The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2012, 07:14 AM   #26
OrangeCrush2724
Bronco Pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
All I can think when reading this is that if you play for a big school, that makes a ton of money from the football program, that the kids should at least have as much food as they want to eat.
I agree. The kid doesn't have enough money to eat twice a day. What does he do if he ever wanted to take a girl on a date?

I wasn't high on the kid, but reading this article you can't help but root for this kid.
OrangeCrush2724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #27
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
The Broncos have had not just a lack of talent at DT for years, but players that took plays off and did not hustle either. Basically they accepted being blocked too easily. Wolfe will be a refreshing change, and he has some ability to back that up. I know I would rather have a guy like him than a guy who can make some fantastic looking plays here and there, but pretty much MIA the rest of the time. I want a guy who will bring it every play, every game and that describes Wolfe.
This. And it's the same reason Dumervil didn't go until the 4th round in 2006....."he's too small....only 5'10.5"".....blah, blah. It's Dumervil's motor that sets him apart.....and why he's as good as he is.

Give me the guy that will never quit on a play, and actually play hard EVERY play (Dumervil, Wolfe) over the extremely talented but lazy players (Haynesworth)......
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:25 AM   #28
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
What government are you talking about? welfare will give a mother about $400 a month. Try to live on that, douche.
Wake up and smell the free coffee......

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 05:29 PM..
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote