The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #351
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

*giggles*
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #352
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,206

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Just for giggles I ran the winning percentages for the Chiefs and Broncos since 1999

Broncos: .534 Average

Chiefs: .462 - This is below average.
6 winning seasons in 12 years. 2-5 playoff record including blowing the AFC Championship at home.

But that is way above average compared to the Elway years, right?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #353
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,424

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Chiefs haven't won a SB in 40 some odd years. It took the Broncos 38 until the city could actually say they won a championship.

You like to beat your chest about the Chiefs playoff nightmares in the last 19 years. How about we revisit your first 4 SB's? I guarantee those SB blowouts gave Broncos fans more nightmares than the Chiefs recent upsets. The Broncos history is all because of one player, and ever since he's left, the team has been below average.

But continue to avoid that and act like the Denver Broncos are the Packers, Steelers, or Giants.
Oh, NO! BTW, "recent upsets"? 19 years isnt recent moron. We had a stud QB and we have wins in the playoffs that got us in the Super Bowl. You were probably too drunk, young or not born to remember our very first win that came in the hands of the Raiders in 1977. That made the city even more nutso for the Broncos. Can you remember the Browns with The Drive and The Drive 2? How about beating the Oilers in the first round with two fourth down plays in the final drive? I know you can't forget the win we put on Marty again with the away win vs your pathetic Chiefs then to go to Pittsburgh and do the same to them. Well, those last two got us to our first win. We never lost hope and our love for the Broncos even after those blowouts. We were patient and Elway and company got us the SB victory the fanbase was craving.
We have one of the top franchises in the NFL and since 1977, only a few top us. Enjoy suckness Chiefs fans. Your try at changing the subject of "Chiefs suck" is clearly not working.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #354
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,424

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
6 winning seasons in 12 years. 2-5 playoff record including blowing the AFC Championship at home.

But that is way above average compared to the Elway years, right?
How are those Chiefs wins in the playoffs?

You should stop while you are way behind. You are proving that the retard line can actually be erased and moved back even farther.
Even Faiders fans are waving at you as you slip farther into abyss of moronic periodic table. You past dense loooong time ago.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #355
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,206

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Oh, NO! BTW, "recent upsets"? 19 years isnt recent moron. We had a stud QB and we have wins in the playoffs that got us in the Super Bowl. You were probably too drunk, young or not born to remember our very first win that came in the hands of the Raiders in 1977. That made the city even more nutso for the Broncos. Can you remember the Browns with The Drive and The Drive 2? How about beating the Oilers in the first round with two fourth down plays in the final drive? I know you can't forget the win we put on Marty again with the away win vs your pathetic Chiefs then to go to Pittsburgh and do the same to them. Well, those last two got us to our first win. We never lost hope and our love for the Broncos even after those blowouts. We were patient and Elway and company got us the SB victory the fanbase was craving.
We have one of the top franchises in the NFL and since 1977, only a few top us. Enjoy suckness Chiefs fans. Your try at changing the subject of "Chiefs suck" is clearly not working.
Oh really? The mighty Broncos, one of the best franchises in NFL history, have only ONE more SB trophy than the Chiefs.
You don't even have the most SB wins of any team in the division.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:12 PM   #356
Stuck in Cali
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Oh really? The mighty Broncos, one of the best franchises in NFL history, have only ONE more SB trophy than the Chiefs.
You don't even have the most SB wins of any team in the division.
You just don't get it, you suck worse than the team your trying to defend.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #357
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,424

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Oh really? The mighty Broncos, one of the best franchises in NFL history, have only ONE more SB trophy than the Chiefs.
You don't even have the most SB wins of any team in the division.
Since 1977, yes one of the best with 2 SB wins and 6 total times in the SB. Add I believe 2 or 3 trips to the AFC championship game and that is pretty impressive. Do you really want us to put regular season stats and playoff stats since 1977 and compare? Haven't you been embarrassed enough? And to your last question, we only lose out to the Raiders. "Of any team" would include the Chiefs and Broncos. Add Seattle in there too since they were around during the majority of the seasons (and they have been to the SB more recent than your Chiefs!).
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #358
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
It's a fact. You beat ONE winning team last year and the rest were against losing teams (or 8-8 that underachieved). And yes the Niners are in that category too. Patriots have done this for years. We know they're for real.

What do you mean it wasn't a cake walk schedule? The Vikings, Dolphins (especially at the time you played them), Raiders starting a QB that just got the playbook and hasn't played in months, Bears without Cutler and Forte.
Seriously?

You beat bad teams to get into the playoffs, then face a crippled Steelers team and barely beat them.

How we forget that the Broncos were 4-12 going into last year and entering the first year of a new coaching staff.

I doubt Manning is going to make you a top 5 offensive unit in week 1. Manning spent years gaining chemistry and rythym with the Colts.
That's not what I remember. I remember talking about the rather brutal schedule especially in the middle of the season. The Broncos went 8-8 and it wasn't because the Broncos beat the easy teams, it was more because of a team transitioning from one offense to another and the defense being on the field a lot. The Broncos were not a great team last year but there was a lot of stuff going on too. I think Manning will bring some stability.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #359
Shananahan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
19 years isnt recent moron.
'Recently' isn't a period of time in Kansas City, it's the precise moment that the last good thing pertaining to their team and the topic at hand occurred.

Language can be a very effective tool when dealing with suffering.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #360
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,494

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

This isn't working for you KCStud, your arguments aren't even worth rebutting. The Denver Broncos aren't the most decorated team in the league by a long shot, but our history is far more glorious than the Chiefs, and it's not even close.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #361
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,294

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

KC, how old are you?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #362
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,494

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
KC, how old are you?
He might not respond. His mother just contacted me and relayed that his internet privileges have been revoked for not doing his dishes.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #363
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

KCstud?

Broncos > Chiefs. Past present and future. Get over it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #364
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,538

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
6 winning seasons in 12 years. 2-5 playoff record including blowing the AFC Championship at home.

But that is way above average compared to the Elway years, right?
8-14 all time playoff record and no wins since 93 a streak of 7 consecutive losses. in that same time span of 93 until this past season Denver has gone 9-7 with 2 Super Bowl wins.
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #365
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 38,248

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Chiefs haven't won a SB in 40 some odd years. It took the Broncos 38 until the city could actually say they won a championship.

You like to beat your chest about the Chiefs playoff nightmares in the last 19 years. How about we revisit your first 4 SB's? I guarantee those SB blowouts gave Broncos fans more nightmares than the Chiefs recent upsets.

The Broncos history is all because of one player, and ever since he's left, the team has been below average.

But continue to avoid that and act like the Denver Broncos are the Packers, Steelers, or Giants.
Hmmm here is some trivia for KFCDud:

What is the name of the 1st team to suffer a SB blowout?

Love your "well it took you guys 38 years to win a SB but we are only working on year 42 since our last" smack.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #366
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 38,248

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
KC, how old are you?
2 years ago he was 15, last year he was 14 and judging by his last couple lame attempts at defending KFC he is now 13.

For reals man!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #367
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 26,184

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Just for giggles I ran the winning percentages for the Chiefs and Broncos since 1999

Broncos: .534 Average

Chiefs: .462 - This is below average.
That's about one more win per year for the Broncos.

Congrats on being slightly better than our ****ty franchise.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #368
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
That's about one more win per year for the Broncos.

Congrats on being slightly better than our ****ty franchise.
Admitting the broncos are better is the first step toward sanity.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #369
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,903

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default

Ron Jaworski Ranks Joe Flacco as 9th Best QB in NFL


Quote:
That's Flacco's No. 1 attribute," Jaworski said. "I get so tired of hearing how arm strength is overrated. It's far more important than people think. He has the strongest arm in the NFL."

Jaworski added, "The element always overlooked by those who minimize arm strength is the willingness of quarterbacks like Flacco to pull the trigger. Few recognize that because there is no quantifiable means by which to evaluate throws that are not made by quarterbacks with lesser arm strength. It's all about dimensions. Flacco gives you the ability to attack all areas of the field at any point in the game."

"In his four seasons, Flacco has won 69 percent of his regular-season starts," Jaworski said. "How about this? He's started nine playoff games, eight of them on the road, and he's won five of them. Now that's impressive."*

"There are very few quarterbacks in the NFL with the pure throwing ability of Joe Flacco," Jaworski said. "The reason Joe is No. 9 and not higher is his production does not always match his skill set. If he can become more consistent in 2012, he will move up in my quarterback rankings.


*Meanwhile the kansas city chefs have won THREE playoff games in FORTY TWO seasons.














Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #370
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
That's about one more win per year for the Broncos.

Congrats on being slightly better than our ****ty franchise.
2 playoff wins is nothing special but it beats 0 playoff wins...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #371
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,206

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

The entire AFC West history is ****ty compared to the rest of the league. There's far more failure than good.

This sounds like a true brokeback mt fan. Say the team is an elite franchise and use the comparison to KC's struggles to prove it.

Great franchises aren't one trick ponies like the Broncos. They have more than one QB who defines their greatness.

You've proven to be average at best in the 37 years without horse face.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #372
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,206

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
2 playoff wins is nothing special but it beats 0 playoff wins...
We're an elite franchise! We're 2-5 in the playoffs since horse face, but it's better than KC because that's all that matters in brokeback mt!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #373
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
The entire AFC West history is ****ty compared to the rest of the league. There's far more failure than good.

This sounds like a true brokeback mt fan. Say the team is an elite franchise and use the comparison to KC's struggles to prove it.

Great franchises aren't one trick ponies like the Broncos. They have more than one QB who defines their greatness.

You've proven to be average at best in the 37 years without horse face.
translation: I know the chefs suck, but I'd like to think that kc's ineptitude is more about other teams than well, kc.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #374
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,206

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
Ron Jaworski Ranks Joe Flacco as 9th Best QB in NFL






*Meanwhile the kansas city chefs have won THREE playoff games in FORTY TWO seasons.














Meanwhile in Jetmeck's/Rob's closet.....
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #375
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,206

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
translation: I know the chefs suck, but I'd like to think that kc's ineptitude is more about other teams than well, kc.
Do tell me about the great success your organization has had in the 37 years horse face wasn't on the team?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:38 AM.


Denver Broncos