore the 80's. Again you fail to read. Just stop while you're ahead slappy.

I didn't "choose to focus on anything". I didn't watch the Chiefs in the 80's because I wasn't alive or I was too young to understand. What part of that do you not understand? Do I need to draw pictures for you like a small child?

I didn't go through the rough 20 years of never being competitive like morons like you seem to claim. In fact I saw the Chiefs go to the playoffs every year in the beginning.

So this whole concept of you thinking my team has completely sucked like the Royals and never were competitive enough to have a winning season in my lifetime is pure garbage.

Last edited by KCStud; 07-05-2012 at 09:31 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #490
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
pretty sure it mattered to Marty Shottenheimer when he lost in the AFCCG in 1986, 1987, and 1989. Pretty sure it mattered to Warren Moon in 1987 and 1991. Pretty sure it mattered to Chuck Knoll in 1989. Pretty sure it mattered to defending AFCChamp Patriots in 1886.

No, all playoff games mean something. It was unfortunate that the Broncos were outclassed by clearly superior teams in the Super Bowl, but let's not pretend that playoff games are meaningless.

Hell, they STILL replay the 1986 AFCCG on NFLN. To this day, I can't go to Cleveland and mention I'm a Bronco fan without being told how much Elway is hated.
That's just Cleveland. If you mention Elway, MJ or LBJ you're in trouble.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #491
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Dude just go away, you're not fighting the good fight. You're not making any good arguments. You just sound ridiculous.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #492
Stuck in Cali

When you become a fan, and argue for a certain team. You are either all in, or a bandwagon jumper.

Team history, is exactly what it is, History. Without it you know nothing about the team. The past is just as important as the future when your talking about a NFL franchise.

Again by you saying team history doesn't mean jack ****, you have no points to argue here, or should quote any stats of any team at all.

With the hole your digging yourself into, how close to China are you? Because it looks to be a big deep hole.

Last edited by Stuck in Cali; 07-05-2012 at 10:08 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #493
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Cali View Post
When you become a fan, and argue for a certain team. You are either all in, or a bandwagon jumper.

Team history, is exactly what it is, History. Without it you know nothing about the team. The past is just as important as the future when your talking about a NFL franchise.

Again by you saying team history doesn't mean jack ****, you have no points to argue here, or should quote any stats of any team at all.

With the hole your digging yourself into, how close to China are you? Because it looks to be a big deep hole.
Please do tell what the 1970 Chiefs have to do with the 2012 Chiefs? History matters, but it has nothing to do with the modern day teams unless you're the Steelers or a small handful of other teams.

2012 Chiefs have a different owner, GM, coaching staff, system, everything. So thinking that the Chiefs are going to be terrible like they used to be simply because they were for a long time is the stupidest of stupid assumptions that only a brokeback mt fan would suggest.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #494
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
So thinking that the Chiefs are going to be terrible like they used to be simply because they were for a long time is the stupidest of stupid assumptions that only a brokeback mt fan would suggest.
Well so far the quiefs are proving just that.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #495
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
Well so far the quiefs are proving just that.
The Chiefs of the last 2 decades are far superior to the Chiefs of the 70's and 80's and it's not close.

And your brokeback mt vision isn't helping you...

Last edited by KCStud; 07-05-2012 at 11:08 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #496
Stuck in Cali

Quote:
The Chiefs of the last 2 decades are far superior to the Chiefs of the 70's and 80's and it's not close.

And your brokeback mt vision isn't helping you...
You mention that movie a lot, either it must be your favorite, or you live it.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #497
Stuck in Cali

Quote:
Please do tell what the 1970 Chiefs have to do with the 2012 Chiefs? History matters, but it has nothing to do with the modern day teams unless you're the Steelers or a small handful of other teams.

2012 Chiefs have a different owner, GM, coaching staff, system, everything. So thinking that the Chiefs are going to be terrible like they used to be simply because they were for a long time is the stupidest of stupid assumptions that only a brokeback mt fan would suggest.

Remember to you history doesn't me jack ****.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #498
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Quote:
You mention that movie a lot, either it must be your favorite, or you live it.
The movie is a little different, it went straight to DVD and was called Brokeback Meth House.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #499
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Remember to you history doesn't me jack ****.
You have great comprehension skills...
Old 07-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #500
Stuck in Cali

Quote:
You have great comprehension skills...
I comprehend just fine, you on the other hand try and use history to make a point, then when you fail you say there is no need for history. I can understand you are trying to stand up for your team, but fail at doing so.