The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #176
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

could I get banned for saying I would like KCStud to bathe with a toaster?
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #177
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
could I get banned for saying I would like KCStud to bathe with a toaster?
Only if you offer to plug it in.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #178
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

KCStud reminds me of Bob circa 2006. Obsessed with being better than the Broncos and believing every player on the team is superior or at least as good. Spending hours arguing with Bronco fans. After each point is shot down, Bob would just lob another, very loosely related, point to try and shift focus.

KCStud opened with Chris Houston being superior to Von Miller. After several pages of back peddling he's managed to argue that Von Miller isn't as good as two HOF players and probably feels like he "won" the argument even after making a fool of himself with the LT had three FF in his whole career fiasco.

Bob did it with more bravado, but functionally their MO's are the same. Bob has become more critical of the FO since that time. He used to be the apologist de jour for the Chiefs, but has since soured on the organization as a whole (as you will find many Chief fans take a pretty cynical view of the organization.) KCStud, probably because he is younger and more idealistic, has filled that role. And what you see in this thread is what Bob used to do, with a bit more hilarity, many moons ago.

BTW, on Houston, he couldn't hold Miller's Jock. Houston had 5 sacks his last six games. What they don't tell you is he got three against the Caleb Hanie led Bears and their porous offensive line. He had one sack against the Jets and his final sack and half was against Tebow. So basically Houston feasted on two QB's that are one of the easiest to sack in the NFL. He's no Von Miller.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #179
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Who is this Houston guy?
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #180
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
Who is this Houston guy?
Justin Houston, of the planet Houston.

Old 06-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #181
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
KCStud reminds me of Bob circa 2006. Obsessed with being better than the Broncos and believing every player on the team is superior or at least as good. Spending hours arguing with Bronco fans. After each point is shot down, Bob would just lob another, very loosely related, point to try and shift focus.
When did I say Cassel was better than Manning? Or any CB being better than Champ? I've made good comments about the Broncos. You're just too stupid to actually read it.

Quote:
KCStud opened with Chris Houston being superior to Von Miller. After several pages of back peddling he's managed to argue that Von Miller isn't as good as two HOF players and probably feels like he "won" the argument even after making a fool of himself with the LT had three FF in his whole career fiasco.

Bob did it with more bravado, but functionally their MO's are the same. Bob has become more critical of the FO since that time. He used to be the apologist de jour for the Chiefs, but has since soured on the organization as a whole (as you will find many Chief fans take a pretty cynical view of the organization.) KCStud, probably because he is younger and more idealistic, has filled that role. And what you see in this thread is what Bob used to do, with a bit more hilarity, many moons ago.
Nice Chris Houston fail. Bob is typical flip flopper. He hates everything one day, then loves them the next.

Quote:
BTW, on Houston, he couldn't hold Miller's Jock. Houston had 5 sacks his last six games. What they don't tell you is he got three against the Caleb Hanie led Bears and their porous offensive line. He had one sack against the Jets and his final sack and half was against Tebow. So basically Houston feasted on two QB's that are one of the easiest to sack in the NFL. He's no Von Miller.
Oh you wanna play that game huh? Von got 2.5 sacks off the same Jets and Bears teams.
He also got 1.5 sacks off Matt "I hold the ball forever" Cassel and Barry "I'm the worst rated RT in the entire league" Richardson.
He also got 2 sacks on the Chargers OL who had serious problems last year on their OL and didn't even have their LT the 2nd time they played you.
That's 6 sacks that Von got on easy targets.

You remind me of a dumbass....because you are one.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #182
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post

You remind me of a dumbass....because you are one.

If that was all Von did, then I would agree. Unfortunately he recorded sacks against Cincinatti, Oakland and Tennessee - all three are in the top five for fewest sacks allowed last season. In fact he was the only player in the NFL to record a sack against more than two in the top five.

So he sacks everyone, where Houston just goes nuts on garbage. Hey! At least he doesn't do nothing against garbage!

You've been owned. Have a nice day.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #183
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
He's too stupid to notice.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #184
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Quote:
Justin Houston, of the planet Houston.

Terrance Stamp is probably better in coverage.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #185
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

If that was all Von did, then I would agree. Unfortunately he recorded sacks against Cincinatti, Oakland and Tennessee - all three are in the top five for fewest sacks allowed last season. In fact he was the only player in the NFL to record a sack against more than two in the top five.

So he sacks everyone, where Houston just goes nuts on garbage. Hey! At least he doesn't do nothing against garbage!

Typical internet gif/smash talk trash. You are a clown. Have a nice day clown!
Old 06-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #186
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:

Reminds me of Raider Joe of old Mania days Raiders could do not wrong all of their players were great and how they were going to kick our asses..

One fond memory was Robert Gallery was going to be the best OLT in the NFL..

.. got to the point many called him radier hoe..

Wonder what ever happened to him..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #187
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Typical internet gif/smash talk trash. You are a clown. Have a nice day clown!
what ever you say Studly..

You have been beaten like a rented mule in the thread..
Old 06-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #188
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post

You have been beaten like a rented mule in the thread..
You must sweat a lot hanging from Kaylore's ball sack, huh?
Old 06-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #189
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

lol, this thread delivers some good laughs, thanks kcdud.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #190
DENVERDUI55

Kcpud has now officially past up bob as worst queef poster. All he can do is argue with stats when he gets bent over repeatedly switch subjects and cherry pick more. It's comical.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #191
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
You must sweat a lot hanging from Kaylore's ball sack, huh?

You have been beaten like a rented mule in the thread.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #192
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Posters on this board-"Von Miller is better than DT and he's only played one season in the NFL."

God you guys crack me up.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #193
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Posters on this board-"Von Miller is better than DT and he's only played one season in the NFL."

I do not remember reading that as a statement..

I doubt you can find more than two folks that might have said it..

YET everyone says that DT is not the greatest LB ever like you seem to profess..

Good luck on that one.. Studly..
Old 06-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #194
DENVERDUI55

Quote:

Deflecting again. I never said that and gave HOF DT his props. Now why don't you tell us why kerrigan and KC LB are better than miller like you claim. You take what i said and interpret into the KC guy is no good.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:34 AM   #195
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Broncos fans sort of annointing Von Miller the second coming of Randy Gradishar a tad too quick. He had a great rookie yr. Awesome he looks like a real deal NFL player. Will he be the next DT? probably not but he at least looks like a great pass rusher who fills that role on the strong side for Broncos nicely. If he just plays as well as he did last yr that would be good. If he actually is special and is going to get loads better that would be a huge bonus. But we can't really say for sure yet.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #196
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:

1 - Your statement is pure fiction.

2 - You are delusional.

3 - You should really stop.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #197
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Broncos fans sort of annointing Von Miller the second coming of Randy Gradishar a tad too quick.
WHOA!!! Who did this? I missed it. I think its time to ridicule that person now.

Actually, I couldn't find it. I'm worried you are deriving your opinions of fellow Bronco fans from what KCStud has been posting. You shouldn't do that, he keeps making things up.

If such statements do exist, please, please, please point them out. I need a good chuckle this morning.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #198
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
WHOA!!! Who did this? I missed it. I think its time to ridicule that person now.

Actually, I couldn't find it. I'm worried you are deriving your opinions of fellow Bronco fans from what KCStud has been posting. You shouldn't do that, he keeps making things up.

If such statements do exist, please, please, please point them out. I need a good chuckle this morning.
I was thinking about the same thing, I've not seen any RG talk at least in the same sentence as VM..

One can hope he is that great and will not be overlooked for HOF status as RG was.. a total travesty.. Had he played on any east coast team he would have been first ballot..
Old 06-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #199
crazyhorse
All Motor!!

You can only hope to contain me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I was thinking about the same thing, I've not seen any RG talk at least in the same sentence as VM..

One can hope he is that great and will not be overlooked for HOF status as RG was.. a total travesty.. Had he played on any east coast team he would have been first ballot..
Little got in. So consider yourself even.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #200
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Little got in. So consider yourself even.
There was a HUGE lobbying effort for him do not beleive that RG will ever get there for someone that averaged over 200 tackles a season and was teh back bone of the Orange Crush well its a travesty..

Think he deserved if more the Little did..