The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #11
TD4HOF
Rehabbed Lurker

He's Better Than MJ!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Special Teams

Doing hard-core drugs for years, as Josh Hamilton did during his time away from the game, has a serious impact on your body in a myriad of ways.

Doubtful he'd get away with doing opiates being tested 2-3 times weekly.

That will be perhaps the most interesting free agent case of all time. How many years will he get? From who? He's the best player in baseball when he's right but comes with so much baggage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
I see Josh Hamilton is missing some more time with 'intestinal issues'.

It sure seems like he gets that or the flu more than the normal person.

I know he has relapsed on alcohol a few times....but this makes me wonder if the is relapsing on opiates now and then.

The biggest side effect of opiate withdrawal is intestinal issues and flu like symptoms....basically when you quit taking them it feels like you have the worst case of flu for several days.

I'm not saying he's taking heroin or popping/snorting oxys or taking percocet or vicodin....but 31 year old athletes usually don't get intestinal issues/flu as many times as he does.

I really hope that isn't the case, but he sure is showing classic signs of opiate withdrawal and he's already relapsed on alcohol a few times recently, so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited by TD4HOF; 06-20-2012 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: misspelled hard-core
TD4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote