The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #326
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Bowe wants out of kc... I bet he'd take less money to play in Miami if it got him away from kc...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #327
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Bowe wants out of kc... I bet he'd take less money to play in Miami if it got him away from kc...
It's not his choice though, is it? Doesn't KC hold all the power?
Broncobiv is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #328
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
8-8 isn't a winning season.

The point is that you had your chance to beat good teams, but didn't beat them. This year you have Houston and New England while we have Indy and Buffalo.

That's a huge difference.
What do you call Pittsburgh? Last time I checked they are pretty good and we beat them in the playoffs. Last time you were in the playoffs vs the AFCN wildcard team at home you lost 30-7 with not a first down until the 3rd qtr

That's a huge huge difference.

Last edited by CEH; 07-02-2012 at 07:03 PM..
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #329
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

What does Bowe-Miami twitter talk mean?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...tter-talk-mean
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #330
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
What does Bowe-Miami twitter talk mean?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...tter-talk-mean
KFC actually franchised Bowe?

broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #331
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Wow you guys are stupid if you don't see what's happening here.

It's 2 weeks until Bowe is supposed to get his pay day. He's at a camp in his hometown with 2 guys who are repping him on twitter. You figure it out.

Last edited by KCStud; 07-02-2012 at 08:35 PM..
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #332
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

KC gives the best BJ's.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:14 PM   #333
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #334
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
The only thing the chefs have going for them in 2012 is a last place schedule.
Actually our schedule is pretty hard.

I don't expect us to challenge for the division.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #335
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Actually our schedule is pretty hard.

I don't expect us to challenge for the division.
Denver has by far the hardest schedule.

6 of their first 8 games are against playoff teams and a MNF game at SD.
Their 2nd half includes games at Cincy and Carolina (two very good up and coming teams) compared to KC playing both of them at home. Then they have away games at Arrowhead and Baltimore.

Denver feasted on bad teams to get to the playoffs last year. Now they play several elite teams this year. We'll see if the forehead alone is enough to do well.

Last edited by KCStud; 07-03-2012 at 10:16 AM..
Old 07-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #336
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

Their 2nd half includes games at Cincy and Carolina (two very good up and coming teams) compared to KC playing both of them at home. Then they have away games at Arrowhead and Baltimore.

Denver feasted on bad teams to get to the playoffs last year. Now they play several elite teams this year. We'll see if the forehead alone is enough to do well.
Feasted on bad teams? Going into last year people said the stretch in the middle of the season was one of the hardest in the league. Was not a cake walk schedule with the divisions they played. Look to patriots and niners taking advantage of easy schedules. Patriots yet again with the easiest schedule this year too.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #337
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

I love the scheduling excuse for last year, for ****'s sake we can only play who we are scheduled to play.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #338
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:

If you can't beat good teams in the regular season, what makes you think you can beat good teams in the playoffs?? I'd rather have a hard schedule than an easy one...no point making the playoffs if your just going to lose as soon as you get there because you played weak teams all year long...
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #339
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Nice plagerism. This is what we said about KC in 2010 and we were proved right. You try to use the same argument on us only we beat the AFCN wildcard team at home to win a playoff game. Denver has already proven it can be a good team when it counts and now we added a HOF QB who according to Kils was alot better and stronger the last day of minicamp then he was the first day of TAs. Incredible physical improvement. Said hee ran the two minute drill like the defense was not even there hitting crossing patterns , deep sideline passes bascally shredding the defense

Try again this time maybe use your own thoughts/ideas
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #340
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:

Nothink like watching Denver feast on KFC enroute to the playoffs and then doing something KFC hasn't done since before Steve Bono, i.e. win a playoff game!

KFC Sucks!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #341
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Feasted on bad teams? Going into last year people said the stretch in the middle of the season was one of the hardest in the league. Was not a cake walk schedule with the divisions they played. Look to patriots and niners taking advantage of easy schedules. Patriots yet again with the easiest schedule this year too.
It's a fact. You beat ONE winning team last year and the rest were against losing teams (or 8-8 that underachieved). And yes the Niners are in that category too. Patriots have done this for years. We know they're for real.

What do you mean it wasn't a cake walk schedule? The Vikings, Dolphins (especially at the time you played them), Raiders starting a QB that just got the playbook and hasn't played in months, Bears without Cutler and Forte.
Seriously?

You beat bad teams to get into the playoffs, then face a crippled Steelers team and barely beat them.

How we forget that the Broncos were 4-12 going into last year and entering the first year of a new coaching staff.

I doubt Manning is going to make you a top 5 offensive unit in week 1. Manning spent years gaining chemistry and rythym with the Colts.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #342
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
It's a fact. You beat ONE winning team last year and the rest were against losing teams (or 8-8 that underachieved). And yes the Niners are in that category too. Patriots have done this for years. We know they're for real.

What do you mean it wasn't a cake walk schedule? The Vikings, Dolphins (especially at the time you played them), Raiders starting a QB that just got the playbook and hasn't played in months, Bears without Cutler and Forte.
Seriously?

You beat bad teams to get into the playoffs, then face a crippled Steelers team and barely beat them.

How we forget that the Broncos were 4-12 going into last year and entering the first year of a new coaching staff.

I doubt Manning is going to make you a top 5 offensive unit in week 1. Manning spent years gaining chemistry and rythym with the Colts.
When was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game, against any opponent whether they be crippled or not?

This thread is about how much the Chiefs suck, let's stay on topic people.

Last edited by Houshyamama; 07-03-2012 at 04:33 PM..
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #343
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

Seriously?

You couldve had a somewhat valid post until you threw in the last 2 sentences.
Took him years to gain chemistry? He threw over 4,000 yards his sophomore year! The things you scared folk say to keep yourself in denial is amazing. I not only guarantee this offense will be better than last year(if manning is healthy), I'll slap a 1000 dollar bet on it.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #344
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
When was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game, against any opponent whether they be crippled or not?

This thread is about how much the Chiefs suck, let's stay on topic people.
It's amazing that someone can actually be in denial of years and YEARS of failure. Decades gone by without ANY playoff success.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #345
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
It's amazing that someone can actually be in denial of years and YEARS of failure. Decades gone by without ANY playoff success.
You have to accept the fact that he is a Chiefs fan, and it all makes sense. I'd hate the Broncos and their success if I was a Quiefs fan.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #346
HorseHead
Ring of Famer

Stay thirsty my friends..

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

The Chiefs suck more than Starship's "We Built This City"...

Actually, like the clips of Bowe, I didn't know he had that kind of speed..
HorseHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #347
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
You have to accept the fact that he is a Chiefs fan, and it all makes sense. I'd hate the Broncos and their success if I was a Quiefs fan.
Chiefs haven't won a SB in 40 some odd years. It took the Broncos 38 until the city could actually say they won a championship.

You like to beat your chest about the Chiefs playoff nightmares in the last 19 years. How about we revisit your first 4 SB's? I guarantee those SB blowouts gave Broncos fans more nightmares than the Chiefs recent upsets.

The Broncos history is all because of one player, and ever since he's left, the team has been below average.

But continue to avoid that and act like the Denver Broncos are the Packers, Steelers, or Giants.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #348
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Below average? I would agree with average, but not below average.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #349
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Below average? I would agree with average, but not below average.
Mediocre seasons, below average playoffs. 2-5 (all 5 were complete ass beatings)

The same thing as the King Carl years in KC.

Last edited by KCStud; 07-03-2012 at 05:50 PM..
Old 07-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #350
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Just for giggles I ran the winning percentages for the Chiefs and Broncos since 1999

Broncos: .534 Average

Chiefs: .462 - This is below average.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote