The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #701
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

WOW! Crazy. Wish the best for you and your daughter in the future.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #702
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCountryBronco View Post
I am glad it all worked out for you in the end.
Thread starts: 25 years old, single but engaged, good job, living on his own.

Thread ends: 27 years old, single after fiancee cheats on him with live in roommate, same job?, living with his parents with a baby that mommy wants no part of, in middle of custody battle and other potential litigation as a result of getting beat up in front of said kid by the live in......and he also now has a record with Child Protective Services courtesy of his step daughter at the time.

And yet someone thinks "it all worked out for him"........only on the Mane.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #703
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Just like you showed Kyle who's boss, eh?
Yeah. That was the sad/pathetic part of the story.

1. Kyle bangs wife of Champ.

2. Champ continues to allow Kyle to live with them....
...while NOT paying rent.

3. Kyle then beats up Champ (not the other way around as it SHOULD have been from the moment infidelity was discovered).

4. Instead of running for baseball bat or gun, Champ runs for phone.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #704
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
No emphasis on him getting his ass beat down in front of his kid by the guy who ****ed her mom and that she's running off with?
Nothing like pouring salt on the wound, eh Rev?

55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #705
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Break up. Dead serious.
There it is. So simple. So right. And the first advise in the thread.

I'm glad for TheChamp's daughter and hope he's a great father. Her aside, this should have been followed. Dead-beat woman.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #706
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCountryBronco View Post
I am glad it all worked out for you in the end.
Now you're being mean.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #707
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
So in December, I'm trying to help this guy get work at the manufacturing company I work at. No go.
Christmas comes, it was a good Christmas for me, my family came over, we all got along, it was fun. Then, around 4-5 when my family starts to leave, the Mrs. pulls me aside and says that Kyle, the new guy, is homesick and sad, and she's going to go take him to the bar.
A few hours pass by, she comes home drunk, I'm upset that she went drinking on Christmas with some other guy. She thought I was being too controlling of her.
Next day, we have some gift cards/XMas money, I wanted to go shopping. She doesn't wake up til about 3 in the afternoon. I again stress that this is a family time, we should be having fun as a family. She thinks I'm overreacting and being controlling.

Fast forward to December 30th, when she pulls me aside, and says I'm changing, and she doesn't like the man I'm changing into, and we should break up, she needs some time to think, take a break, etc.

Well, 2 days later, I confront her about her sleeping with Kyle, and she admits to doing it that day(the 1st). I'm not a happy camper, and almost threw him out of the house. Looking back, probably should have, but the now former Mrs. threatened to leave, with the kids, with him. I just was overwhelmed and didn't know what to do at the time.

please, go on...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #708
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

I wish I could say I felt ANY empathy, but OP really asked for all of this.

Beta males gonna beta.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #709
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
I was considering moving out, but the kids actually needed me because nobody else made any income, or had a car. So I stuck it up for a month, and then February when douche couldn't pay, I confronted he needed to pay up. A little argument insued, and the former Mrs. was livid saying I would never see my child again.

Well, I talked with the landlord, and found a loophole in the lease agreement. Kyle wasn't on the lease, and the lease states guests can not stay longer than 15 days without written permission from the landlord. I tell my landlord I want him gone, so he writes up a letter saying this guest needs to pay extra money or leave within 3 days. Well, upon giving this letter to the former Mrs. and Kyle, the genius decides the best course of action is assaulting me, in front of both kids(one 6 by the way). He started to punch me, knocked me on the ground, then pounded my head against the wall before letting up, at which point I ran to grab the nearest working phone, the former Mrs. phone, and she gets livid, threatening to break my computer if I call the police. Whatever, I dial, she throws my computer on the ground, and then packs up her car she bought with her tax money with Kyle. Police came, I told them they just left, and what happened was he ended up getting arrested with a charge of family violence, and I had an emergency protective order put on him. Should of added my child to it.

Anyways, the former Mrs. isn't too happy, but talks with me about trying things with me again. I'm thinking about the kids, and wondering what she might be up to. Kyle's bailed out by his mom on the premise he return to, you guessed it, Myrtle Beach. She also tried to bribe me to drop the charges. He stays in a hotel room, and finally the former Mrs. actions come to fruition as she takes the children to the hotel room, and says "I'm not safe to be around anymore".

Well, this was on a Sunday, so next day I hire a lawyer to fight for custody of my child. The guy's arraignment is set for the following Thursday, at which point he would plead guilty and they would leave for Myrtle Beach, so I had to get her served ASAP.

Also, to point out here, she threatened if I tried to fight for custody, she would win, so there would be no point.

Well, she gets served on Thursday when she's picking up Kyle from his arraignment in which he pleaded guilty, and was CONVICTED of Family Violence.
An hour later, I get a phone call from the former Mrs. stating if I want my child, to meet her at a Wal Mart parking lot. I agree, go there, and she hands me the child, while forcing me to sign a quick hand written paper saying she relinquishes her rights to the child, and I agree to drop the suit against her.

I contacted my lawyer, told him about the document, which 2 copies were signed, one for me, one for her. He said that doesn't mean squat, you singed it under durress(she threatened if I didn't sign it, she would leave that day to Myrtle Beach with the child), and advised me to continue the suit.

Well, I now had custody of the child, and continuing the suit, and at this point I moved in with my mother as I needed a place to stay, cheap, with the baby. Me and the lawyer waited to see if the former Mrs. filed a response, and she didn't, which means she defaulted, which means I got to present my case to the judge by myself.

In April, I was awarded custody of my daughter, with exclusive rights to her, while the mother is actually due to pay child support, of which I doubt I see a dime of.

In fact, in her haste to leave Texas, she never registered and changed the title of her car from when she bought it, and left the title. Why is this important? Because she was more concerned asking me to mail her the title than asking if her daughter started walking yet.

I ignore communication with the mother, and continue to post updates on the website I was court ordered to use.

Moral to the story:
Everything happens for a reason(I have a gorgeous, wonderful, amazing daughter)
Don't ever, ever, ever seek long term relationships with a crazy woman
here's another moral of the story: you're a moron.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #710
DomCasual
The Dude abides.

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Fax Machine

As I read this thread, I can't help thinking, "There but for the grace of God, go I!"

This is the kind of thing that could happen to any one of us.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #711
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
As I read this thread, I can't help thinking, "There but for the grace of God, go I!"

This is the kind of thing that could happen to any one of us.
uh, no.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #712
DomCasual
The Dude abides.

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Fax Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
uh, no.
Well, sure - maybe not the Myrtle Beach part of it. Or the part about the step-daughter getting hurt while attacking her canopy bed. Or even the part about trying to get a guy a job while he is fornicating with your lady friend. Or maybe even the part about getting your daughter in the Walmart parking lot, while your lady friend signs over her rights on a contract drawn out on a table napkin.

I'm talking about the other parts. Those things could happen to any one of us.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #713
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, sure - maybe not the Myrtle Beach part of it. Or the part about the step-daughter getting hurt while attacking her canopy bed. Or even the part about trying to get a guy a job while he is fornicating with your lady friend. Or maybe even the part about getting your daughter in the Walmart parking lot, while your lady friend signs over her rights on a contract drawn out on a table napkin.

I'm talking about the other parts. Those things could happen to any one of us.
oh, well ok then.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #714
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
here's another moral of the story: you're a moron.
actually love is blind..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #715
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

only read a little about this page one and then the last page..

how about, walk a mile in his moccasins before opening ones mouth..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #716
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
actually love is blind..
Or, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink....
Old 06-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #717
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

how about you read the whole thread before you spout off?
Old 06-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #718
broncswin
God I love those Broncos

Bring back the hardware

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #719
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:

If you read the whole thread, you'd feel like you walked more than a mile. I feel like I've walked all the way to Myrtle Beach myself.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #720
BroncoBen
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos !!

Quote:
... I know I'm leaving some stuff out, but basically, I want to hear what other people think of moving out there, which she wants to do in June, for what she feels is the right thing to do, and will make us stable and happy.
My Philosophy in life has always been.. 'The best time to find a job.. is when you have a job'.
If you can take some time ... go out to Myrtle Beach and see if you leave some resumes, make some contacts, get a feel for the job market.

Your girl working in the 'Server Industry' can get a job anywhere, anytime... It's going to be you that are going to have a rough go at finding a job in what you went to school for.

Don't feel pressure in having to make this move in June.. take a couple of months to figure it out.
BroncoBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #721
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

I moved out to California with a girl...she stopped paying rent because she got fired, then I found out she cheated on me with a neighbor. I called a moving company to pack everything I owned the next day (all the furniture, dishes, bed set, etc..) and drove home immediately. Didn't regret the move or the experience but at a certain point you have to know when to fold your hand.
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #722
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBen View Post
My Philosophy in life has always been.. 'The best time to find a job.. is when you have a job'.
If you can take some time ... go out to Myrtle Beach and see if you leave some resumes, make some contacts, get a feel for the job market.

Your girl working in the 'Server Industry' can get a job anywhere, anytime... It's going to be you that are going to have a rough go at finding a job in what you went to school for.

Don't feel pressure in having to make this move in June.. take a couple of months to figure it out.
whoa...did you just read the first post of this mammoth thread??
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #723
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBen View Post

fyi - You're responding to a 2+ year old post. A whole lot has happened since then.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #724
BroncoBen
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
fyi - You're responding to a 2+ year old post. A whole lot has happened since then.
... My bad... yes, I just read the 1st post.
BroncoBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #725
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Thread starts: 25 years old, single but engaged, good job, living on his own.

Thread ends: 27 years old, single after fiancee cheats on him with live in roommate, same job?, living with his parents with a baby that mommy wants no part of, in middle of custody battle and other potential litigation as a result of getting beat up in front of said kid by the live in......and he also now has a record with Child Protective Services courtesy of his step daughter at the time.

And yet someone thinks "it all worked out for him"........only on the Mane.
Considering I have a beautiful daughter that means the world to me, I have a stable job gaining the precious experience, and no longer have to deal with her crazy ass, I feel it all has worked out.
I have been raising my daughter for almost 4 months on my own now. I caught her up on immunizations, enrolled her in a great daycare, ensure she has plenty of food, bathe her every night, lotion every night, make sure she is stocked up on clean clothes and diapers. Get her doctor visits if she's sick, spend pretty much all my free time playing/interacting with her. The moment she started to walk has been one of the happiest days of my life, it was amazing for me.

As for all the comments why I didn't beat up Kyle, etc. Well, who has a criminal record now? Not I, heck I've been told Kyle has had some trouble getting a decent job due to him having a criminal assault charge now. And if the former Mrs. ever wants to try to "win back" her kid(not likely able to anyways since she lost already), and if she is still with him, guess who gets to play "My child is not living in the household of a man convicted of family violence" card?

I will admit I chose things poorly, but if I broke up with her back then, I wouldn't have this beautiful daughter to raise.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote