The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2012, 01:28 AM   #38
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

Peddling the Orange Addiction

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORTSWRITER View Post
Not saying you're wrong, or your source as the case may be, but it's just that I do not depict Tebow as the "cry baby" type like Cutler. I think Tim knows that it's all business, and his faith tells him that God will direct him to the best play for him to play, regardless of the Manning outcome.

Cry baby is a perception. Elway was considered a "cry baby" for not wanting to go to Baltimore. Eli was considered a "cry baby" for not wanting to go to San Diego. Both of them probably made the right choice for themselves. And as far as that goes, Jay Cutler looks like a genius right now for wanting to get as far away from Josh McDaniels as he could.

If Tebow thinks leaving Denver is what is best for his career, I don't have a problem with that. The way I see it, everybody has to do what they think is best for themselves first before they'll be of any use to anyone else. Some people would call him a cry baby, sure. But, in the end, he's going to have to do what he thinks is best for himself. Football careers are very finite things, and every season counts.
Taco John is online now   Reply With Quote