The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2004, 01:59 PM   #276
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis_Zyklon
hahaha! your dismissed. Marino never had a running back you dope. if Ricky Williams had been a part of that team while Marino was there he would have a ring. had nothing to do with fake the handoff, so by your idiotic logic here the only team the can do a fake handoff is the colts correct? like that is the secret to Peyton's success? bwahhhhh!
.......... Nappy comes through with another great take
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:05 PM   #277
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Originally Posted by §PideŽ
.......... Nappy comes through with another great take

unfortuantely, what is really sad is that Nappyhair is making Khinz look like a genius.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:12 PM   #278
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
unfortuantely, what is really sad is that Nappyhair is making Khinz look like a genius.
ouch
Old 07-15-2004, 02:15 PM   #279
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare

Football Pimp

Quote:
you are such a Drama Queen ............

you are a two bit hillJ-Oers little to any thread other than a bunch of these:
NaptownChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:17 PM   #280
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownChief
you are a two bit hillJ-Oers little to any thread other than a bunch of these:
Oh Now no need to be testy ......... I always beat you down ......
Old 07-15-2004, 02:22 PM   #281
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare

Football Pimp

Quote:
hahaha! your dismissed. Marino never had a running back you dope. if Ricky Williams had been a part of that team while Marino was there he would have a ring. had nothing to do with fake the handoff,

assuming you and spide can rub two nickels together to come up with a tv go back and look at some Marino tape. In five minutes you might double your football knowledge.

Oh, I almost forgot to put one of these in my post to make it really special like Spides:
Old 07-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #282
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
assuming you and spide can rub two nickels together to come up with a tv go back and look at some Marino tape. In five minutes you might double your football knowledge.

Oh, I almost forgot to put one of these in my post to make it really special like Spides:

Nappy, you take your trollism to whole new level. i dont need to look at Marino tape to see all the records he holds moron. how bout you go look at all the allpro running backs he has had and then come tell me that he should have a ring? do you actually think before you flap your gums or is the slober your spewing getting in your eyes?
Old 07-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #283
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:

I think you should follow your own advice ........
Just like When I said Manning has the Marino Shuffle , you went off like some High school girl in Love with Manning and ball handling ....... Had nothing to do wit hwhat I was talking about ......
Old 07-15-2004, 02:29 PM   #284
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
I think you should follow your own advice ........
Just like When I said Manning has the Marino Shuffle , you went off like some High school girl in Love with Manning and ball handling ....... Had nothing to do wit hwhat I was talking about ......

Nappy spins faster than his favorite record at this point. this clown has been on this board for a while and has had nothing of value to add. he must have been banished from the planet for being a closet Manning fan.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:30 PM   #285
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare

Football Pimp

Quote:
Nappy, you take your trollism to whole new level. i dont need to look at Marino tape to see all the records he holds moron. how bout you go look at all the allpro running backs he has had and then come tell me that he should have a ring? do you actually think before you flap your gums or is the slober your spewing getting in your eyes?

and maybe there is a damn good reason why nobody estblished themselves as an all pro RB while he was under center....have you moved out of your parents basement yet?
Old 07-15-2004, 02:35 PM   #286
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Nappy spins faster than his favorite record at this point. this clown has been on this board for a while and has had nothing of value to add. he must have been banished from the planet for being a closet Manning fan.
When we mentioned Manning wasnt prefect , Nappy lost his urge to masterbait ........... And now there will be hell to pay
Old 07-15-2004, 02:38 PM   #287
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
and maybe there is a damn good reason why nobody estblished themselves as an all pro RB while he was under center....have you moved out of your parents basement yet?

oh, your still here? ok, well the reason why they've never had a allpro back is because THEY NEVER HAD ONE TO BEGIN WITH. let me guess, Bobby Humphrey was supposed to be their savior right? talk about doing some research. lets see, the great Don Shula couldnt find a back for Danny to help take the load off, another super bowl winning coach in Jimmie Johnson couldnt find a RB to help him ( after many, many trys ) and finally Davey Boy was able to get a allpro back only it was much too late for Danny. like your life, your logic is flawed and here's why.

John Elway was always missing a final piece of the puzzle for most of his career. can you guess what it was Nappy? ill give you three guesses....nevermind, you would take to long. he needed a RB and what happened when he got one Nappyboy? whoa, oh my gosh, John got a ****ing ring! but what did John have to do for most of his career to succeed genius? yea, thats right, he had to carry the load and do a lot of scrambling because of the lack of or very average running game. the same can be said for Marino, he had no running game so he had to CARRY THE LOAD. now, i want you to cut and paste this to your clipboard as a reminder on how to know your football history. OWNED.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:43 PM   #288
ozomulsion
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The ladies man.

Quote:
oh, your still here? ok, well the reason why they've never had a allpro back is because THEY NEVER HAD ONE TO BEGIN WITH. let me guess, Bobby Humphrey was supposed to be their savior right? talk about doing some research. lets see, the great Don Shula couldnt find a back for Danny to help take the load off, another super bowl winning coach in Jimmie Johnson couldnt find a RB to help him ( after many, many trys ) and finally Davey Boy was able to get a allpro back only it was much too late for Danny. like your life, your logic is flawed and here's why.

John Elway was always missing a final piece of the puzzle for most of his career. can you guess what it was Nappy? ill give you three guesses....nevermind, you would take to long. he needed a RB and what happened when he got one Nappyboy? whoa, oh my gosh, John got a ****ing ring! but what did John have to do for most of his career to succeed genius? yea, thats right, he had to carry the load and do a lot of scrambling because of the lack of or very average running game. the same can be said for Marino, he had no running game so he had to CARRY THE LOAD. now, i want you to cut and paste this to your clipboard as a reminder on how to know your football history. OWNED.

Oh OK, so now were talking sh*t about Manning and defending Marino. This is a joke right?
ozomulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 05:48 PM   #289
ozomulsion
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The ladies man.

Quote:
uh? who said i was joking?
I didn't give you credit for making a joke bro. I said you took Slap's joke and ran with it. As if you could come up with a funny joke on your own.
ozomulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:59 PM   #290
yavoon
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozomulsion
Best part: Quick decison making, movement in the pocket, blind side awareness and toughness. To name a few.
Worst part: The long handoffs are not good IMO.
Neautral :Signal calls. No mater what arguments are made. They expose the blitz. The reason why N.E. decided on an all out attack on the Colts receivers is because Belichich couldn't rely on blitz's anymore.
long handoffs are part of the sell on the PA.
yavoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:18 AM   #291
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
h McNair is twice the QB cause I said so....uhhhhh so that makes it fact.

That is impressive....Not only better, but "twice the QB" and you really backed that up with a very impressive argument.

Don't forgot to tell us how he is the toughest player in the game....far tougher than Farve. That is my favorite bed time story.
You know it's interesting that you would attack my opinion. In my post (post 232) I specifically said that I'm not going to try and refute your opinions cause your entitled to them. That's your choice.

What I did do, however, was refute your claims that "Manning would probably have a ring or two" if he had McNair's defense by, God forbid, actually backing up my post with facts and stats pointing to how Indy's D and Tennesse's D were actually very close in terms of yards allowed and points per game allowed for the past two years. Indy's D was actually better than the Titans in 2002 but of course you ignored that.

Go back to my post to see that. Once again I'm not arguing with your opinions but how you try and claim Manning would have won a ring or two if he had McNair's D. The facts just don't back that up. But then again all you did was take one line out of my post (my opinion) and try and attack that, instead of actually addressing the rest of it. You can't argue with facts, just my opinions right?

