The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #1051
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev Vyvanse View Post
I don't have the time needed to explain it to you. Sorry.
Likewise
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #1052
winstoncup bronco
Crew Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Agree Jets are probably closer to SB, than we may be but why are all the "Peyton's not healthy"....."why not try to see what Jets got in their young QB" ......"Sanchez led us to playoffs and two AFCCG appearances" arguments not being thrown around on that idea?
It's pretty obvious that Sanchez hasn't progressed to where he should be. I live in NY and can't remember many games where Sanchez was the difference in games, positively speaking anyway. Maybe a few sure, but for a guy in his 3rd full year as a starter, he hasn't shown he can do it. It's a perfect fit because I doubt they win anyway with Sanchez, and with the vets they already have in place, they need to do what they can to win now. At least their window is still open.
winstoncup bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #1053
BroncoMatt
The Blizzard Man

Check My Style Out

Vic Lombardi‏@VicLombardi

This Manning-to-Denver thing is heating up again. So says someone close to the situation.....that's all I got
BroncoMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #1054
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstoncup bronco View Post
It's pretty obvious that Sanchez hasn't progressed to where he should be. I live in NY and can't remember many games where Sanchez was the difference in games, positively speaking anyway. Maybe a few sure, but for a guy in his 3rd full year as a starter, he hasn't shown he can do it. It's a perfect fit because I doubt they win anyway with Sanchez, and with the vets they already have in place, they need to do what they can to win now. At least their window is still open.
Heck, even Goodman looked good on that pick he had against Sanchez and that was really Goodman's only big play all year unless you want to count the pick he had against the Vikings playing zone and having a ball thrown right to him from a rookie QB.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #1055
yerner
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMatt View Post
Vic Lombardi‏@VicLombardi

This Manning-to-Denver thing is heating up again. So says someone close to the situation.....that's all I got
I think I finally got me a tebowner....wait..
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #1056
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMatt View Post
Vic Lombardi‏
@VicLombardi
"Heating up" meaning....?------->meaning they are very much in the game. right now. Just know this: If the Broncos do miss out on Manning, they will have definitely gone down swinging.
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #1057
lolcopter

@VicLombardi: Just know this: If the Broncos do miss out on Manning, they will have definitely gone down swinging.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #1058
snowspot66
Ring of Famer

So sick of old expensive retreads. I'd rather "go down swinging" with Tebow than sit in limbo for a few years with Manning and have to start this whole ****ing circus all over again after he hangs them up a year or two later anyway.
snowspot66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #1059
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Manning isn't a virgin. GET HIM.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #1060
Broncojef
Ring of Famer

I can't imagine the meltdown this town will go into should he come to visit his buddy helton, Elway or some other friend of Denver to test the waters and listen to the Bronco pitch. Say what you want but if the Broncos get him many peices will come much easier to give manning a trophy or two before he leaves the game. I love Tebow but I miss seeing the Championships more.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #1061
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

No idea who this dude is. Apparently he's in the Denver media, so idk how credible he is.

Brandon Spano Show‏ @ BrandonSpano
BREAKING: Source says that the Chiefs were the ONLY team to offer a completed contract to Peyton Manning today. Says they are most prepared
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #1062
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

He isn't playing for KC.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #1063
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Because it was reported the Jets were not happy with Sanchez's work habits and attitude, and if you wonder if that will improve or not, one can see why they would have interest in another QB.
Ok, so given nobody knows if Tebow will improve or not (despite his great work ethic), why is it shocking the Broncos would look for another QB?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #1064
snowspot66
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojef View Post
I can't imagine the meltdown this town will go into should he come to visit his buddy helton, Elway or some other friend of Denver to test the waters and listen to the Bronco pitch. Say what you want but if the Broncos get him many peices will come much easier to give manning a trophy or two before he leaves the game. I love Tebow but I miss seeing the Championships more.
I see the same number of championships for both players over the next three seasons here in Denver. Thing is, if Tebow doesn't fail, he has more than three left in the tank.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #1065
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Ok, so given nobody knows if Tebow will improve or not (despite his great work ethic), why is it shocking the Broncos would look for another QB?
Why wouldn't Tebow improve? He has dominated at every level just off raw ability without even an attempt to polish him.. why on Earth wouldn't he improve? It's not even about improving.. it's just about playing a different style.. that happens by doing it.. there are no guarantees ANY player will improve.. and ALL players have to improve coming into the NFL.. even Andrew Luck...

Besides.. how much more does Tebow need to improve? If he had the whole season the Broncos could have gotten home field advantage and beaten anyone and won the superbowl.. Tebow isn't the one that needs to improve.. it's the line and receivers and especially coaches,. They didn't even use Tebow to his optimum abilities...

Last edited by MacGruder; 03-08-2012 at 08:29 PM..
Old 03-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #1066
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
He isn't playing for KC.
I don't see him going to Denver. Don't think he would like John Fox's offensive system and the Tebow drama would probably annoy the hell out of him.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #1067
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
He isn't playing for KC.
He isn't playing for us either...
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #1068
lolcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I don't see him going to Denver. Don't think he would like John Fox's offensive system and the Tebow drama would probably annoy the hell out of him.
Broncos current offense goes out the window the second mannings plane lands in denver
Old 03-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #1069
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Either do I, but I don't see our "system" being what it was if he did play here.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:29 PM   #1070
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd

Who ya Got?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowspot66 View Post
I see the same number of championships for both players over the next three seasons here in Denver. Thing is, if Tebow doesn't fail, he has more than three left in the tank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
The Colts have a Franchise QB and looking like the worst team in the NFL. At this point i am willing to sell my dogs soul for a package trade for either Manning or the 1st pick in the draft.

Quote:
Are you retarded? Manning is probably done and even if he isn't he'll be 36 next year.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #1071
snowspot66
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
So you find it funny that what I posted is still true? He may think he's not done. And he may be right. But he's still 36 this month. The key part of my original post being "or". Of course why should I be surprised the intricacies of such a word would go well over your head?

*edit* Oh yeah, the context of your original thread was trading for Manning. So...I'm not really sure how you intend to spin that as you being brilliant.

Last edited by snowspot66; 03-08-2012 at 08:34 PM..
Old 03-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #1072
Carmelo15
Chauncey!

Jeyton Mannway

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Omar Bolden

Thanks Todd Helton...
Carmelo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #1073
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

@KraigKennicutt whatever dude. i just find it hard to understand how/why broncos fans would be upset about chasing Peyton Manning.

lol Vic.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #1074
Broncojef
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I trust Elway to do the right thing. He's a winner and will foster Championships. I'll cheer for the Broncos whether its Manning or Tebow but I think manning and a change at QB is really where Elway's heart is and it gives him sufficient cause to trade tebow and be done with the McDaniels era player that he's just never been comfortable with.
Broncojef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #1075
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

It's sad but I think the best thing about Manning coming here would be the exit of some of the posters.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote