The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2004, 06:46 PM   #151
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare

Football Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnillathunda
I dont know what world you are livng in (or ground hog hole) but I can tell you havent had much interaction with society.. little advice dont ever venture to the city..

If I were to take advice from the snot nosed kid who thought Baltimore was in Indiana that would probably make me dumb enough to be a Raider fan....or to think David Carr is already the 3rd best QB in the league.
NaptownChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:46 PM   #152
Goobzilla
Lights Out B***h!

BA-ZING!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Erickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11
Year Team Comp Att Comp% Yds Yd/Att TD INT Sacked-Yds Rating
1983 Den 123 259 47.5 1663 6.4 7 14 28- 218 54.9

Elway had a horrible first year in the NFL......karma caught up with him, penance was served.

Whether or not Eli can overcome that O-line he'll be playing behind along with the scruitny of the NYC media remains to be seen.

Just a guess here, but I don't think it's going to be very pretty initially
He will struggle, no doubt. All rookie QB's do, especially when thrown to the wolves on below average teams. His big brother did throw for 3700 yds his rookie season, and they still went 3-13.

Ron
Goobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:48 PM   #153
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownChief
If I were to take advice from the snot nosed kid who thought Baltimore was in Indiana that would probably make me dumb enough to be a Raider fan....or to think David Carr is already the 3rd best QB in the league.
you Make Raider fans Look Smart ...........
I would want Carr on the Broncos ....... are you just hurt I didnt put TrINT Green on my short list ?
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:52 PM   #154
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Do you watch football or just hang on on BB's and talk about subject you know painfully little about?

His primary RB's the past two years has been a slowed and bad wheeled E.James, undrafted rookie free agents James Mungro and Dominck Rhodes. His WR's consist of an excellent Marvin Harrison, a very average NFL starter in Reggie Wayne(does have potential to be very good IMO), journeyman Brandon Stokely(who has mostly been hurt) and journeyman Trent Walters.

Yeah, just take away all those "great" WR's and plug in some "average" ones and he would surely struggle.

obviously, you know two things about football. Jack and ****.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:53 PM   #155
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Originally Posted by §PideŽ
I would want Carr on the Broncos ....... are you just hurt I didnt put TrINT Green on my short list ?

he's just hurt cause of the ass whoopin we laid on him and the fact that his team cant get to the dance. typical troll fashion for this flavor clown.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:53 PM   #156
ozomulsion
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The ladies man.

Quote:
thank for takin a quief's fan side anyways oz nice to hear some feedback from someone who wasntsayin squat earlier..
Further proof of what I said. I was the 3rd person to reply to this thread. I have at least 15-20 of the posts on this thread. Do you read much? You yourself said you have a grudge against Peyton. I'm not taking the side of the quiefs I'm taking the side of knowledge.
ozomulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:54 PM   #157
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis_Zyklon
he's just hurt cause of the ass whoopin we laid on him and the fact that his team cant get to the dance. typical troll fashion for this flavor clown.
.......... He is a Pissy one
Old 07-14-2004, 06:55 PM   #158
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare

Football Pimp

Quote:

Spide,

I shot wads on girls backs that had more brain cells than all the folks in Wyoming combined.

You put David Carr ahead of Manning as the top present QB's. That is a strong candidate for the dumbest post in OrangeMane history and that is saying a bunch. I really like Carr and think he has a bright future but that doesn't take away from the idiocy of your post. If you were saying you think he will be that good in the future would be one thing but to say he is there now doesn't even deserve the bandwidth you wasted.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:58 PM   #159
Goobzilla
Lights Out B***h!

BA-ZING!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Erickson

Quote:
I dont know what world you are livng in (or ground hog hole) but I can tell you havent had much interaction with society.. little advice dont ever venture to the city.. you would be a hustlers cherry.. you can make all the comment s you like about why you think I dont like manning but I know people and that guy would run your ass off the road and flip you the bird while doing it.. get off his nut$
Is this english? So Peyton Manning tried to run you off the road and flip you the bird? Is this why you have a vendetta against his whole family?

Ron
Old 07-14-2004, 06:58 PM   #160
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare

Football Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozomulsion
I'm not taking the side of the quiefs I'm taking the side of knowledge.

He thinks knowledge is a city in Indiana.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:03 PM   #161
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Spide,

I shot wads on girls backs that had more brain cells than all the folks in Wyoming combined.

You put David Carr ahead of Manning as the top present QB's. That is a strong candidate for the dumbest post in OrangeMane history and that is saying a bunch. I really like Carr and think he has a bright future but that doesn't take away from the idiocy of your post. If you were saying you think he will be that good in the future would be one thing but to say he is there now doesn't even deserve the bandwidth you wasted.
Not at all .......... Hell lets face it , Manning has been given alot of weapons on Offense , Carr hasnt , Now when I rank QB's in the right now terms , I rank them as far as Potiental , and Dispite your idiotic views , if Carr had the Coaching Plummer has or even TrINT Green , Carr would be blowing past Manning ....... There is More to a QB then Passing Yards , For example Carr Grew up alot after week 9 in that Game vs the Panthers ......
Now you might be impressed with Dom Capers offensive skill , but without his Zone blitz his coaching leaves alot to be desired .......
Now Carr Kept his team in alot of Games , I know that means nothing to you , and that Stats with you tell the whole story .............
Old 07-14-2004, 07:04 PM   #162
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Oh and Nappy , those Girls wasnt realy girls BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 07-14-2004, 07:05 PM   #163
vnillathunda
Solid Starter

The shot heard around the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozomulsion
Further proof of what I said. I was the 3rd person to reply to this thread. I have at least 15-20 of the posts on this thread. Do you read much? You yourself said you have a grudge against Peyton. I'm not taking the side of the quiefs I'm taking the side of knowledge.
no disrespect oz just a little wound up..
vnillathunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 07:08 PM   #164
vnillathunda
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobzilla
Is this english? So Peyton Manning tried to run you off the road and flip you the bird? Is this why you have a vendetta against his whole family?

Ron

lol thats exactly what I am talkin about. you take a simily about a persons character and you try to use that as a basis for your argument..

Last edited by vnillathunda; 07-14-2004 at 07:13 PM..
Old 07-14-2004, 07:09 PM   #165
vnillathunda
Solid Starter

Quote:
lol thats exactly what I am talkin about. you take a simily about a persons character and you try to use that as a basic for your argument..
that would be pretty funny if that was the reason i didnt like him though
Old 07-14-2004, 07:10 PM   #166
Goobzilla
Lights Out B***h!

BA-ZING!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Erickson

Leftwich will be a much better pro QB than Carr. This is just my opinion, so please don't go on for another 7 pages about how wrong I am

Ron
Old 07-14-2004, 07:10 PM   #167
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare

Football Pimp

Quote:
Oh and Nappy , those Girls wasnt realy girls BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spide,

Just cause you aren't familar with vaginas that aren't attached to something wooly and goes Baaaaaaaah on a regular basis doesn't mean they aren't women.

Is that why you are alway putting BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in your posts cause it sounds so close to what you are use to? BAAAAAAAAAH, BAAAAAAAAAH. I'm sure it gets lonely out there but damn...give those creatures a break.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:13 PM   #168
Goobzilla
Lights Out B***h!

BA-ZING!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mitch Erickson

Quote:
lol thats exactly what I am talkin about. you take a simily about a persons character and you try to use that as a basic for your argument..
Can someone translate this for me?

You haven't provided one single statement related to football as to why you feel the way you do about Peyton. You are the one saying he'd run you off the road. Give us something to think about, try to be loosely football related and please try to do it in English this time.

Ron
Old 07-14-2004, 07:14 PM   #169
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobzilla
Leftwich will be a much better pro QB than Carr. This is just my opinion, so please don't go on for another 7 pages about how wrong I am

Ron
I wouldnt Put Leftwich above Carr right now , But Leftwich has a ton of upside .....Leftwich rookie year was impressive
Old 07-14-2004, 07:14 PM   #170
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I can handle the dog pile Bro .......
I agree about Fouts , Fouts could have been one of the best WCO QB if he had a defense to back him ................
Now for Elway ...... What I mean is I dont think Elway wanted the Comparing to Unitias Year in Year out ..........
I'm going to have to lay an old Lithuanian curse on you for daring to question Elway's grapes like that, so, just be advised.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 07:15 PM   #171
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Spide,

Just cause you aren't familar with vaginas that aren't attached to something wooly and goes Baaaaaaaah on a regular basis doesn't mean they aren't women.

Is that why you are alway putting BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in your posts cause it sounds so close to what you are use to? BAAAAAAAAAH, BAAAAAAAAAH. I'm sure it gets lonely out there but damn...give those creatures a break.
Oh we both Know you can relate to BWAAAAAAAA .....After all you did say backside of women .........
Old 07-14-2004, 07:16 PM   #172
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Quote:
....... Yeah that Bert Joones left some big Shoes to fill
I wonder though if Bert had stayed Healthy ........
Actually, Bert Jones looks like he could be related to Elway. Got the same prominent choppers. He was a pretty damn good quarterback. Too hotheaded, though.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 07:16 PM   #173
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap-
I'm going to have to lay an old Lithuanian curse on you for daring to question Elway's grapes like that, so, just be advised.
....... I am advised ..
Old 07-14-2004, 07:17 PM   #174
vnillathunda
Solid Starter

Quote:
Spide,

I can see you prairie folk have alot of respect for women out there
Old 07-14-2004, 07:18 PM   #175
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap-
Actually, Bert Jones looks like he could be related to Elway. Got the same prominent choppers. He was a pretty damn good quarterback. Too hotheaded, though.
I agree...... I wonder how is career would have been if not for the Neck injury , Jones was a hellva lot better then Deburg thats for sure