Last edited by fontaine; 07-16-2004 at 02:23 AM..
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:32 AM   #292
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Here NapTownchief I'll make it real simple for you:
NapTownChief wrote:
Quote:
If McNair were saddled with the Colts D and Manning had the Titans the past several years Manning would probably have a ring or two and McNair's teams would struggle to sniff the playoffs. Just my worthless opinion however
2003:
Indy Defense:
299.3 Yards per game (11th)
21 Points Per game

Titan's D:
306 Yards per game (12th)
20.3 Points per game

2002:
Indy Defense:
306.8 Yards per game (8th)
19.6 Points Per game

Titan's D:

310 Yards per game (10th)
20.3 Points per game

You want to tell us all again how McNair wouldn't even "sniff the playoffs" if he had Manning's D (which was actually better than what McNair had)?

In 2002 while Manning's team was getting beat down 41-0 by the Jets in the wild card playoffs, McNair was leading his injury riddled O-Line missing Eddie George and their number 2 WR to the AFC Championship.

Last edited by fontaine; 07-16-2004 at 02:36 AM..
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 01:03 PM   #293
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine
Here NapTownchief I'll make it real simple for you:
NapTownChief wrote:

2003:
Indy Defense:
299.3 Yards per game (11th)
21 Points Per game

Titan's D:
306 Yards per game (12th)
20.3 Points per game

2002:
Indy Defense:
306.8 Yards per game (8th)
19.6 Points Per game

Titan's D:

310 Yards per game (10th)
20.3 Points per game

You want to tell us all again how McNair wouldn't even "sniff the playoffs" if he had Manning's D (which was actually better than what McNair had)?

In 2002 while Manning's team was getting beat down 41-0 by the Jets in the wild card playoffs, McNair was leading his injury riddled O-Line missing Eddie George and their number 2 WR to the AFC Championship.

wait! i think i see Nappy crawling back to his doghouse with his tail between his legs.
Old 07-16-2004, 01:33 PM   #294
Tredici
Ring of Famer

Well, in all fairness Naptown did mention his opinion was worthless.
Tredici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 03:13 PM   #295
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tredici
Well, in all fairness Naptown did mention his opinion was worthless.
He's still giving himself too much credit.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #296
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
Just what jocks need, some ESPN clown in this new "Hot Seat" that Disney cooked up to make Athletes look foolish by throwing them rediculous questions rapid fire. From what I understand, he was goaded into the comment anyway. Chalk another one up for a network that has steadily become more and more rediculous despite more game programming.

Even Berman has seemed to become infected, complaining that a particuliar home run didn't allow him to say "Back Back Back" only three times, like that isn't worn out enough allready.

Then we had to listen to "Booya" a million times before Stewie seems to have put in the closet.

I am not even going near the incredibly hostile new NBA analyst who appears mad at the whole world, or, well, part of it.

What was so wrong with Peyton saying he was the best? I don't think he's that awesome, but who's better? He had a pretty crappy year when Griese went to the pro bowl if I remember right.

And Peyton stomping his foot and waving around like a lunatic in false audibles has stopped making teams go out of the proper defense.

Finally, the team spent way too much money on his contract. Agents and players keep thinking that salaries will keep going up like they did in the past. When Harrison's contract comes up, who is going to pay for it? The NFL doesn't have a luxury tax, thank God.

And another poster is right, Manning is horrible on play action and likes to hold the ball too long. He's a fine QB for sure so whatever. Both Elway, Marino and Favre were all better in their prime IMO.

Some of the backlash against Peyton revolves around his 38 million signing bonus which is rediculous, and Grandpa Archie down in the Bayou who is totally clueless at this point and made Eli look like a spoiled brat.

I don't know exactly what the imperitive to play for New York that has a bad team, bad weather, and a tyranical coach in Coughlin.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #297
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Get off my lawn, you kids!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Reading Mock's posts always puts a smile on my face...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #298
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap- View Post
Donovan McNabb will definitely win a Super Bowl before Peyton Manning.
I forgot how much this guy loved him some McNabb. He used to compare him to Elway. What ever happened to this poster?
Old 02-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #299
nyuk nyuk

PFM never said that. This is a troll thread.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:22 PM   #300
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

THis thread is a pretty fun read...
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote