The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #1451
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,409

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
Tebow will say all the right things. his agent will be the pain in Elway's arse.
That's probably more accurate. Tim has been coached since he was a college freshmen to be very careful in what he says. It's not like he's going to go on Rome and say **** you Elway, **** you Fox, **** you Xanders. But my guess is he's going to tell his agent to "get him the heck out of here."
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #1452
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,061
Default

Vic Lombardi ‏ @VicLombardi

BREAKING: I have details of another big Broncos story about to erupt. Need to confirm one thing. Stay on CBS4. Unrelated to Manning.


Not Manning related, but figured it would get seen in here.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #1453
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampBailey24 View Post
Brandon Spano Show ‏ @BrandonSpano
Local viewpoint: The Broncos are pulling out everything to get Manning here and want him signed today. They are all in.
- the Colts signed Manning to a long term deal less than a year ago assuming he was the foreseeable future there.
- then Manning confesses that he's hurt and has been to Europe seeking treatment without telling the Colts before signing the contract.
- Manning misses all of 2011 while collecting a handsome $20M paycheck.
- the Colts decide Manning is either 1) not healthy, or 2) not the future and cut him.
- Manning goes to Denver, whose owner doesn't have the deep pockets many other owners do.
- Manning expects alot of guaranteed money to play in Denver and wants total control over the offense and offensive personnel. he wants NO injury clauses and wants the team to do whatever is necessary to get him the pieces to compete for the SB immediately.
- Bowlen has wanted to get back to the SB since 1997, but hasn't had the funds or players to get it done. yet somehow, Manning and his magic beans will solve all those problems.
- Tebow hating fans get orgasmic over the thought of bringing Manning in and trading/benching Tebow.

i don't get it. it makes no sense to me.

Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #1454
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer
 
ChampBailey24's Avatar
 
SALUTE

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Vic Lombardi ‏ @VicLombardi
BREAKING: I have details of another big Broncos story about to erupt. Need to confirm one thing. Stay on CBS4. Unrelated to Manning.
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #1455
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 52,931

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
- the Colts signed Manning to a long term deal less than a year ago assuming he was the foreseeable future there.
- then Manning confesses that he's hurt and has been to Europe seeking treatment without telling the Colts before signing the contract.
- Manning misses all of 2011 while collecting a handsome $20M paycheck.
- the Colts decide Manning is either 1) not healthy, or 2) not the future and cut him.
- Manning goes to Denver, whose owner doesn't have the deep pockets many other owners do.
- Manning expects alot of guaranteed money to play in Denver and wants total control over the offense and offensive personnel. he wants NO injury clauses and wants the team to do whatever is necessary to get him the pieces to compete for the SB immediately.
- Bowlen has wanted to get back to the SB since 1997, but hasn't had the funds or players to get it done. yet somehow, Manning and his magic beans will solve all those problems.
- Tebow hating fans get orgasmic over the thought of bringing Manning in and trading/benching Tebow.

i don't get it. it makes no sense to me.

You're not doing it right. You're supposed to save the sour grapes until after the deal is made.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #1456
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 19,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
Vic Lombardi ‏ @VicLombardi

BREAKING: I have details of another big Broncos story about to erupt. Need to confirm one thing. Stay on CBS4. Unrelated to Manning.


Not Manning related, but figured it would get seen in here.

Vic Lombardi‏@VicLombardi


Sorry. Cant reveal until I get confirmation. I'd rather be right. Should have something by the evening news.

Oh hell now i'm real curious
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #1457
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer
 
ChampBailey24's Avatar
 
SALUTE

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Desktop Tim Tebow ‏ @DesktopTimTebow Oh great. Now Dallas Clark just got released. Broncos will probably sign him too ... so I can't even work myself into that role.
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #1458
bendog
Marginally Continent
 
bendog's Avatar
 
David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Folsom Prison
Posts: 19,888

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
You're not doing it right. You're supposed to save the sour grapes until after the deal is made.
What's the deal with his avatar? Past borderline bigot. Not to be political.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #1459
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 19,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampBailey24 View Post
Desktop Tim Tebow ‏ @DesktopTimTebow Oh great. Now Dallas Clark just got released. Broncos will probably sign him too ... so I can't even work myself into that role.
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #1460
Gort
Ring of Famer
 
Go Broncos!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
You're not doing it right. You're supposed to save the sour grapes until after the deal is made.
apparently i will be in full meltdown mode at that point. an idiot arachnid said it on the OM, so it must be true.

better to post now since i could easily be medicated and in a straightjacket by nightfall.

. where is that "oh the huge manatee" gif when i need it.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #1461
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
Vic Lombardi‏@VicLombardi


Sorry. Cant reveal until I get confirmation. I'd rather be right. Should have something by the evening news.

Oh hell now i'm real curious
Seriously, why even mention it?

"I've got a secret... but I can't tell you!"
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #1462
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer
 
ChampBailey24's Avatar
 
SALUTE

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Desktop Tim Tebow ‏ @DesktopTimTebow
Dude! What!?! Lindsey Vonn just texted and said she's hoping the Broncos get Manning too! This is getting ridiculous. #MileHighManning
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #1463
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 7,717
Default

what kind of nonsense is that? you have breaking news but can't comment yet even though you say you have news?

for once i wish a reporter would just say it instead of checking the source first.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #1464
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 19,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
Seriously, why even mention it?

"I've got a secret... but I can't tell you!"
No Shyt now I won't get anything done
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #1465
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer
 
ChampBailey24's Avatar
 
SALUTE

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
Seriously, why even mention it?

"I've got a secret... but I can't tell you!"
i think just so he can have evidence he had a heads up.
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #1466
underrated29
10-6 baby.
 
Cutler doesnt suck

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,021

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampBailey24 View Post
i think just so he can have evidence he had a heads up.
Then why not say something like:

Broncos "appear" to sign b jacobs to offer sheet. Need to check 1 detail first.
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #1467
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,743
Default

Apparently the Colts are looking to move Freeney. I suppose this "big news not related to Manning" could be related to that. Kind of doubt it given his cap number, but you never know. We could be selling Manning on literally bringing the entire Colts team with him lolol.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #1468
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer
 
Gcver2ver3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Posts: 6,628

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampBailey24 View Post
Vic Lombardi ‏ @VicLombardi
BREAKING: I have details of another big Broncos story about to erupt. Need to confirm one thing. Stay on CBS4. Unrelated to Manning.
mario williams hopefully?...
Gcver2ver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #1469
underrated29
10-6 baby.
 
Cutler doesnt suck

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,021

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
Apparently the Colts are looking to move Freeney. I suppose this "big news not related to Manning" could be related to that. Kind of doubt it given his cap number, but you never know. We could be selling Manning on literally bringing the entire Colts team with him lolol.

I am holding out hope for Mario
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #1470
ChampBailey24
Ring of Famer
 
ChampBailey24's Avatar
 
SALUTE

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcver2ver3 View Post
mario williams hopefully?...
that would certainly help land manning but i dont think free agency starts till tuesday.
ChampBailey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #1471
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,224

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
I am holding out hope for Mario
Freeney would a nice fall back though. If he could teach Doom that spin move I would get permanent wood.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #1472
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 7,717
Default

lord i wish. i would have a fangasm like a mothereffer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcver2ver3 View Post
mario williams hopefully?...
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #1473
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,743
Default

Fire Xanders and bring in Bill Polian--lets make this thing real, son.
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #1474
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 7,315
Default

Arizona is OVER the cap.
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #1475
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,032

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Freeney would a nice fall back though. If he could teach Doom that spin move I would get permanent wood.
Freeney has more speed though, that is why that move works so well for him, especially on turf.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Denver Broncos