The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #601
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,277

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

There must be a killer Matlock episode on or something...
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #602
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,755
Default

Tabulating ....
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #603
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
There must be a killer Matlock episode on or something...
Another bathroom break, he is old to be fair. It takes 15 minutes just to figure out the button fly.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #604
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
Another bathroom break, he is old to be fair. It takes 15 minutes just to figure out the button fly.
you kidding? I see Old Dude's entire closet consisting of velcro and elastic bands only
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #605
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,186

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
you kidding? I see Old Dude's entire closet consisting of velcro and elastic bands only
i was expecting latex and leather?
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #606
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football
 
bfoflcommish's Avatar
 
GO..........BRONCOS

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mile High
Posts: 3,487

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
i was expecting latex and leather?
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #607
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #608
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
way to bring sirhcyennek81 back into this thread
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #609
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,277

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
I would add one more belt if I were him.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #610
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler
 
JLesSPE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Republic, MO
Posts: 535
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I would add one more belt if I were him.
Throw on some suspenders just for safety's sake
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #611
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I would add one more belt if I were him.
If I was packing like that I wouldn't be wearing anything.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #612
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Ovulating ....
so we've got to wait 5 days?
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #613
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 13,186

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #614
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,755
Default ROUND 8 Results

One fish , two fish, deadfish ...





Downtown go Bowtown and JCMElway. Sushi later.


The breakdown:

JCMElway………………..………………Bowtown
bfoflcommish ………………………… BroncoMan4ever
JLesSPE…………………………………..JCMElway
Navy Broncos Fan………………….. BroncoMan4ever
theAPAOps5…………………………….dead
Conklin…………………………………….dead
DBroncos4life………………………….Bowtown
Bowtown……………………………….…JCMElway
ghwk………………………………………..dead
broncosteven…………………………..JCMElway
vancejohnson82………………………abstained
sirhcyennek81………………………….dead
ludo21………………………………………abstained
fixedMind………………………………….dead
BroncoMan4ever………………………JCMElway
gyldenlove……………………………….dead
DHallblows……………………………….dead
canadianbroncosfan…………………Bowtown
Lev Vyvanse…………………………….Bowtown
houghtam…………………………………BroncoMan4ever
phibacka31………………………………Bowtown
Falconer……………………………………abstained
Rohirrim…………………………………..Bowtown
Boobs McGee……………………………dead



And I think I see dead people. Rules for Round 9 to be posted by 7 pm tonight.

Last edited by Old Dude; 05-16-2012 at 01:35 PM..
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #615
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
so we've got to wait 5 days?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #616
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

YAWN
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #617
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football
 
bfoflcommish's Avatar
 
GO..........BRONCOS

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mile High
Posts: 3,487

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

WTF is up with all these abstained? im going to speak for old school here......BACK IN THE DAY WE DIDNT ABSTAIN, WE VOTED LIKE A REAL PLAYER WOULD! there must be repercussions for this buffonary
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #618
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
One fish , two fish, deadfish ...





Downtown go Bowtown and JCMElway. Sushi later.


The breakdown:

JCMElway………………..………………Bowtown
bfoflcommish ………………………… BroncoMan4ever
JLesSPE…………………………………..JCMElway
Navy Broncos Fan………………….. BroncoMan4ever
theAPAOps5…………………………….dead
Conklin…………………………………….dead
DBroncos4life………………………….Bowtown
Bowtown……………………………….…JCMElway
ghwk………………………………………..dead
broncosteven…………………………..JCMElway
vancejohnson82………………………abstained
sirhcyennek81………………………….dead
ludo21………………………………………abstained
fixedMind………………………………….dead
BroncoMan4ever………………………JCMElway
gyldenlove……………………………….dead
DHallblows……………………………….dead
canadianbroncosfan…………………Bowtown
Lev Vyvanse…………………………….Bowtown
houghtam…………………………………BroncoMan4ever
phibacka31………………………………Bowtown
Falconer……………………………………abstained
Rohirrim…………………………………..Bowtown
Boobs McGee……………………………dead



And I think I see dead people. Rules for Round 9 to be posted by 6 pm tonight.
When do those that abstain start getting black marks? We're 8 rounds in.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #619
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
WTF is up with all these abstained? im going to speak for old school here......BACK IN THE DAY WE DIDNT ABSTAIN, WE VOTED LIKE A REAL PLAYER WOULD! there must be repercussions for this buffonary
^
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #620
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
YAWN
It'll get interesting bringing a dead back next round.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #621
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,477

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
WTF is up with all these abstained? im going to speak for old school here......BACK IN THE DAY WE DIDNT ABSTAIN, WE VOTED LIKE A REAL PLAYER WOULD! there must be repercussions for this buffonary
Back in my day when you missed a vote you got voted off.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #622
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,755
Default

Note: Had to change posting of rules for next round to 7 pm.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #623
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football
 
bfoflcommish's Avatar
 
GO..........BRONCOS

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mile High
Posts: 3,487

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Back in my day when you missed a vote you got voted off.
yessir!
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #624
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,755
Default

Shark Bites:


JCMElway………………………………..dead
bfoflcommish ……………………….…1
JLesSPE…………………………………..0
Navy Broncos Fan…………………..0
theAPAOps5…………………………….dead
Conklin…………………………………….dead
DBroncos4life…………………………..0
Bowtown…………………………………..dead
ghwk………………………………………..dead
broncosteven…………………………..0
vancejohnson82………………………9
sirhcyennek81………………………….dead
ludo21………………………………………0
fixedMind………………………………….dead
BroncoMan4ever………………………7
gyldenlove………………………………..dead
DHallblows………………………………..dead
canadianbroncosfan…………………7
Lev Vyvanse…………………………….5
houghtam…………………………………0
phibacka31………………………………1
Falconer……………………………………0
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #625
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,659

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoflcommish View Post
"Wanna see my squirrel?"
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Denver Broncos