The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #301
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Imma let you finish but McGruder had one of the best freakouts of all time!
That's some real kayne west ****..
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #302
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Do tell, who was the first one you posted Dom?

And where can I see McGruder's tirade??
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #303
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Clearly someone in this group bunch is out of the loop.
You're still around? Isn't this some kind of record for you?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #304
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
You're still around? Isn't this some kind of record for you?
**** kiss of death.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #305
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
Do tell, who was the first one you posted Dom?

And where can I see McGruder's tirade??
I can't remember which one I posted it in, to be honest. But it was a joke. I vaguely remember posting it right before the results were announced, then acting sheepish when I found out that it wasn't actually me who had been voted out.

That said, I sort of suck at Survivor. I don't think I ever made it past about the top 10.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #306
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Here's the original post.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...36#post1916736
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #307
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Here's one from Broncobiv in 2009

Broncobiv;2358925]Some say there should be elegance in death. There should be grace. There should be poetic reverence. Well I say **** that. You know how my death is gonna go? It's gonna go with a boom. A boom upon all the **** suckers who decided to **** me raw with no lube...and in my mind, that is a pretty short list.

So to the wondertwin combo of Rev and Apa, here's a simple message: Go **** yourselves. I was doing just fine on my own. Voting as peacefully as one can vote, with random targets and no true plan or alliance in place. And then one fateful round comes along and I'm approached by TheRev...the offer seems good, although I am expectedly wary. This late in the game, it's doubtful that you should trust anyone offering a safe haven. But knowing that flying solo would probably cost me my life eventually anyway, I decided to join up with the alliance.

Things went smoothly for two rounds. Seven and eight trucked along without a hitch. In fact, round 7 went so well that because of MY vote, Rev's b**** (AKA Apa...or is it the other way around?), was saved from elimination as my votes sent CBF1 into the abyss by one measly vote ahead of Apa. So grateful was Rev for his newly-found allegiance by me that he PMed to me, "On behalf of Apa and I, I wanted to thank you for your assistance this round. We wouldn't have been able to do and stay in tact. Your assistance will NOT be forgotten."

Sooo...of course you meant to say, "Your assistance will NOT be forgotten until one round from now when we shall proceed to bend you over the coffee table and fist-ram your unsuspecting brown eye with all the vigor and contempt of a sadomasochist pulverizing an unsuspecting anal virgin. That is what you meant to say, isn't it? Because that sure is how it came across.

I could've been quite the asset to whatever alliance you were clinging to. I would have been the prefect compliment to a 2 or 3-man team, flying under the radar as I did for so long. But instead, you decided to cast me aside like a cheap hooker after using me for two rounds of sick fun. You're welcome for saving Apa from death. You're welcome for not relaying any sensitive information to anybody. You're welcome for offering my services to you late in the game where they would be the most beneficial, after laying the solid groundwork for a well-played game by myself up until that point. Yes, you're welcome. And **** you. **** you for ****ing me.

Rev and Apa, or Apa and Rev (I can never keep straight which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher)...why don't you both go choke on a nice fat dong. In fact, why don't you both go choke on MY nice fat dong, to be more specific. To use me, abuse me, and discard me like a ****ing tampon during one of you b****es' time of the month, is simply appalling. I suppose I should instead say, well played sirs, well played. But instead, I'm going to say, **** you sirs, **** you.

May your a-holes never know the peace and serenity of a solid **** again. May your tongues never experience the succulence of freshly-picked fruit without the hint of dark, dank schlong during the aftertaste. May your eyes never gaze upon the beauty of a sunset ever again, until you atone for the horrifying travesties you've inflicted upon your fellow survivors. May your feet never feel the wonder of freshly-cut grass until first being singed and blistered by the hottest coals from the fire upon which you callously cast me, without regard, into oblivion.

Rev and Apa. Evil incarnate. You co******ing douche bags deserve whatever horrible fate comes to you. And I will do all in my power to deliver that fate. Congratulations for making it one round farther in the game. Unfortunately, you will not finish the game. You will die, as you deserve to, in a flaming heap of **** and vengeance. My vitriol knows no bounds, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not finish this race first. You will stumble, you will fall, and you will perish into the deepest crevice leading straight to Hell as Lucifer himself pulls you down to where you deserve to spend your own personal eternity. Enjoy it, you ****s. You've earned it.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #308
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahhaha
Old 05-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #309
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

I still have no clue what happened there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Here's one from Broncobiv in 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
Some say there should be elegance in death. There should be grace. There should be poetic reverence. Well I say **** that. You know how my death is gonna go? It's gonna go with a boom. A boom upon all the **** suckers who decided to **** me raw with no lube...and in my mind, that is a pretty short list.

So to the wondertwin combo of Rev and Apa, here's a simple message: Go **** yourselves. I was doing just fine on my own. Voting as peacefully as one can vote, with random targets and no true plan or alliance in place. And then one fateful round comes along and I'm approached by TheRev...the offer seems good, although I am expectedly wary. This late in the game, it's doubtful that you should trust anyone offering a safe haven. But knowing that flying solo would probably cost me my life eventually anyway, I decided to join up with the alliance.

Things went smoothly for two rounds. Seven and eight trucked along without a hitch. In fact, round 7 went so well that because of MY vote, Rev's b**** (AKA Apa...or is it the other way around?), was saved from elimination as my votes sent CBF1 into the abyss by one measly vote ahead of Apa. So grateful was Rev for his newly-found allegiance by me that he PMed to me, "On behalf of Apa and I, I wanted to thank you for your assistance this round. We wouldn't have been able to do and stay in tact. Your assistance will NOT be forgotten."

Sooo...of course you meant to say, "Your assistance will NOT be forgotten until one round from now when we shall proceed to bend you over the coffee table and fist-ram your unsuspecting brown eye with all the vigor and contempt of a sadomasochist pulverizing an unsuspecting anal virgin. That is what you meant to say, isn't it? Because that sure is how it came across.

I could've been quite the asset to whatever alliance you were clinging to. I would have been the prefect compliment to a 2 or 3-man team, flying under the radar as I did for so long. But instead, you decided to cast me aside like a cheap hooker after using me for two rounds of sick fun. You're welcome for saving Apa from death. You're welcome for not relaying any sensitive information to anybody. You're welcome for offering my services to you late in the game where they would be the most beneficial, after laying the solid groundwork for a well-played game by myself up until that point. Yes, you're welcome. And **** you. **** you for ****ing me.

Rev and Apa, or Apa and Rev (I can never keep straight which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher)...why don't you both go choke on a nice fat dong. In fact, why don't you both go choke on MY nice fat dong, to be more specific. To use me, abuse me, and discard me like a ****ing tampon during one of you b****es' time of the month, is simply appalling. I suppose I should instead say, well played sirs, well played. But instead, I'm going to say, **** you sirs, **** you.

May your a-holes never know the peace and serenity of a solid **** again. May your tongues never experience the succulence of freshly-picked fruit without the hint of dark, dank schlong during the aftertaste. May your eyes never gaze upon the beauty of a sunset ever again, until you atone for the horrifying travesties you've inflicted upon your fellow survivors. May your feet never feel the wonder of freshly-cut grass until first being singed and blistered by the hottest coals from the fire upon which you callously cast me, without regard, into oblivion.

Rev and Apa. Evil incarnate. You co******ing douche bags deserve whatever horrible fate comes to you. And I will do all in my power to deliver that fate. Congratulations for making it one round farther in the game. Unfortunately, you will not finish the game. You will die, as you deserve to, in a flaming heap of **** and vengeance. My vitriol knows no bounds, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not finish this race first. You will stumble, you will fall, and you will perish into the deepest crevice leading straight to Hell as Lucifer himself pulls you down to where you deserve to spend your own personal eternity. Enjoy it, you ****s. You've earned it.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #310
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
I still have no clue what happened there!
Ambien...
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #311
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Ambien...
And basements
Old 05-08-2012, 07:02 PM   #312
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
And basements
That is some nasty ****...
Old 05-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #313
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
That is some nasty ****...
Figuratively AND Literaly
Old 05-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #314
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

It's quiet.....TOO quiet......
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #315
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
It's quiet.....TOO quiet......
The engines stopped running, they are using the emergency steam system to power the lights so people can board the life rafts.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #316
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
The engines stopped running, they are using the emergency steam system to power the lights so people can board the life rafts.
Make it so number one.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #317
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Western front.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #318
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Make it so number one.
Engage
Old 05-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #319
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

This game is like playing in a football game where there are 22 people on the field but they don't know who the teams are or what position they should play!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #320
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
This game is like playing in a football game where there are 22 people on the field but they don't know who the teams are or what position they should play!
So like playing with a bunch of 4 year old?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #321
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Make it so number one.
Back to the Ambien stories huh?
Old 05-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #322
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
It's even harder to figure what's going on when you're up here on the surface with the rest of the spectators. Now and then we see some bubbles coming up or catch sight of a thrashing fin here and there. But you never really know who got chomped until the body comes bobbing to the surface.

From there, it's a matter of circumstantial forensics, but even then we can only guess at the next victim - - and just when you think you see a pattern developing, it always seems to take an unforseen turn. Some random schmuck bobs to the surface and you wonder ... what did THEY do to deserve that? Were they just in the way? Were they already bleeding? Was this a payback for something deep in the past? Or was it just a matter of luck?
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #323
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
It's even harder to figure what's going on when you're up here on the surface with the rest of the spectators. Now and then we see some bubbles coming up or catch sight of a thrashing fin here and there. But you never really know who got chomped until the body comes bobbing to the surface.

From there, it's a matter of circumstantial forensics, but even then we can only guess at the next victim - - and just when you think you see a pattern developing, it always seems to take an unforseen turn. Some random schmuck bobs to the surface and you wonder ... what did THEY do to deserve that? Were they just in the way? Were they already bleeding? Was this a payback for something deep in the past? Or was it just a matter of luck?
It was for something deep in the past.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #324
Conklin
Ring of Famer

I recognize this is not a problem necessarily for most of this survivors' members...

Anyhoo. Scenario for all of you. You are in an alliance with a guy, nothing serious. He seems like the type of guy you like, isnt super flamboyant, says he likes sports. Will actually eat at a restaurant. First round comes and goes, and he doesnt call back, misses some coffee get togethers, whatever. You finally track him down and find out he's pissed because "he wont come second to Old Dude". When pressed about liking vancejohnson82, you get the "well I only said that because you liked him..."

What the ****. Why lie about what you like? Does this make any ****ing sense. If you know you dont like vancejohnson82, or any of my alliance members at all, why pretend you do? Why create a scene because my reaction is not what you expected? ****ing drama. Can no one be ****ing normal?

ghwk and theAPAOps5's men ****ing suck. And not just in the good way. Dumb ****ing bastards.

**** sticks.

Last edited by Conklin; 05-08-2012 at 10:59 PM..
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #325
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
I recognize this is not a problem necessarily for most of this survivors' members...

Anyhoo. Scenario for all of you. You are in an alliance with a guy, nothing serious. He seems like the type of guy you like, isnt super flamboyant, says he likes sports. Will actually eat at a restaurant. First round comes and goes, and he doesnt call back, misses some coffee get togethers, whatever. You finally track him down and find out he's pissed because "he wont come second to Old Dude". When pressed about liking vancejohnson82, you get the "well I only said that because you liked him..."

What the ****. Why lie about what you like? Does this make any ****ing sense. If you know you dont like vancejohnson82, or any of my alliance members at all, why pretend you do? Why create a scene because my reaction is not what you expected? ****ing drama. Can no one be ****ing normal?

ghwk's men ****ing suck. And not just in the good way. Dumb ****ing bastards.

**** sticks.
Ha ha awesome!
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote